<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Alex Morgan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/alex-morgan-2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/alex-morgan-2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Alex Morgan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 01:04:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eec5cca9c8a03e2fcc5bfa66ecb2dec7</guid>
				<title>Alex Morgan started the discussion Training split on a cut in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-split-on-a-cut/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2024 17:38:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-split-on-a-cut/">Training split on a cut</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have been running FB EOD and I have loved this split the most! I want to start a cut and wondered if I should continue with my current FB split which has 4 rotations. I made the split off Jordans youtube series and information he has posted on instagram.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e07c380f7d875e5ba2563a4fdcd39fcb</guid>
				<title>Alex Morgan replied to the discussion Full Body Split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-23/#post-1371716</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Sep 2024 23:26:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-23/#post-1371716"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Full Body Split</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Going back to this and I am coming around to my 3rd rotation of A, B, C, D and it&#8217;s by far my most enjoyable split i&#8217;ve ever tried. Lifts are progressing an incredible amount so far!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ee492917a42c07d2ab5d414adf646ee6</guid>
				<title>Alex Morgan started the discussion Push Up Phase in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-up-phase-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Aug 2024 19:30:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-up-phase-2/">Push Up Phase</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>When in a push up phase, do people take a 7 day average and increase that? or use something like happy scale which accounts for fluctuations and doesnt allow an off day to ruin your 7 day average?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">671f4a49a9ad66f70b5774e37928433a</guid>
				<title>Alex Morgan started the discussion Low Testosterone in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/low-testosterone/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 22 Aug 2024 18:21:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/low-testosterone/">Low Testosterone</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi,</p>
<p></p>
<p>I have had my bloodwork done for my own piece of mind and I have found that my test levels are on the low side (11.10 nmol/L)</p>
<p></p>
<p>Are there any supplements that help improve this naturally?</p>
<p></p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6233579dca8e097fee8ee79812e6466b</guid>
				<title>Alex Morgan started the discussion Full Body Split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-23/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 19 Aug 2024 15:09:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-23/">Full Body Split</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am going to start doing your full body split as seen on youtube. I will copy A and B as you suggested on your instagram post from 2022. The gym I train at is full of atlantis, prime, gymleco, gym80, nautilus, panatta etc. So doing 4 rotations with so much choice of equipment wont be a problem. You state to do a leg extension or adductor&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-116794"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-23/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		