<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Benson Flanagan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/benson/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/benson/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Benson Flanagan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 20:22:35 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d62ac3506f4f5206bcf9090a69bb3096</guid>
				<title>Benson Flanagan replied to the discussion Upper / Lower split I put together, any thoughts/critiques greatly appreciated. in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-i-put-together-any-thoughts-critiques-greatly-appreciated/#post-1408844</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 10 Jan 2025 10:53:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-i-put-together-any-thoughts-critiques-greatly-appreciated/#post-1408844"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Upper / Lower split I put together, any thoughts/critiques greatly appreciated.</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Can see I&#8217;ve had 1 reply to my split I&#8217;ve posted but can&#8217;t actually see the reply haha. Just posting this comment to see if it enables me to see the reply.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bdf0864331d129ffe027c5a5d3dab4b8</guid>
				<title>Benson Flanagan started the discussion Upper / Lower split I put together, any thoughts/critiques greatly appreciated. in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-i-put-together-any-thoughts-critiques-greatly-appreciated/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2025 10:25:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-i-put-together-any-thoughts-critiques-greatly-appreciated/">Upper / Lower split I put together, any thoughts/critiques greatly appreciated.</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Struggling to put a Upper/Lower split together as think I keep putting too many exercises/volume in each time. This is what I’ve come up with so far, would love to hear any feedback? Ideally I’d like 3 rotations but only have 2 so far. Also training out of a commercial gym so equipment is a bit limited, hence the single limb variation of same&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122156"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-i-put-together-any-thoughts-critiques-greatly-appreciated/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14ee81a7b397d9145ae31eb7f9398ef2</guid>
				<title>Benson Flanagan started the discussion Upper / Lower split I&#039;ve put together, would appreciate any feedback in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-ive-put-together-would-appreciate-any-feedback/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 09 Jan 2025 09:46:32 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-ive-put-together-would-appreciate-any-feedback/">Upper / Lower split I've put together, would appreciate any feedback</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Struggling to put a Upper/Lower split together as think I keep putting too many exercises/volume in each time. This is what I&#8217;ve come up with so far, would love to hear any feedback? Ideally I&#8217;d like 3 rotations but only have 2 so far. Also training out of a commercial gym so equipment is a bit limited, hence the single limb variation of&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122153"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-split-ive-put-together-would-appreciate-any-feedback/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">338cfde03445655c42ac64ed91a7bcf6</guid>
				<title>Benson Flanagan started the discussion Upper / Lower set up with 2 rotations in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-set-up-with-2-rotations/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 30 Oct 2024 09:30:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-set-up-with-2-rotations/">Upper / Lower set up with 2 rotations</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all, wondering if I can get some help/opinions on the Upper &#8211; Lower split I&#8217;ve thrown together:</p>
<p></p>
<p>Upper 1</p>
<p>Incline DB press 2 sets</p>
<p>Flat BB press 2 sets</p>
<p>Pec deck 3 sets</p>
<p>Lateral raise 3 sets</p>
<p>Underhand lat pulldown 2 sets</p>
<p>Cable row 2 sets</p>
<p>Chest sullorted row 2 sets</p>
<p>Long rope tricep extension 3 sets</p>
<p>V bar overhead extension 2 sets</p>
<p>Lower 1 </p>
<p>Hanging&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-119816"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-set-up-with-2-rotations/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		