<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | bmlfc | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/bmlfc/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/bmlfc/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for bmlfc.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 22:12:48 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ddb1f23ea76f7e4d8f8c537abee1820b</guid>
				<title>bmlfc started the discussion Sust Eq HGH Slin in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sust-eq-hgh-slin/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2024 19:47:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sust-eq-hgh-slin/">Sust Eq HGH Slin</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi everyone, I’m coming to the end of a 5 months break / trt phase and starting my new cycle in Jan</p>
<p>I’m currently 240lbs and around 12-15% bfand looking to gain size on this next cycle. </p>
<p>I have a sust/eq blend (325/200) which I am thinking of starting off at 1.5ml ew and gradually titrating this up. </p>
<p>I have never ran Hgh before but I have&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121151"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sust-eq-hgh-slin/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">094f748d6291eb380973d82df1c8ad2a</guid>
				<title>bmlfc started the discussion Bring Estro down in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/bring-estro-down/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2024 19:19:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/bring-estro-down/">Bring Estro down</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all, I have just had my bloods back and was after some pre-cycle advice if poss </p>
<p>I came off-off at the start of August this year for 8 weeks and then have been on 150mg Test E per week since then. </p>
<p>I have just had my bloods back and Estro is at 430 pool (test is at 78.5 nmol) and was just looking for some advice on the best way to bring&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121150"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/bring-estro-down/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		