<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Br | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/brenden-r/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/brenden-r/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Br.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 18:57:54 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a467f41bc1636e8a334b69f3653d1929</guid>
				<title>Br replied to the discussion lower feedback in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lower-feedback/#post-1407416</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2025 21:00:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lower-feedback/#post-1407416"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> lower feedback</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>ashamed to admit I haven&#8217;t been training calves with and consistency. I&#8217;ve been doing the 3 sets of squats with lighter weight to learn the movement better as whenever I do a free weight squat my hips get agitated but I will drop the 3rd set and add calves! my main concern was the importance of always having a leg press on a leg day as that&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121993"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lower-feedback/#post-1407416" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e21a1fbc4fc4213a2a174249921d30a5</guid>
				<title>Br started the discussion lower feedback in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lower-feedback/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Jan 2025 13:22:09 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lower-feedback/">lower feedback</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>hey guys im running upper/lower with A, B, C, rotations and my lower body days are </p>
<p>A:</p>
<p>Cable Curl 2x</p>
<p>Adductor 2x</p>
<p>abductor 2x</p>
<p>Seated leg curl 2x</p>
<p>RDL 2X</p>
<p>Hack 2X</p>
<p>Leg extensions 3x last set is a rest pause just cause I like it haha</p>
<p>B:</p>
<p>machine preacher 2x</p>
<p>Aductor 2x</p>
<p>Lying leg curl 2x</p>
<p>Leg extension 2x</p>
<p>leg press feet high on platform 2x</p>
<p>Pendulum squat 2x</p>
<p>walking&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121981"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lower-feedback/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23ead9b8e409398e93158c0c49a96655</guid>
				<title>Br started the discussion Ratios in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ratios/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2025 00:52:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ratios/">Ratios</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey everyone, I’m very curious as I see a lot more on this forum people running DHT compounds higher than test and was wondering what the reasoning behind it is? I’ve always heard the saying &#8220;test is best&#8221; and I’m curious as to what the potential benefits of this approach would be. Thank you</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6e7f44d98b10fd77450b8b3dcb20e753</guid>
				<title>Br replied to the discussion Training Upper/Lower and adding HIIT in the forum Cardio</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-upper-lower-and-adding-hiit/#post-1406621</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jan 2025 19:52:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-upper-lower-and-adding-hiit/#post-1406621"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Training Upper/Lower and adding HIIT</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>have you found LISS to be sufficient for keeping health in check?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">31a0fd09f4d752c6caa4fcb4d3900f7e</guid>
				<title>Br started the discussion Training Upper/Lower and adding HIIT in the forum Cardio</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-upper-lower-and-adding-hiit/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jan 2025 15:29:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-upper-lower-and-adding-hiit/">Training Upper/Lower and adding HIIT</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey everyone, I’m doing upper/ lower off-repeat with 3 variations, and progress is good. Strength is climbing session to session, but I am wanting to add HIIT cardio into my training for health and fitness reasons, so I’m not so gassed during higher-rep squats, leg press, etc., but wondering where most people have had success with putting it&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121900"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-upper-lower-and-adding-hiit/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91e387480dfbce6b205cac28bd3d4c30</guid>
				<title>Br started the discussion Locations in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/locations/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2024 09:26:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/locations/">Locations</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey everyone, I prefer to pin ED and was wondering what sites everyone likes to inject that they can reach themselves (significant other can’t handle needles). I love Tricep as it’s painless and super fast/easy, but I already hit each 2x per week and am looking to spread it out. So far, I do tris delts higher up on the lat and VG. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f4661dfb6124261396de94d10e299588</guid>
				<title>Br started the discussion Standard supps in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/standard-supps/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2024 09:24:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/standard-supps/">Standard supps</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys, had to create a new account as my last one simply stopped working haha, but we’re back now and I had a question. Due to living in Canada, the TBJP supplements are quite hard to find and very expensive to obtain, so I was wondering what a standard kind of starting point for on-cycle supplement support would look like for a cycle without&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121532"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/standard-supps/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		