<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | zd8 | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/chrisv/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/chrisv/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for zd8.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 06:48:32 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cee2d696113f8e7a7c62224744b04820</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion JP prep 2024/25 - NO OFF TOPIC QUESTIONS in the forum TbJP Athlete Logs</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/jp-prep-2024-25/page/70/#post-1465192</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 07 Sep 2025 13:50:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/jp-prep-2024-25/page/70/#post-1465192"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> JP prep 2024/25 - NO OFF TOPIC QUESTIONS</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>When you start using insulin again, do you find titrating up the dose of insulin helps to avoid the water retention that often comes with it? It&#8217;s something I struggle with and never manage to use insulin for longer than 6 weeks before the lower back pumps become debilitating. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6062d7ec17b0cf2a328dd611fb8f2a2</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion UL vs hybrid PPL / UL in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ul-vs-hybrid-ppl-ul/#post-1407641</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2025 10:08:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ul-vs-hybrid-ppl-ul/#post-1407641"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> UL vs hybrid PPL / UL</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;m going to go ahead and try this after watching the education section videos again:</p>
<p>Chest supported row:    5-9 heavy        <br />Lat pulldown:    10-15 medium,        15-20 lowered<br />Incline press:    5-9 heavy        <br />Decline cable fly:    10-15 medium,        15-20 lowered<br />Lateral raises:    10-15 medium,        15-20 lowered<br />Dips:    5-9 heavy        <br&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122030"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ul-vs-hybrid-ppl-ul/#post-1407641" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a38aac9c90deab31c8cd0964a13a7459</guid>
				<title>zd8 started the discussion UL vs hybrid PPL / UL in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ul-vs-hybrid-ppl-ul/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Jan 2025 08:00:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ul-vs-hybrid-ppl-ul/">UL vs hybrid PPL / UL</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My training history consists of mainly powerlifting training, which was essentially a mix of full body and UL for ~8 years. For half of 2023 and most of 2024 I was doing UL. For the last 4 months I&#8217;ve been doing PPL, 2 days on 1 day off, for the last ~4 months. However, I find the frequency is too low. For example I&#8217;m training my legs every&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122000"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/ul-vs-hybrid-ppl-ul/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00b2c91bc62ce4ebc306fcbadd1211cb</guid>
				<title>zd8 changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/activity-feed/p/121672/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Dec 2024 08:09:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5ee01dac3d387dff0cf4780ad27a9482</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion JPs trt + log in the forum TbJP Athlete Logs</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/jps-trt-log/#post-1264386</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2023 19:18:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/jps-trt-log/#post-1264386"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> JPs trt + log</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>You might want to check out something like <a target='_blank' href="https://www.mightynetworks.com/pro" rel="nofollow">Mighty Pro</a>; it&#8217;s what you want, but as a service, so you don&#8217;t need to deal with developers anymore. They can also do a custom branded mobile app. Anyway, sorry for the off topic!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">41005fc9aa987451145ce5b2ccd9b877</guid>
				<title>zd8 started the discussion Increased protein and rice struggles in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increased-protein-and-rice-struggles/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2023 21:05:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increased-protein-and-rice-struggles/">Increased protein and rice struggles</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am a powerlifter first and foremost, however I do enjoy maintaining a good physique. I&#8217;m currently 112kg, around 12% bodyfat. My current goals are pushing my lifts leading up to a meet in the beginning of June. I&#8217;m not hugely bothered about bodyweight, but the limit for my category is 125kg, so ideally I want to avoid pushing past that. I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-70939"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increased-protein-and-rice-struggles/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f6b4b74eb9cb22f13706f9e13f9adb89</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion JPs trt + log in the forum TbJP Athlete Logs</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/jps-trt-log/#post-1251661</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 28 Dec 2022 18:41:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/jps-trt-log/#post-1251661"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> JPs trt + log</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So glad to hear that you&#8217;re back. </p>
<p>Question&#8230; you&#8217;ve said before that you thought you had &#8220;ruined your physique&#8221; from pushing up too fast, do you still feel that way? Do you think taking a step back has reversed any of the things you used to see in the mirror?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8214b080c498013ba9d3371587d30234</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion Primo &#38; Nandrolone - either or? in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/#post-1166686</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Mar 2022 20:24:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/#post-1166686"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Primo &amp; Nandrolone - either or?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yeah I doubt that&#8217;ll be the case for me, I am not even close to his size. Also I exclusively have strength goals (and some aesthetic ones but less important).</p>
<p>You guys might be able to help here as well, in the nandrolone video he talks about not being able to manage the estrogen produced by aromatisation of nandrolone using an AI &#8211; then how&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56644"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/#post-1166686" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6559927cf184bc65110b00122ecf04a3</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion Primo &#38; Nandrolone - either or? in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/#post-1166661</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Mar 2022 18:11:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/#post-1166661"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Primo &amp; Nandrolone - either or?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi Kuba!</p>
<p>Thanks for the explanation. This makes sense, I wonder if the posts I was reading were from when he switched to nandrolone only. In any case what you&#8217;re saying about test, dht and just enough nandrolone seems in line with what I would have expected. Thanks again.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21a579a28286393c9001176ef2e7619e</guid>
				<title>zd8 started the discussion Primo &#38; Nandrolone - either or? in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 16 Mar 2022 13:42:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/">Primo &amp; Nandrolone - either or?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>This is more for my own understanding of some of the principles being pushed here on the site rather than for building my own cycle. I&#8217;ve seen in a lot of Jordan&#8217;s past logs that when nandrolone comes in, primo is dropped. I haven&#8217;t gone through absolutely all of the posts, but I did see that a number of times. I&#8217;m curious if that&#8217;s&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-56573"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/primo-nandrolone-either-or/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c35b4298cf786088d1ce8a5376fd3d60</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion Has any one tried Sub Q for TRT? in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/has-any-one-tried-sub-q-for-trt/#post-1163608</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:38:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/has-any-one-tried-sub-q-for-trt/#post-1163608"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Has any one tried Sub Q for TRT?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I got really bad knots from doing sub q test prop that took around 4 weeks to disappear completely, I was only doing around 0.25ml at the time as well. It&#8217;s definitely less hassle than IM though, so worth a go.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8a6327c8327eda0c8e6341104c98599</guid>
				<title>zd8 replied to the discussion Operation World’s Strongest Man in the forum TbJP Athlete Logs</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/operation-worlds-strongest-man/page/16/#post-1135287</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 17 Jan 2022 17:45:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/operation-worlds-strongest-man/page/16/#post-1135287"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Operation World’s Strongest Man</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Excited to follow along here! </p>
<p>I know you&#8217;ve mentioned beating the deadlift record, is that something you&#8217;re actively working on in the background whilst competing, or will you be taking time off of competitions to train specifically for that? Obviously you&#8217;re always training your deadlift, but I think when both Eddie and Thor did it they&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-48241"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/operation-worlds-strongest-man/page/16/#post-1135287" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		