<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Clickr Sheikh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/clickr-sheikh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/clickr-sheikh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Clickr Sheikh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 07:54:34 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">def666f1d180dda6a4fd010a86134481</guid>
				<title>Clickr Sheikh started the discussion Supplement recommendations in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/supplement-recommendations-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 13 Dec 2024 16:46:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/supplement-recommendations-3/">Supplement recommendations</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So right now I have been enjoying my bodybuilding journey but I only take creatine monohydrate are there any other supplements that help well with muscle building and recovery and life overall that are worth taking I feel like my sleep is bad I get around 5-7 hours on weekdays and almost 9-12 hours on weekends and I go to school and weigh&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121377"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/supplement-recommendations-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1616cae4c3b212c019d576f7d1e4967</guid>
				<title>Clickr Sheikh started the discussion Growing triceps in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/growing-triceps/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Dec 2024 12:19:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/growing-triceps/">Growing triceps</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So I have been planning to switch to full body I do 1 set of incline press and 1 on FB A and 1 set of smith shoulder press on FB B.</p>
<p>And both have a flat press included on FB A I have a tricep pushdown and machine dips</p>
<p>On FB B I have single arm pushdown I want to include the jm press but don’t know how to incorporate it since JP already gave me a&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121198"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/growing-triceps/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8e687952d855de5be9e1a3464d8d7436</guid>
				<title>Clickr Sheikh replied to the discussion Cutting calories in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cutting-calories/page/2/#post-1400354</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Dec 2024 17:53:47 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cutting-calories/page/2/#post-1400354"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Cutting calories</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So now with all the information you have gave me these will be my new calories (since I can fit even more in)and goals<br />
Calories:1800<br />
Protein:170-180<br />
Carbs:150-200<br />
Fats:30-35<br />
I will try to get my steps up to 7-10k while I’m at school walking throughout the break<br />
I will try to get at least 7hours as sleep on school days and around 10 on&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121147"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cutting-calories/page/2/#post-1400354" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21e483bca6562fba39925bb65c9cba5a</guid>
				<title>Clickr Sheikh started the discussion Cutting calories in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cutting-calories/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2024 16:51:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cutting-calories/">Cutting calories</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So I have been cutting for around 8 months on and off honestly but the training has been consistent I have been training since late April and have already lost around 13kg so I weigh around 103kg rn so my calories n macros rn are :<br />
Calories:1650<br />
Protein:165-175<br />
Fat:20-35<br />
Carbs:100-150 (whatever I can fit in my calories)<br />
I want to really finish&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121111"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cutting-calories/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0873976f76211751b280f62e50327392</guid>
				<title>Clickr Sheikh started the discussion Full body split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-27/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 05 Dec 2024 16:46:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-27/">Full body split</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So I used to do PPL and since changing to a higher frequency training (U/L) so I want to go back to pure full body to try it out since I enjoy making progress even better and faster thoughts on my split and if my training days are sufficient or is the volume too much</p>
<p>FULLBODY A<br />
1x Incline smith press 45°<br />
1x flat dumbbell press<br />
1x dips<br />
1x&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121110"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/full-body-split-27/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		