<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Cwal | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/cw44/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/cw44/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Cwal.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 15:39:22 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">deccfdbc0facd7b5fe64b0806ae0709b</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Any advice / ideas in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-advice-ideas/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2025 11:10:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-advice-ideas/">Any advice / ideas</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My shoulder has been giving me gyp for a while now and I have trained around it the best I can as have very limited rotation and pressing movement in it, after being told by different doctors that it is many different injuries and having physio to no avail I have now had it rayed and scanned to which they have told me it&#8217;s advanced arthritis&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122221"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-advice-ideas/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">21977889b7f6f4e2a1aeac192804cea0</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Recent bloodwork test/primo in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:40:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-4/">Recent bloodwork test/primo</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all ,<br />
I am currently running 525mg test E , 240mg primo a week and taking Loveheart  ,<br />
I have just had my blood results back which are below ,<br />
my haemoglobin / haematocrit are high and I have been feeling a few of the apparent sides of this “headaches” / light headed etc , would any of my results be of any concern to you guys or do they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76040"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-4/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a88bfce50eed384db786ff66289c20cc</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Recent bloodwork test/primo in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:40:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-3/">Recent bloodwork test/primo</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all ,<br />
I am currently running 525mg test E , 240mg primo a week and taking Loveheart  ,<br />
I have just had my blood results back which are below ,<br />
my haemoglobin / haematocrit are high and I have been feeling a few of the apparent sides of this “headaches” / light headed etc , would any of my results be of any concern to you guys or do they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76039"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">90f6fc7d5b2cbe81ed96ece9a188d3aa</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Recent bloodwork test/primo in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:39:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-2/">Recent bloodwork test/primo</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all ,<br />
I am currently running 525mg test E , 240mg primo a week and taking Loveheart  ,<br />
I have just had my blood results back which are below ,<br />
my haemoglobin / haematocrit are high and I have been feeling a few of the apparent sides of this “headaches” / light headed etc , would any of my results be of any concern to you guys or do they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76038"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8de29833e1decd2ebe971046795c4920</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Recent bloodwork test/primo in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:38:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo/">Recent bloodwork test/primo</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all ,<br />
I am currently running 525mg test E , 240mg primo a week and taking Loveheart  ,<br />
I have just had my blood results back which are below ,<br />
my haemoglobin / haematocrit are high and I have been feeling a few of the apparent sides of this “headaches” / light headed etc , would any of my results be of any concern to you guys or do they&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76037"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/recent-bloodwork-test-primo/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">681566dd51d150f8a463d7c1aadc46b1</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Blood work results in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/blood-work-results-17/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 23 Dec 2022 20:53:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/blood-work-results-17/">Blood work results</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi ,<br />
I’ve just got my blood work results and a few of the markers have come back high especially oestradiol , I ran a 10wk course of test E at 250mg e4d , this is week 7 of being off any form of gear and I didn’t run any sort of pct.  Symptoms wise my libido has dropped quite a lot since coming off and do feel slightly less “energetic” but&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-69215"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/blood-work-results-17/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a64dadc146ed4b1503c4d7a53987f31b</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Holiday whilst on cycle in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/holiday-whilst-on-cycle/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Sep 2022 12:44:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/holiday-whilst-on-cycle/">Holiday whilst on cycle</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi , what do you guys /gals do regarding your peds if you happen to take a holiday mod cycle? Or do you always plan your holidays around it?<br />
I am currently only running 250mg test E e4d as a trial/error exercise as I was feeling lethargic and libido was almost gone but since jumping on the test I have felt so much better in person, more&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-66396"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/holiday-whilst-on-cycle/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73045bbdf1b13e0a23d21cd9c8b2840f</guid>
				<title>Cwal started the discussion Test e in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/test-e-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Jul 2022 17:57:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/test-e-6/">Test e</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi,<br />
I am on running a 16wk course of test e although I am slightly concerned with the product have to hand ,<br />
It’s the cidotestone 250mg 1amp vials, I ran these roughly 6yrs ago and they were great but I had bought these myself from the pharmacy direct in the brown paper pack unopened so knew they were the real deal,  these one are also bought&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-64524"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/test-e-6/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		