<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Demir Uyan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/demir-uyan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/demir-uyan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Demir Uyan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 22:47:46 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d296109ba4a3b22e2e8e1d857e2e3c6b</guid>
				<title>Demir Uyan started the discussion Should I split sessions as A and B ? in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-split-sessions-as-a-and-b/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2025 21:27:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-split-sessions-as-a-and-b/">Should I split sessions as A and B ?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My question is, even if I don&#8217;t have any particularly weak point (being small overall) should I split my training sessions as chest focus / shoulder focus push, lat focus /upperback focus pull ?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cf9d5b173fd41f0994fe4c1b6d1950be</guid>
				<title>Demir Uyan started the discussion I need honest opinions about my PPL split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/i-need-honest-opinions-about-my-ppl-split/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Dec 2024 00:28:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/i-need-honest-opinions-about-my-ppl-split/">I need honest opinions about my PPL split</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>&lt;b jsname=&#8221;r4nke&#8221; tabindex=&#8221;-1&#8243; data-thread-perm-id=&#8221;thread-a:r2192508426842408682&#8243; data-legacy-thread-id=&#8221;1940aa219d7a726e&#8221;&gt;Hello people, I’m really lost in those training programs right now but I really tried something. This what I’m doing currently, I’m running as 1 Chest focused push, 2 Pull, 3 Quad focused leg, 4 Shoulder Focused push, 5&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121768"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/i-need-honest-opinions-about-my-ppl-split/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6dc0e4f8a7888ece9cc3e3360b540795</guid>
				<title>Demir Uyan changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/activity-feed/p/121767/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 27 Dec 2024 23:53:19 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		