<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Erik Söderberg | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/eriksoderberg/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/eriksoderberg/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Erik Söderberg.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 16:44:27 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd1fd5e5d8b75d98a20d7ef1dfa3f71c</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Urine smell stronger in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/urine-smell-stronger/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2024 12:05:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/urine-smell-stronger/">Urine smell stronger</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey! My urine has started to smell stronger, I don&#8217;t mean that it smells different like more almonia based but the urine itself  smell stronger, I wonder if anyone had a similar problem, the color is still clear so it has nothing to do with dehydration. The only thing that has changed in my life is that I started taking Intra during the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121844"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/urine-smell-stronger/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ba1eaf8807a2360bf4d9532ad99ada01</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Peeing at night in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/peeing-at-night/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 21 Dec 2024 08:42:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/peeing-at-night/">Peeing at night</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! Do you have any tips on how to avoid waking up to go pee in the night. I’m peeing at least 2 times before going to bed. I’m not drinking any liquids 2 hours before going to bed. My last meal is whey and cereal which contains a bit water but I mean I pee 2 times before bed it shouldn’t affect. But I’m drinking at least 1,5 liter&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121595"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/peeing-at-night/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79c08306379d1a74dbb6f5af1c898ca9</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Dream Sleep in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dream-sleep-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2024 08:32:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dream-sleep-6/">Dream Sleep</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>how come I sleep worse with dream sleep? does it have anything to do with the dosage, doesn&#8217;t get to sleep any easier either</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fa1cacff2adc96e5de3d07258068ccd9</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Dream sleep effect in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dream-sleep-effect/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Dec 2024 10:28:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dream-sleep-effect/">Dream sleep effect</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I’ve now taken dream sleep for 3 days now and have not felt any different in sleep quality or so, I’m I taken it wrong or should I give it some time to adapt?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ea691ac03a77a0fd390864961b219dde</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Dream sleep intake in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dream-sleep-intake/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 12 Dec 2024 12:11:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dream-sleep-intake/">Dream sleep intake</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! Just got home dream sleep and I wonder how I should take it. Regularly I workout around 7:00 to 9:00 in the evening. Then go home eat and go to bed. At the moment I take ZMA directly after training to lower cortisol. Should I still take something after training before dream sleep or should I take dream sleep directly after training.&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121345"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dream-sleep-intake/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3a6982257b9cbfb9b23a7ffcdb6e5481</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Combine ppl with an upper session in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/combine-ppl-with-an-upper-session/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 11 Dec 2024 13:30:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/combine-ppl-with-an-upper-session/">Combine ppl with an upper session</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>How can I combine a ppl with an upper session? How should I set up the training in the best way? I would say my legs are quite alright and therefore not a priority. So right now I only have one leg day a week.<br />
But feel like I would like to bring up my upper body.</p>
<p>Push:<br />
Chest press 2 set<br />
Shoulder press smith 2 set<br />
Chest dip 2 set<br />
Close&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121311"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/combine-ppl-with-an-upper-session/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">06e549d838cea408fd78686c0ef30bef</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Progressive overload related to exercise selection in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/progressive-overload-related-to-exercise-selection/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2024 20:38:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/progressive-overload-related-to-exercise-selection/">Progressive overload related to exercise selection</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! I wonder how to think when building your training around exercise selection. Specifically, the progression. For example, if you have a push session and an upper session 4 days later, should you have different exercises for each body part to more easily track the progression. I&#8217;m thinking if you start a push session with a chest press&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121288"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/progressive-overload-related-to-exercise-selection/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">36823af3a652146dbec3b236a038425d</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Push up in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-up-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Dec 2024 19:16:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-up-2/">Push up</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>after dieting this summer and slowly increasing the calories, I have now increased another 200 calories. I was thinking if you would like to look at it and maybe give me some feedback in case I should change something. The big change I&#8217;ve made is replacing Greek yogurt with whey and cereal. So a quick question before I post the diet could&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121284"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-up-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9025c714e4d93b3883b942687556443a</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg replied to the discussion Breaking down my training split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/breaking-down-my-training-split/#post-1400808</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Dec 2024 17:40:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/breaking-down-my-training-split/#post-1400808"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Breaking down my training split</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>In this order </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">515f9c7462f834c7a694ad9e4190bf47</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg replied to the discussion Breaking down my training split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/breaking-down-my-training-split/#post-1400592</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Dec 2024 16:16:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/breaking-down-my-training-split/#post-1400592"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Breaking down my training split</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>&#x1f642;</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c79fe98cfed8fde5e02700abc95aba5</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg replied to the discussion Breaking down my training split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>/members/eriksoderberg/activity/feed/#post-1400583</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Dec 2024 14:12:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>🙂</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c5a7f56497f79d384f44aab634bc248b</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Breaking down my training split in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/breaking-down-my-training-split/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Dec 2024 11:36:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/breaking-down-my-training-split/">Breaking down my training split</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys!<br />
My current training split: Push a, pull a, rest, lower, upper, rest, push b, pull, b, rest, lower, upper repeat </p>
<p>Right now I would like to build up my arms a bit so I have my bicep sets as first exercise in every upper session. Would you advise me to add an arm day instead or how would you program this? Would you even have an&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121171"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/breaking-down-my-training-split/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2a9758b1fddc5793ab0042413c36dd4</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion My weight loss have stopped in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-weight-loss-have-stopped/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Aug 2023 09:13:30 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-weight-loss-have-stopped/">My weight loss have stopped</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! My weight loss have stopped and I don’t understand why. I have decreased calorie intake I have increased movement and even added cardio seasons so it’s doesn’t make any sense. I sleep kinda well and training goes on with not much strength lost. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d7bf20cde535e7b0988b9b5d55319f6</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Never wakes up with morning erection in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/never-wakes-up-with-morning-erection/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Jul 2023 10:36:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/never-wakes-up-with-morning-erection/">Never wakes up with morning erection</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! I never wake up with morning erection, and it got me thinking it something wrong here. I’ve read so much about the subject and in most cases it actually it something wrong when it don’t exists. Maybe you have read about my sleep problems and that I often wakes up tired and not fully rested, ofc I have thought this could be related to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-76131"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/never-wakes-up-with-morning-erection/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b336b7cc96e31647fbb429834aa8d67</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Push A in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jul 2023 19:51:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a-3/">Push A</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! I’m currently in a calorie deficit around -5,5kg and have started to see body parts lacking, I don’t really know if it’s just in my head but anyway I wonder if you guys could take a look on my current push session </p>
<p>Everything following here are built up with a top set with a rep range of 5-9 followed by a back of with a range of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75866"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">505310caf759805c099a5a5abeaecfce</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Push A in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jul 2023 19:51:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a-2/">Push A</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! I’m currently in a calorie deficit around -5,5kg and have started to see body parts lacking, I don’t really know if it’s just in my head but anyway I wonder if you guys could take a look on my current push session </p>
<p>Everything following here are built up with a top set with a rep range of 5-9 followed by a back of with a range of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75865"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8b5746029e5c12a16f2b736d87db6864</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Push A in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 10 Jul 2023 19:51:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a/">Push A</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys! I’m currently in a calorie deficit around -5,5kg and have started to see body parts lacking, I don’t really know if it’s just in my head but anyway I wonder if you guys could take a look on my current push session </p>
<p>Everything following here are built up with a top set with a rep range of 5-9 followed by a back of with a range of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75864"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/push-a/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0671ede4fda8a5b5d7d91786ded6a7f0</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Always wakes up tired in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 13:48:19 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-4/">Always wakes up tired</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I wake up tired very often, especially on the days when I shouldn’t feel tired, when I have slept at least 9 hours. I also take jp sleeping aid but do not feel any different, something to mention is that on weekends I can go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 11pm and still feel tired and even look tired. I know there are a debate regarding sleep&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75826"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-4/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d04b16db50b2c8d23241f84198d4c599</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Always wakes up tired in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 13:45:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-3/">Always wakes up tired</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I wake up tired very often, especially on the days when I shouldn’t feel tired, when I have slept at least 9 hours. I also take jp sleeping aid but do not feel any different, something to mention is that on weekends I can go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 11pm and still feel tired and even look tired. I know there are a debate regarding sleep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75825"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cedb52cd7d0fdbb061244d39e0569132</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Wake up tired in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/wake-up-tired-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 13:42:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/wake-up-tired-2/">Wake up tired</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I wake up tired very often, especially on the days when I shouldn’t feel tired, when I have slept at least 9 hours. I also take jp sleeping aid but do not feel any different, something to mention is that on weekends I can go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 11pm and still feel tired and even look tired. I know there are a debate regarding sleep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75824"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/wake-up-tired-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe2d72ce5b7e0207b6f872260352da3c</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Wake up tired in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/wake-up-tired/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 13:42:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/wake-up-tired/">Wake up tired</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I wake up tired very often, especially on the days when I shouldn’t feel tired, when I have slept at least 9 hours. I also take jp sleeping aid but do not feel any different, something to mention is that on weekends I can go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 11pm and still feel tired and even look tired. I know there are a debate regarding sleep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75823"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/wake-up-tired/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3ad2710ab143f4204c9f83878bd938b2</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Always wakes up tired in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 13:42:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-2/">Always wakes up tired</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I wake up tired very often, especially on the days when I shouldn’t feel tired, when I have slept at least 9 hours. I also take jp sleeping aid but do not feel any different, something to mention is that on weekends I can go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 11pm and still feel tired and even look tired. I know there are a debate regarding sleep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75822"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0af9c5a5cd3ef4e91cd077d7e363cc57</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Always wakes up tired in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 13:41:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired/">Always wakes up tired</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I wake up tired very often, especially on the days when I shouldn’t feel tired, when I have slept at least 9 hours. I also take jp sleeping aid but do not feel any different, something to mention is that on weekends I can go to sleep at 2am and wake up at 11pm and still feel tired and even look tired. I know there are a debate regarding sleep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75821"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-tired/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2127866ff4474e4fda2a417efd6f9ca</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Calorie deficit meal plan in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/calorie-deficit-meal-plan/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 11:15:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/calorie-deficit-meal-plan/">Calorie deficit meal plan</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Meal 1: 70g oats, 40g whey, 10g peanut butter, 50g frozen blueberries </p>
<p></p>
<p>Meal 2: 30g uncooked rice, 150g chicken breast, 50g pineapple </p>
<p></p>
<p>Meal 3 (pre workout): 70g uncooked rice, 35g whey, 100g banana</p>
<p></p>
<p>Meal 4 (post workout): 70<span>g uncooked rice, 200g chicken breast, 50g pineapple</span></p>
<p><span><br /></span></p>
<p><span>Meal 5: 30g uncooked rice, 100g chicken, 50g pineapple </span></p>
<p><span><br /></span></p>
<p><span>Meal 6: quark 500g</span></p>
<p><span><br&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75812"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/calorie-deficit-meal-plan/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">16fd5f539fffe095a1773f6704b13084</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Always wakes up and feel small and bloated even now on a calorie deficit in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-and-feel-small-and-bloated-even-now-on-a-calorie-deficit/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 09 Jul 2023 10:36:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-and-feel-small-and-bloated-even-now-on-a-calorie-deficit/">Always wakes up and feel small and bloated even now on a calorie deficit</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello guys! I always feel like shit when waking up, I feel small and it just seems like a have not gained a single pound of muscle. My objective view says it’s about my sleep routine. I always get my hours in but often fell asleep late, I know this can affect my sleep quality, but what else can be the problem? I mean I look a lot different after&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-75809"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/always-wakes-up-and-feel-small-and-bloated-even-now-on-a-calorie-deficit/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fdf6ef1305fca2f562426dd41c415f15</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Pineapple worth trying? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/pineapple-worth-trying/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 May 2023 10:21:40 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/pineapple-worth-trying/">Pineapple worth trying?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I’ve seen people eat pineapple with their food and understands it helps with the digestion and the breakdown of protein. Is it something worth trying? </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">45e83aa594a74d6d10e0f0f7c2c05daa</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Starting a diet in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/starting-a-diet/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Apr 2023 09:02:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/starting-a-diet/">Starting a diet</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello guys! Tomorrow I start my cut after a offseason period. I’ve done this before but this time I want to do it even better, so my question here is, what is a good approach for me. I’m 18 years old and weighing 91 kg and are 178 cm long. At the moment i follow a push,pull,legs, rest, repeat program and my activity level is not that high,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-73678"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/starting-a-diet/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d6c01cc8312bcf43d7a62e25d7600eeb</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Weighing chicken in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/weighing-chicken/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 17 Aug 2022 17:00:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/weighing-chicken/">Weighing chicken</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have always bought raw frozen chicken breast, and always just put the package in the owen and then weighed it afterwards in cooked form. Then put it in Lifesum as raw uncooked chicken. The problem is the water weight from frozen to cooked, how should I measure that?<br />
I mean I know the nutritional value is for uncooked but I buy frozen and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-65269"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/weighing-chicken/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ca2f43264fcb2b7388366afcbc1fedd3</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Results from doctor, headache in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/results-from-doctor-headache/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jul 2022 11:35:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/results-from-doctor-headache/">Results from doctor, headache</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The text got removed so Check the picture. My question is if I still should consider it to be a exertional headache or could this be something else with this information. Someone who maybe have experienced something similar? Thanks.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cbe6bc0407d861b85bebeba016add14e</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Headache, result from doctor in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-result-from-doctor/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Jul 2022 07:33:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-result-from-doctor/">Headache, result from doctor</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The text got removed so Check the picture. My question is if I still should consider it to be a exertional headache or could this be something else with this information. Someone who maybe have experienced something  similar? Thanks.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a96b3edb26f97fe90ff9b3b8d620cab</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Intra shake in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/intra-shake-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Jul 2022 10:48:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/intra-shake-2/">Intra shake</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>At the moment I don’t have an intra shake during my session. How should I structure my pre and post?<br />
I eat 50 grams of cream of rice together with 30g of isolate and 15g of cashew 60 minutes before training. Then I eat chicken, rice like 30 minutes after my workout. So there is a gap of like 3 hours. Is this optimal, or should I decrease the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-64412"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/intra-shake-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">23a5d466220e3f052143b7a7ce5bc493</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Thoughts on my diet plan for losing fat in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-my-diet-plan-for-losing-fat-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Jul 2022 06:58:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-my-diet-plan-for-losing-fat-2/">Thoughts on my diet plan for losing fat</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Meal 1: A shake: 57g carbs, 26g protein 12g fat 460 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 2: 35g cashew : 16g fat 210kcals</p>
<p>Meal 3: pasta,chicken,greens: 86g carbs, 76g protein 10g fat, 750 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 4: Pre workout: A shake: 57g carbs, 26g carbs 12g fat, 460 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 5: post workout: 30g isolate: 28g protein 120 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 6: rice,chicken, greens: 70g carbs,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-64091"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-my-diet-plan-for-losing-fat-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b0358d26464ea467520b0830301b9d94</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion How much should you Warm up before your topsets? in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/how-much-should-you-warm-up-before-your-topsets/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jul 2022 16:51:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/how-much-should-you-warm-up-before-your-topsets/">How much should you Warm up before your topsets?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Im currently warming up by doing the stair machine for like 5 minutes to get the blood going, then I usually stretch with a rubber band. If we say I’m going to do chest and I start with a bench press machine. I usually start with 30kg and do 10 reps then go over to 60kg and do 8 and then 60kg for 5reps then 80 for 3 and then 80 again. I feel&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-64081"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/how-much-should-you-warm-up-before-your-topsets/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95ba93090f8450a7d833c150158956b7</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Thoughts on my diet plan for losing fat in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-my-diet-plan-for-losing-fat/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 17 Jul 2022 10:57:31 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-my-diet-plan-for-losing-fat/">Thoughts on my diet plan for losing fat</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Meal 1: A shake: 57g carbs, 26g protein 12g fat 460 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 2: 35g cashew : 16g fat 210kcals</p>
<p>Meal 3: pasta,chicken,greens: 86g carbs, 76g protein 10g fat, 750 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 4: Pre workout: A shake: 57g carbs, 26g carbs 12g fat, 460 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 5: post workout: 30g isolate: 28g protein 120 kcals</p>
<p>Meal 6: rice,chicken, greens: 70g carbs,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-64074"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/thoughts-on-my-diet-plan-for-losing-fat/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71a7a3047729e5048f7fe46cca8c6211</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Can Pre workout have an impact on headaches during heavy sets in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-pre-workout-have-an-impact-on-headaches-during-heavy-sets/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 15 Jul 2022 07:05:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-pre-workout-have-an-impact-on-headaches-during-heavy-sets/">Can Pre workout have an impact on headaches during heavy sets</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I get a headache during leg sessions, can it be pre workout related? I usually experience this after a legday and after my topset then its like the pressare dont have time to go down and the next day I feel the headache after my first heavy set. I drink about 5 liters, i salt my Food, Both berfore and after my workout. And I take pre&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-63990"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-pre-workout-have-an-impact-on-headaches-during-heavy-sets/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">24aae137f9f02a6219c8b908e55b5512</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Headache after legpress set in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-legpress-set/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jul 2022 16:04:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-legpress-set/">Headache after legpress set</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I get a headache when I Train, can it be sleep related? Or can it be something else? I usually experience this after a legday and after my topset then its like the pressare dont have time to go down and the next day i feel the headache after my first heavy set. I drink about 5 liters, i salt my Food, Both berfore and after my workout. Im&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-63961"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-legpress-set/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a84550c911a9f947f9e1a537ad135b27</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Can you get a headache when you sleep bad in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-you-get-a-headache-when-you-sleep-bad/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Jul 2022 16:01:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-you-get-a-headache-when-you-sleep-bad/">Can you get a headache when you sleep bad</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I get a headache when I Train, can it be sleep related? Or can it be something else? I usually experience this after a legday and after my topset then its like the pressare dont have time to go down and the next day i feel the headache after my first heavy set. I drink about 5 liters, i salt my Food, Both berfore and after my workout. Im&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-63960"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-you-get-a-headache-when-you-sleep-bad/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b45353f24d37dc11cfb6d2c9d6c50920</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg replied to the discussion Headache after heavy lifts in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-heavy-lifts/#post-1207831</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 13 Jul 2022 07:21:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I know it could be about those sort of things, what i meant is that i have maked sure it&#8217;s not about those sort of things. I&#8217;m currently cutting so my cardio has definitely improved. When it comes to hydration I drink at least about 4 liters, maybe it&#8217;s too low at the moment idk. When it comes to my salt intake i have cut all my salt&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-63911"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-heavy-lifts/#post-1207831" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">30ced0abfd5ea24c77276f105f1d4d75</guid>
				<title>Erik Söderberg started the discussion Headache after heavy lifts in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-heavy-lifts/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 12 Jul 2022 17:55:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-heavy-lifts/">Headache after heavy lifts</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I experience a headache after a heavy leg day. It’s like the pressure in the head, the blood presure from the leg day doesn’t have time to go down and the day after I feel the headache just after my first heavy set regardless of which muscle group i do. I know it’s not about hydration, cardio, breathing or neck positioning. It has occured now&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-63885"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/headache-after-heavy-lifts/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		