<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Ethan Pickett | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/ethan-pickett/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/ethan-pickett/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ethan Pickett.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 03:35:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c19b03854b6af3992995612065fdd3d</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion BPC Process in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/bpc-process/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 06 Jan 2025 09:15:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/bpc-process/">BPC Process</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Morning all &#8211; I got 5mg of BPC for a shoulder niggle and was wondering the full process on using it. I’ve been told to mix it with 2ml bac water and then do 3IU the first day and then split it 1.5IU morning and 1.5IU pre bed until it’s all gone. </p>
<p>Does this sound right? I’ve never used the stuff before </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">769015154396c32258dbea2d869a065b</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion 2nd cycle advice in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/2nd-cycle-advice-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Oct 2024 00:43:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/2nd-cycle-advice-6/">2nd cycle advice</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all,</p>
<p>Approaching the end of my diet ready to push up and was just wondering what/how I should plan my next cycle. </p>
<p>First pic is around February/March time and the second was last week. First cycle went as followed</p>
<p>150 test 8 weeks<br />
200 test 16 weeks<br />
200 test 200 mast &#8211; current<br />
+50mg var past 8 weeks </p>
<p>Going to drop to 125mg of test for&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-119755"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/2nd-cycle-advice-6/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9d603932568598a0e551027ea36b01fa</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Last 2 weeks dieting in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/last-2-weeks-dieting/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 18 Oct 2024 08:28:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/last-2-weeks-dieting/">Last 2 weeks dieting</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Morning all </p>
<p>Last two weeks of dieting before I push up again. Most muscular shot was last Sunday and then front lat last night after starting 0 carb. </p>
<p>Was all going well dropped 5lbs Sunday &#8211; Wednesday and got super flat to drop last bit of fat before my push but somehow gained another 2lbs over night (not changing g anything) </p>
<p>I’ve been&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-119286"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/last-2-weeks-dieting/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67ce79ec58119097b282df8018cdcf73</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Drop carbs or up cardio? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/drop-carbs-or-up-cardio/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 05 Oct 2024 14:25:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/drop-carbs-or-up-cardio/">Drop carbs or up cardio?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Afternoon all &#8211; got 3 weeks left of the diet and have been dropping weight slower than I have been. Current rate of loss is around 0.2lbs a day now which it was dropping a good 0.5-0.8lbs daily. </p>
<p>Current diet is 240 pro 150 carb 40 fat. Cardio is at 45 min so can defo push that more. Steps at 10k</p>
<p>I’m only dieting to push back up but not&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-118513"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/drop-carbs-or-up-cardio/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1f5ffccfb325ee5c84ccb5d6fc10c27c</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion When to push up in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/when-to-push-up/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 23 Sep 2024 21:51:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/when-to-push-up/">When to push up</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all &#8211; I’ve been in a deficit now for 10 weeks and I’m not lean lean yet but probably the leanest I’ve ever been (started off fat asf 2 years back)</p>
<p>My question is how much leaner would you say I need to get until I push up again. Obviously the leaner I get the longer I can push but how lean is that? I’m currently 195lbs on 220p 200c 40f doing&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-118004"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/when-to-push-up/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6b24017d2a921f2f13cdc2d24117f329</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Week away in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/week-away/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 08 Sep 2024 12:32:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/week-away/">Week away</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all, </p>
<p>I’m off to Liverpool for the week for work and will be staying there all week. </p>
<p>I’ve got 5 days of meal prep and 3 of those meals a day are just chicken and rice. </p>
<p>My question is, how do you store your food when you go away like this? Usually I’m away for 2 days a time and just keep it in the back of the van but 5 is pushing it and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117419"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/week-away/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32019d6316af3461fe5a8cda25966c99</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett replied to the discussion Road to stage - junior first timers 2025 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/page/3/#post-1371221</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Aug 2024 17:40:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/page/3/#post-1371221"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Road to stage - junior first timers 2025</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Had some time off the logs as I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with work etc and being in a diet so once I missed one day logging led to the other etc. </p>
<p>No excuses now, feeling good and for the first time actually like how we’re looking. </p>
<p>Current bw is 202lbs and dropping rapidly now. </p>
<p>Calories are at 240 pro 150 carb 40 fat<br />
10k steps per day&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117099"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/page/3/#post-1371221" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">665c67185aa87dc6487c3468b2ef98c8</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Before vs after (natty vs enhanced) in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/before-vs-after-natty-vs-enhanced/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2024 08:26:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/before-vs-after-natty-vs-enhanced/">Before vs after (natty vs enhanced)</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all</p>
<p>Out of curiosity this is my before and after. First pick in March at 80kg and the second pic last week at 97kg. </p>
<p>For the first time ever I’ve kept relatively ok condition. I have however gone enhanced. Current cycle is 150 test 250 mast and from last week (day after this pic was taken) I started 50mg anavar. </p>
<p>How much of this weight&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-116831"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/before-vs-after-natty-vs-enhanced/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e4460e2444456ca97fa3dc7ed61e41a3</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett replied to the discussion Road to stage - junior first timers 2025 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/page/2/#post-1368746</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 20 Aug 2024 08:19:17 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/page/2/#post-1368746"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Road to stage - junior first timers 2025</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Also current physique update, if it had uploaded lol </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f73e671968ee41d768190b183a22fb29</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion T3 and T4 in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/t3-and-t4-6/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Aug 2024 16:34:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/t3-and-t4-6/">T3 and T4</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Bit of an odd one. Just added T3 at 25mcg and T4 at 100mcg and the skin on my hands (just my hands) gets random flushes of very very annoying pins and needles without the knumb feeling. Can’t really describe it but I’ve tried T4 once before and had similar side effects.</p>
<p>Is this known or not? Not sure whether it’s related to t3,4 unless&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-116701"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/t3-and-t4-6/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d12b8b7e8c5f29735f40667665bee7ee</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett replied to the discussion Road to stage - junior first timers 2025 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>/members/ethan-pickett/activity/feed/#post-1364900</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 24 Jul 2024 22:52:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>If the pic loads this is where we are currently. 215lbs fasted. If no pic, it hasn’t worked and I’ll be using google drive links from Saturday AM </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6439496990cc12bfa550b6ddb229ba2c</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett replied to the discussion Road to stage - junior first timers 2025 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>/members/ethan-pickett/activity/feed/#post-1361463</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Jul 2024 00:04:01 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Post workout photo attached &#8211; if anyone’s read this please let me know if it’s visible </p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f0773f97cc40970dd99c9f3e90ed43c6</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett replied to the discussion Road to stage - junior first timers 2025 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/#post-1361088</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2024 23:36:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/#post-1361088"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Road to stage - junior first timers 2025</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Not sure if the pics are uploading but added them to this comment. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">35e55fa2f326c7abedc5823e519d89ef</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Road to stage - junior first timers 2025 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 29 Jun 2024 23:32:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-stage-junior-first-timers-2025/">Road to stage - junior first timers 2025</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Going to start a log to keep myself accountable. </p>
<p>Difference between these pics is 12kg and 4 months of pushing up and now 6 weeks into a mini diet. 80-104kg and now back down to 92kg (second pic). </p>
<p>Constructive criticism welcome, always looking to improve any way possible. </p>
<p>Look forward to sharing the journey. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b92d45eb1608bb5c9567ec07ec2a9762</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Getting lean lean in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/getting-lean-lean/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 30 Nov 2023 22:32:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/getting-lean-lean/">Getting lean lean</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys,</p>
<p>First photo was 112kg and the next three are after 8 months graft and down to 82kg. </p>
<p>Happy with the results as I took the “bulk” way too far not knowing that the excessive fat hindered actual muscle growth. </p>
<p>Plan is to push up very slowly and keep fat gain to a minimum. </p>
<p>My question is &#8211; due to being on low low cals at the moment&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-78703"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/getting-lean-lean/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e18b1a188665b6f46a68fb28659681b5</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett replied to the discussion First cycle advise in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-advise/#post-1318332</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Sep 2023 17:46:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-advise/#post-1318332"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> First cycle advise</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi mate, </p>
<p>Tbh I think I just have a bit more fat to take off but this is the current shape at 94kg 5’10 </p>
<p>I’ve jumped into the deep end the last few weeks going 250pro 0carb 78 fats so I’m looking and feeling as flat as a pancake that’s why I think I look a bit shit compared to when I was a bit heavier, vascularity has disappeared and so has&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-77478"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-advise/#post-1318332" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">efe9f743c2ed3bff8453c69d2f149747</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion First cycle advise in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-advise/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 21 Sep 2023 18:10:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-advise/">First cycle advise</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, </p>
<p>About to start my first cycle after this cut to push up from lean lean. </p>
<p>Just in a bit of a predicament- I know first cycles should be test only 250-300mg however, a good friend of mine who’s really knowledgeable about all the science behind PEDS and supplements etc said because of the way I hold water and stuff I’d be better off&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-77368"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-advise/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d2d589657e3fa6e54f929ee3d7f9159</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Muscle built or just chungus in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/muscle-built-or-just-chungus-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 May 2023 23:16:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/muscle-built-or-just-chungus-2/">Muscle built or just chungus</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, </p>
<p>These pics are almost 1.5 years apart, the right pic is 72kg and the left is 104kg. </p>
<p>All I done training wise is train to failure. My typical pull day looks like this: (Not optimal Lol)</p>
<p>SLDL super set BB rows<br />
Prime lat row<br />
DB pull overs<br />
Lat pull down<br />
Tbar shrugs<br />
DB preacher<br />
DB hammer curl </p>
<p>2 sets sometimes 3<br />
5-9 10-12 rep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-74226"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/muscle-built-or-just-chungus-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df18977210a3d9154147ee00ed02f931</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Muscle built or just chungus in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/muscle-built-or-just-chungus/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 18 May 2023 23:15:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/muscle-built-or-just-chungus/">Muscle built or just chungus</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, </p>
<p>These pics are almost 1.5 years apart, the right pic is 72kg and the left is 104kg. </p>
<p>All I done training wise is train to failure. My typical pull day looks like this: (Not optimal Lol)</p>
<p>SLDL super set BB rows<br />
Prime lat row<br />
DB pull overs<br />
Lat pull down<br />
Tbar shrugs<br />
DB preacher<br />
DB hammer curl </p>
<p>2 sets sometimes 3<br />
5-9 10-12 rep&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-74225"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/muscle-built-or-just-chungus/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2387eb9d5ae73013421570c1495b9e28</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion 6am training in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/6am-training/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 26 Mar 2023 13:32:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/6am-training/">6am training</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, I’m going to start training at 6am so I can make sure I get my cardio and steps in after work. </p>
<p>The main reason is because the gym I go to now is absolutely rammed between 5-10pm when I usually train and I want to do this cut as strict and really get in good condition as I’m thinking about competing next year. </p>
<p>So I’d be training&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72653"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/6am-training/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">38de805f748d3c5cbd354f16a4e9ce03</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Too much volume? in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/too-much-volume-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Mar 2023 12:53:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/too-much-volume-3/">Too much volume?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, </p>
<p>I’ve made a PPL1 and PPL2 split.<br />
I know sometimes less is more however I made this programme over a few weeks trying and testing what works for me and also how much I can handle recovery wise </p>
<p>I was happy with the programme and really enjoying the process of progressing every time the same session came around. </p>
<p>However, I recently&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72474"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/too-much-volume-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f17195d623cba6eb55449104c5898b86</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Cut in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cut-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Mar 2023 01:45:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cut-4/">Cut</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys</p>
<p>In my 2 years of training I’ve never done a proper 20 week cut I’ve always tidied up and then carried on pushing as I always felt small. </p>
<p>I’ve finally pushed to 102kg fasted at 5’10</p>
<p>To start the cut my macros are:<br />
266g pro<br />
208g carb<br />
59g fat<br />
It’s a pretty aggressive start but I have a lot of bulk to shift. Does this seem like a good&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72441"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cut-4/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9af70ef7ef83e482af219f5fd298a984</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion First cycle during cut in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-during-cut/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 16 Mar 2023 20:15:50 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-during-cut/">First cycle during cut</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, about to start a 20 week cut to get lean lean (couple pounds from show weight) </p>
<p>I’m also going to start my first cycle of test E only 300mg per week. </p>
<p>I’m just curious on how I measure my cut. Will I be adding lean mass due to the anabolics however I’ll be in a deficit so adding mass is the complete opposite. </p>
<p>Also will I be&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-72383"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-during-cut/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8797d5d8a9cdaa9011dc72a82427d2a2</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion 66lbs push in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/66lbs-push/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:33:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/66lbs-push/">66lbs push</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Difference in these pics is 66lbs, it’s from when I started gym 1.5 years ago until now. </p>
<p>Currently cutting down now but got a holiday next week so after that I’ll be doing a proper cut and to see what we’ve built. </p>
<p>I’m hoping to compete before I’m out of the junior category. I’m 21, 5’10 and 99kg atm. </p>
<p>What’s the best advice moving&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-71716"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/66lbs-push/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fe7e2a607f9acc06aad8fabb79bf5a0d</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Newest goals… compete in the forum </title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/newest-goals-compete/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2023 23:54:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/newest-goals-compete/">Newest goals… compete</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>First photo is when I first started training until now, 1.5 years later. </p>
<p>The whole time I bulked up not really caring about getting too fat and sacrificing aesthetics for just chasing the scales. </p>
<p>First pick is 74kg and second is me right now at 99kg. </p>
<p>Is there any advice on what the best way to find out if you have the shape to compete&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-71700"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/newest-goals-compete/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">60d6fac720abd61f09c762b25da790fa</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Carb timing in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/carb-timing-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 20 Feb 2023 12:19:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/carb-timing-5/">Carb timing</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So I’m currently on only 104g carbs a day which is coming from cream of rice pre workout and some rice in my post training meal. </p>
<p>Am I right in having all my daily carbs only around the training window and consuming just fats and protein the rest of the day?</p>
<p>My energy levels atm are fine and I’ve only dropped them this low as I’m in the&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-71597"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/carb-timing-5/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bc4bd27d10bbaf421d8d913d03a1ffa</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion Not feeling yohimbine in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/not-feeling-yohimbine/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 04 Feb 2023 01:26:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/not-feeling-yohimbine/">Not feeling yohimbine</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys,</p>
<p>Started supplementing yohimbine hcl before fasted cardio but at I don’t feel any effects whatsoever. </p>
<p>I’m currently 100kg taking 25mg which is 5mg more than recommended as I didn’t feel anything at 20mg either. I have primaforce yohimbine I got sent from America. </p>
<p>Is there a chance that it isn’t actually yohimbine and just some&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-71058"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/not-feeling-yohimbine/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">19cdcc5b2ca3c7701301c8acb50a836b</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/activity-feed/p/70954/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Feb 2023 08:50:49 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bed0defb3d3498d7b0602cc644d6c97c</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett started the discussion First cycle in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-38/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 31 Jan 2023 23:36:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-38/">First cycle</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, going to be running my first cycle in 6 weeks time at the end of my cut and into a gaining phase. I’m aware of all the risks and will be getting blood work post and pre cycle but just looking for general advice. </p>
<p>I’ll be running 300mg of test E a week for 16-20 weeks depending on how I’m feeling towards the end. </p>
<p>I was thinking of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-70952"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-38/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1d25e301d46ed96f72aca0e33e76bfb9</guid>
				<title>Ethan Pickett changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/activity-feed/p/69870/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 09 Jan 2023 12:04:10 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		