<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Everaro Lovo | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/everaro-lovo/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/everaro-lovo/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Everaro Lovo.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 13:08:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cd618c65fe500769de7968e9e6a32b96</guid>
				<title>Everaro Lovo started the discussion U/L in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/u-l-3/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jan 2025 21:01:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/u-l-3/">U/L</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello I am 16 years old  170 pound currently running U/L I am not to sure if I am doing it correctly this is my split</p>
<p>Upper A<br />
Flat Press 2 sets<br />
Incline Press 1 set<br />
Lateral Raise 2 sets<br />
Transverse Row 2 sets<br />
Frontal Pull 1 set<br />
Sagital Row 1 set<br />
Back ext 2 sets<br />
Overhead Press 1 set<br />
Abs 2 sets</p>
<p>Lower A<br />
Preacher Curl 2 sets 4 rep<br />
Hammer Curl 1&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121912"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/u-l-3/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		