<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Jabreel | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/jabreel-abdi1/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/jabreel-abdi1/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Jabreel.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 04:13:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ab7e71d7c94b1bea2dd507a5b07e434a</guid>
				<title>Jabreel replied to the discussion Can someone validate this FB routine I created please in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-someone-validate-this-fb-routine-i-created-please/#post-1408287</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2025 13:04:03 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-someone-validate-this-fb-routine-i-created-please/#post-1408287"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Can someone validate this FB routine I created please</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Second time posting this and still no responses but posts newer and older then me are getting responses lol am I missing something here?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b9cd8cad748aa8443e5b42466535f2c</guid>
				<title>Jabreel started the discussion Can someone validate this FB routine I created please in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-someone-validate-this-fb-routine-i-created-please/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 08 Jan 2025 11:15:55 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-someone-validate-this-fb-routine-i-created-please/">Can someone validate this FB routine I created please</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Session A: Heavy Upper / Light Lower</p>
<p>Heavy Upper (6–10 reps, lateral raises 12–20 reps):</p>
<p>Incline Cable Lateral Raise (Cuffs, Incline Bench) – 1 set, 12–20 reps</p>
<p>Incline Smith Machine Press – 1 set, 6–10 reps (Chest-Focused)</p>
<p>Chest-Supported T-Bar Row (Plate Loaded, Wide Overhand Grip) – 1 set, 6–10 reps (Upper Back Thickness)</p>
<p>Lat Pulldown (Wide Neutral&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122113"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/can-someone-validate-this-fb-routine-i-created-please/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f59ab92cfbe186eb70449ff7fc49bab2</guid>
				<title>Jabreel replied to the discussion My first attempt making a full body workout in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-first-attempt-making-a-full-body-workout/#post-1408102</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2025 14:36:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-first-attempt-making-a-full-body-workout/#post-1408102"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> My first attempt making a full body workout</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>If you could please take a cheeky look gaffa</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">acacf77a64cf22f9f70c687f1198d93c</guid>
				<title>Jabreel replied to the discussion My first attempt making a full body workout in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-first-attempt-making-a-full-body-workout/#post-1408100</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2025 14:10:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-first-attempt-making-a-full-body-workout/#post-1408100"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> My first attempt making a full body workout</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p> I have just cooked this plan up I have yet to run it, I just wanted an extra pair of eyes to tell me if I need to change or make any amendments. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dcd7d019f9330aa5a986d114cd2cdc5a</guid>
				<title>Jabreel started the discussion My first attempt making a full body workout in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-first-attempt-making-a-full-body-workout/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 07 Jan 2025 10:18:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-first-attempt-making-a-full-body-workout/">My first attempt making a full body workout</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Session A: Heavy Upper / Light Lower</p>
<p>Heavy Upper (6–10 reps, lateral raises 12–20 reps):</p>
<p>Incline Cable Lateral Raise (Cuffs, Incline Bench) &#8211; 1 set, 12–20 reps</p>
<p>Incline Smith Machine Press &#8211; 1 set, 6–10 reps (Chest-Focused)</p>
<p>Chest-Supported T-Bar Row (Plate Loaded, Wide Overhand Grip) &#8211; 1 set, 6–10 reps (Upper Back Thickness)</p>
<p>Lat Pulldown (Wide Neutral&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122071"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/my-first-attempt-making-a-full-body-workout/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		