<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Johnathan Campbell | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/jccampbell/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/jccampbell/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Johnathan Campbell.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 11:17:10 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9e7de9fddbb82d4860876fec08140a98</guid>
				<title>Johnathan Campbell replied to the discussion Lost Pressing Power on One Side in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lost-pressing-power-on-one-side/#post-1410514</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2025 12:59:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lost-pressing-power-on-one-side/#post-1410514"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Lost Pressing Power on One Side</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am in a deficit currently but have not been the whole time the issue has been going on. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6bd7144cf8db69da8b8074f39fb0419b</guid>
				<title>Johnathan Campbell started the discussion Lost Pressing Power on One Side in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lost-pressing-power-on-one-side/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 17 Jan 2025 12:18:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lost-pressing-power-on-one-side/">Lost Pressing Power on One Side</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The past month or so I have had a very difficult time generating any power from my right pec. For instance, if I’m doing Flat Dumbell Press, I can press the left dumbell with ease but can’t get the right side off my chest. I was able to do two solid sets of the Hammer Strength Wide Chest Press last session, but once I moved on to my second&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122441"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/lost-pressing-power-on-one-side/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		