<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Kim Ryneus | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/kimryneus/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/kimryneus/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Kim Ryneus.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 21:00:52 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c827d2311591951a53e169bad111db59</guid>
				<title>Kim Ryneus started the discussion Health phase in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/health-phase/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 13 Jan 2025 18:33:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/health-phase/">Health phase</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I’m going in to a health phase and dropping my test to 200mg ew from 600mg ew.</p>
<p>Planning to run this lower dose 6-12 weeks depending on the bloodwork.</p>
<p>I was just curious if I should drop the 2 IU’s GH aswell or if I should keep jabbin’ the GH. </p>
<p>Thanks ! </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6fa193c6b3a2c9a78ffdb9900ec59f54</guid>
				<title>Kim Ryneus started the discussion Meal plan advice in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/meal-plan-advice-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 11 Jan 2025 16:16:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/meal-plan-advice-2/">Meal plan advice</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey, the diet planer gave me this numbers for TD 278C 216P 55F.</p>
<p>How does this meal plan look?</p>
<p>Meal 1 (M1):</p>
<p>50 g Whey protein</p>
<p>Carbohydrates: 4 g</p>
<p>Protein: 40 g</p>
<p>Fat: 2.5 g</p>
<p>20 g Almond butter</p>
<p>Carbohydrates: 4 g</p>
<p>Protein: 3 g</p>
<p>Fat: 8 g</p>
<p>Total for M1:</p>
<p>Carbohydrates: 8 g</p>
<p>Protein: 43 g</p>
<p>Fat: 10.5 g</p>
<p>Meal 2 (M2):</p>
<p>150 g Lean ground beef (5% fat)</p>
<p>Carbohydrates: 0 g</p>
<p>Protein:&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122227"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/meal-plan-advice-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8fcb6c9ed00857ea3578e306d323c3b7</guid>
				<title>Kim Ryneus replied to the discussion Substitute lying hamstring in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/substitute-lying-hamstring/#post-1094356</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 27 Oct 2021 17:09:28 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/substitute-lying-hamstring/#post-1094356"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Substitute lying hamstring</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks for all the answers! Really appreciate it! </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2822b7d868d4f0ec7c6998e877f84b63</guid>
				<title>Kim Ryneus started the discussion Substitute lying hamstring in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/substitute-lying-hamstring/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 26 Oct 2021 14:08:57 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/substitute-lying-hamstring/">Substitute lying hamstring</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey, I am starting and Upper/Lower split. But I’m in need of a suggestion for a substitute for the lying hamstring curl, I already have seated hamstring curls in my lower1.<br />
My gym is missing some very basic machines, hence the need for a substitute for the lying hamstring curl that doesn’t load lower back. </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		