<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Liam | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/liam-reid/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/liam-reid/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Liam.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 01:04:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">db157e4797000fe9cfe72cafe3ab02bc</guid>
				<title>Liam started the discussion Weight stall in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/weight-stall/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 18 Nov 2024 17:29:56 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/weight-stall/">Weight stall</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello everyone. Thanks to all the responses to my first post my cut is going great, thank you everyone for the help. I am currently down 7kg now being 93kg from wake at 6 &#8216;1, 17. Around 7/8 weeks into the cut. I started with 2250 calories training day and 2000 calorie rest days with 6000 daily steps and 25 minutes cardio on rest days. Now&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-120520"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/weight-stall/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">03f3cef3d022517118537dcf6dd237ea</guid>
				<title>Liam replied to the discussion Sleep in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sleep-17/#post-1381715</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Oct 2024 10:50:41 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sleep-17/#post-1381715"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Sleep</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Great, excited to try it. Thanks Jordan</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">269da7174c0d027abe6c17d26c5cc732</guid>
				<title>Liam started the discussion Sleep in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sleep-17/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Oct 2024 08:28:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sleep-17/">Sleep</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello everyone, I have a few questions about sleep. I have been trying to push my sleep from 8 hours to 9-10 hours. I have found that for the first 8 hours of sleep I never wake up to anything and sleep perfectly, even though I live directly next to a motorway.</p>
<p> But I have been finding that after the first 8 hours I will either just naturally&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-118669"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/sleep-17/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ecb09aef65ce408d85e3df84abd869c3</guid>
				<title>Liam started the discussion Executing a cut in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/executing-a-cut/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 20 Sep 2024 18:39:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/executing-a-cut/">Executing a cut</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi everyone,  I have been following upper lower for a few months and I have seen a significant amount of progress doing this. I have slowly taken my body weight up over this time and have got a lot stronger. Just wanted to say thank you for all the great information on here, and Jp on your YouTube. </p>
<p>After spending time reading on the forums&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117908"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/executing-a-cut/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		