<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Luka Basaric | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/luka-basaric-5/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/luka-basaric-5/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Luka Basaric.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:08:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95a203d27482c8506deefef0d6160b57</guid>
				<title>Luka Basaric started the discussion Stomach issues in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/stomach-issues/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 23 Jan 2025 10:30:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/stomach-issues/">Stomach issues</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello everyone, I have a very constant issue with my stomach. Diarrhea, gas, bloating, sometimes stomachache. I eat same meals every day and it happens no matter what meal.</p>
<p>M1 5 eggs, 300g probiotic yoghurt, 2 oranges</p>
<p>M2 200g chicken, 80g rice, 150g pineapple, 30g sauerkraut, 20g dark chocolate</p>
<p>M3 20g EAA, 2 corn cakes, banana</p>
<p>M4 125g COR,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122660"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/stomach-issues/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1591a08c74d286a06a4d1ce5aaa53f8c</guid>
				<title>Luka Basaric started the discussion Protein feedings in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/protein-feedings/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 19 Jan 2025 17:05:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/protein-feedings/">Protein feedings</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi everyone, I was thinking, if I wake up at 6.00am, would having meal at 7.00am be better than waiting lunch break in school at 9.00am. </p>
<p>After 7.00am would eating at 11.00am be sufficient or should I incorporate one meal at 9.00am at lunch break. I am powerlifter, does that change amount of protein feeding needed daily. After 11am meal I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122518"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/protein-feedings/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">34123c66352b5616a7df92c52fc91f04</guid>
				<title>Luka Basaric started the discussion Need help with structuring meals in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-structuring-meals/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 18 Jan 2025 20:25:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-structuring-meals/">Need help with structuring meals</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello everyone, I need some help with structuring meals. Atm I eat 5 meals. Big problem is school since we only have one lunch break. Atm I eat:</p>
<p> Meal 1 7:00</p>
<p>Meal 2 9:30</p>
<p>Meal 3 (preworkout meal) 13:00 </p>
<p>And train at 14:00. </p>
<p>Preworkout meal consist of MPS max and fruits. However sometimes I have 7 classes and school ends at 13:30 instead which makes it&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122486"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/need-help-with-structuring-meals/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		