<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Marco Pinotti | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/marco-pinotti/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/marco-pinotti/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Marco Pinotti.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 16:10:19 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1dd4e68db28e023b21bb7443bdec113a</guid>
				<title>Marco Pinotti started the discussion hamstrings help in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hamstrings-help/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 19 Oct 2024 15:29:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hamstrings-help/">hamstrings help</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi everybody, I have a very annoying problem: my hams don&#8217;t wanna grow. I progressive overload all the time, I almost maxed out all the leg curls machines and I am pretty strong with SLDL, my body weight goes up with little fat gains, but still my hams don&#8217;t wanna grow. what advice can you give me to grow them?  I am very tight, so maybe&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-119367"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hamstrings-help/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40a358e40373f2c41d91bc3a18142085</guid>
				<title>Marco Pinotti started the discussion Fertility on cycle in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/fertility-on-cycle/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 14 Sep 2023 09:56:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/fertility-on-cycle/">Fertility on cycle</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi everyone, wanted to know (even from your personal experience) if it’s enough for maintaining fertility during cycle and cruising to take 500-1000ui of hcg every 1-2 days and what kind of problems can occur if taking this for long time (1+ years ) </p>
<p>Thank you all</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f468dbea8dcd9afdbf6d38f9e03c5c36</guid>
				<title>Marco Pinotti replied to the discussion Experience with TRESTOLONE in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/experience-with-trestolone/#post-1122227</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Dec 2021 15:22:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/experience-with-trestolone/#post-1122227"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Experience with TRESTOLONE</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My favourite is still tren, but MENT coming close second lol no harsh side effects but feeling great and libido trough the roof lol </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cfde943c1619aafa33c4e1bdeecc2278</guid>
				<title>Marco Pinotti started the discussion Experience with TRESTOLONE in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/experience-with-trestolone/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Dec 2021 11:54:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/experience-with-trestolone/">Experience with TRESTOLONE</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys, just wanted to share a experience with TRESTOLONE or MENT</p>
<p>i did a 6 week cycle, going from 124kg to 136kg with little to no gain in bf (a little bit more water retention btw) </p>
<p>I have always struggled to eat a lot, so my diet consisted in eating as much as I can without counting kalories, just counting protein amount each meal,&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-45274"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/experience-with-trestolone/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		