<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Matt | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/matt-hindle/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/matt-hindle/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Matt.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 15:55:36 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b12c36c57c2fd6babdfa81948bb5b9e8</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion GYM KIT in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/gym-kit-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2024 17:02:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/gym-kit-2/">GYM KIT</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Evening guys,</p>
<p>Just a quick post to see if anyone knows of any high class gyms in the north west area, I live in Preston and can’t seem to get a gym with top of the range up to date kit. I follow a lot of you athletes on here on socials and you’re always using like Cybex, Prime, gymleco, Atlantis , Nautilus etc etc and the kit looks amazing. &hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121488"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/gym-kit-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6c491713c73ceec71efdf866314cd493</guid>
				<title>Matt replied to the discussion Diet so far in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/diet-so-far/#post-1395516</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Nov 2024 07:11:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/diet-so-far/#post-1395516"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Diet so far</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Might appear better here</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cffe8fc3ce8fcde5cb6de53f788d5bd1</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Diet so far in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/diet-so-far/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 20 Nov 2024 07:08:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/diet-so-far/">Diet so far</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Good morning BB community 🙂</p>
<p>So I’ve posted a couple of pics (before &amp; after thus far)</p>
<p>The left one is me after what i have no denial in saying was a failed , rushed and misinformed bulk. Put too much food in my face too quickly , training was shit, sleep was shit, no tracking etc etc. Since then I’ve discovered this group and gained a lot&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-120585"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/diet-so-far/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3c314e547e7aa9dcfc3ac54c04ff728f</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Last 6kg in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/last-6kg/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 09 Nov 2024 10:00:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/last-6kg/">Last 6kg</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Morning bodybuilders,</p>
<p>Just after a bit of advice today, I’m currently coming to the back end of a calorie deficit diet. My aim is to shift another 6kg.</p>
<p>My current diet is around 2,000 cals a day. Doing an U/L/R split which I’m nailing at the moment and  because I’m utilising most of my daily calories around training I feel my pre &amp; post&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-120192"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/last-6kg/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5cbac56ac811758e737dfa284ebb0ea0</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion New surplus diet in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/new-surplus-diet/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Oct 2024 04:53:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/new-surplus-diet/">New surplus diet</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Good morning,</p>
<p>Will be heading into a surplus soon, I’ve done my calculations and I’m going to be on around 3,300 cals a day for a 1lb a week gain. So I’m thinking my meal layout to be something like this:</p>
<p>Meal 1 (2:30am) : pre workout<br />
Train (3:30am)<br />
Meal 2 (5:30am) post workout<br />
Meal 3 (9:00am)<br />
Meal 4 (12:30pm)<br />
Meal 5 (5:00pm)<br />
Meal 6&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-118821"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/new-surplus-diet/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">6a019138bc42a66c43c9962df135b285</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion DNFM/PUMPAGE in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dnfm-pumpage/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 08 Oct 2024 11:55:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dnfm-pumpage/">DNFM/PUMPAGE</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello! Apart from the obvious reasons with one having caffeine and one doesn’t. In what circumstances would I choose to use pumpage over DNFM?  Is it purely down to what time I would be training? Or are there other times that I’d choose pumpage over DNFM. Or vice versa.<br />
I am a stim fiend but buy both to cover all bases.<br />
Cheers</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">df4def88f40114753963ff108ff78375</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Upper lower couple months in deficit in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-couple-months-in-deficit/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 03 Oct 2024 04:33:25 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-couple-months-in-deficit/">Upper lower couple months in deficit</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Struggling to fathom how incorrect my method of training must have been. Doing that a body part once a week shit with volume isn’t the one &#x1f602;</p>
<p>Upper lower training has given me better adaptations even when working in a deficit. Getting to that point of training where it’s really taxing not having all the calories stacked up. TBJP pre &amp; intra&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-118403"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-couple-months-in-deficit/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e41d2c5c46a66c6c3dd3662b18df28a</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Base physique in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/base-physique/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 22 Sep 2024 20:11:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/base-physique/">Base physique</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all! I’ve been wanting to post some progress pics and finally got some courage to do so. I’ve been working in a deficit and I’ve gotta say it’s all down to the athletes in this community guiding me on my training to get me here. I’ve got more fat to shift (obviously) I’m sat at 184lbs. Just using this as a marker for progress in the future&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117971"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/base-physique/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">77f7de63fc944051ba3c63f4f0779d41</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Short Term Testimony in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/short-term-testimony/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Sep 2024 14:57:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/short-term-testimony/">Short Term Testimony</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello, just wanted to share this as I’m astounded by how much progress I’ve made since joining this community and taking heed of the training principles which are encouraged on here. </p>
<p>Even when working in a deficit I’ve seen positive adaptations to my body and can wholly understand and get on board with frequency/intensity over&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117756"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/short-term-testimony/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">91f85c0873a76affcbdc35f453a6db46</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Holiday in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/holiday-5/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 14 Sep 2024 12:31:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/holiday-5/">Holiday</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Afternoon guys,</p>
<p>Quick question. I’m going on holiday on Monday, on my current split, this is going to land on a rest day. I’ve done upper today, will be doing lower tomorrow, do you think I’ll be okay to do upper again on Monday morning before going away granted I’m feeling good to go?</p>
<p>Thanks </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4b610a2e46f38ec26b7f04356f55bd8d</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Rest day supplementation in the forum Supplementation</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/rest-day-supplementation/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 07 Sep 2024 14:06:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/rest-day-supplementation/">Rest day supplementation</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello bodybuilding community!</p>
<p>Just wondering what supplements are either absolutes for rest days or ones that are favourable, particularly in aiding recovery to ensure I’m ready to enter the gym the following morning and have an effective workout?</p>
<p>Thanks guys</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2b30e0ed3e90499c0712a8c531c4da4a</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Training concern in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-concern/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 06 Sep 2024 08:59:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-concern/">Training concern</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Good morning everyone!</p>
<p>So I’m just slightly concerned. It’s probably nothing and there’s probably also a lot of factors that can come into these situations. I’m working on my Upper/lower/rest split (currently in calorie deficit). My heavier top set for my hack squat. I hit 6 solid reps to absolute shaking failure, then on my next lower 1 day&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117289"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/training-concern/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">af353938556f7c74c6e55afdb390ae73</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion Upper/Lower/Rest advice in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-rest-advice/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 08:35:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-rest-advice/">Upper/Lower/Rest advice</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Good morning, new to the site and currently training in a deficit to get lean before pushing up in the new year. Would someone with some expertise be able to have a quick glance at the split and see if I’m either missing out on anything or if something needs pulling back. </p>
<p>All exercises are 2-3 warm up sets and 2 top sets (6-8 reps then 10-12&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117112"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-rest-advice/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ce340ffc3be0400721dc252adb33789</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion 4am training fuel in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/4am-training-fuel/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Sep 2024 05:31:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/4am-training-fuel/">4am training fuel</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi quick question,</p>
<p>My current busy work schedule only realistically allows me to train at 4am. If I wake after 6-7 hours of sleep at 3am, is consuming my pre workout meal at this time ok for absorption or would sole pre workout supplementation be better then have a post workout meal? Or both?<br />
Usually pre workout meal is 100 cream of rice&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117105"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/4am-training-fuel/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65ddf9c687d88a843b9bfc0193d625b1</guid>
				<title>Matt started the discussion New member in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/new-member-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 31 Aug 2024 22:40:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/new-member-2/">New member</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I’m new here and hoping to learn from this fountain of knowledge on this platform.</p>
<p>I’m 34, no stranger to lifting weights but can only honestly say I’ve just started to really pay close attention to the diet, calorie tracking and workout logging recently. I’ve got a decent base muscle and seem to have got an effective UPPER LOWER REST&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-117103"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/new-member-2/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		