<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Radim Konecny | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/midar/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/midar/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Radim Konecny.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 12:32:01 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">07ed19a61238e9211e67bd39734c1485</guid>
				<title>Radim Konecny started the discussion Insuline ( Lantus ) in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/insuline-lantus/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 01 Sep 2026 11:01:46 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/insuline-lantus/">Insuline ( Lantus )</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>What is your opinion on using insulin (Lantus) 3 weeks before the competition? I am on 500 g of carbohydrates.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae6a2dd6d940f9c25e737b4c208a974e</guid>
				<title>Radim Konecny replied to the discussion DSIP in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/#post-1516499</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 10:50:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/#post-1516499"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> DSIP</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I&#8217;m very strict about this. I have my last meal around 8:30 PM, then just take a shower, etc. Around 9:00-9:15 PM I&#8217;m in bed and go to sleep.</p>
<p>I usually listen to a podcast after my last meal and don&#8217;t go on any social media, etc.</p>
<p>Yesterday I took GABA, sleep was betterr , but around 4:00 AM I&#8217;m up and rolling around, so I get out of bed around&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-141750"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/#post-1516499" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4ec4595706021adba8367e0df5426e57</guid>
				<title>Radim Konecny replied to the discussion DSIP in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/#post-1516467</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 10:43:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/#post-1516467"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> DSIP</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>thanks for the answer guys. so it will be better for you to add GABA and melatonin to the evening supplementation?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65696d449145bd6e972ffe7bcbf38df0</guid>
				<title>Radim Konecny started the discussion DSIP in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Aug 2026 10:54:29 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/">DSIP</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Does anyone have experience with the peptide DSIP, if so what were your results?</p>
<p>I am preparing for a competition and I have a few weeks until my first competition, my sleep is not as good as it used to be, which I understand is part of the game.</p>
<p>I have the option to reduce the dose of trenbolone I take 140mg per week or add DSIP if it has&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-141718"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/dsip-4/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f1b21130899e6e728df330ca3c543cd0</guid>
				<title>Radim Konecny replied to the discussion Increlex in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increlex-4/#post-1516197</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 19 Aug 2026 10:33:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increlex-4/#post-1516197"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Increlex</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><span>I hearted in podcast from Michael ( germany ) IM injection of HGH increase IGF more , so thats why and i do last few weeks and i can see more fullnest my muscle<br /></span><span><br />
okay and evening before bed GH IM to the muscle which i was train its okay ? [/quote]<br />
This is fine if you wish to do it this way, I see no reason to do IM into the muscle that was&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-141631"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increlex-4/#post-1516197" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5d7b145ce77b4ac2336a4efdede3c415</guid>
				<title>Radim Konecny replied to the discussion Increlex in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increlex-4/#post-1516134</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 18 Aug 2026 10:59:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increlex-4/#post-1516134"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Increlex</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>okay and evening before bed GH IM to the muscle which i was train its okay ? </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ed27c108d049cbb4d56206df652b4ae</guid>
				<title>Radim Konecny started the discussion Increlex in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increlex-4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 16 Aug 2026 13:59:52 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/increlex-4/">Increlex</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys , </p>
<p>I would like to ask what dosage you would recommend for Increlex.</p>
<p>When to take? (before training, before bed)</p>
<p>Where to apply? (into the muscle I have been exercising or will be exercising, or subcutaneously)</p>
<p>How many mcg?</p>
<p>I would appreciate any feedback.</p>
<p>thank you </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		