<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Owen Keller | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/ok/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/ok/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Owen Keller.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 16:18:39 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2e5aae08dd682f9bf36de408975ac34c</guid>
				<title>Owen Keller replied to the discussion kuba Q&#38;A forum in the forum Educator Logs</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/kuba-qa-forum/page/81/#post-1418393</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 20 Feb 2025 03:07:23 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/kuba-qa-forum/page/81/#post-1418393"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> kuba Q&amp;A forum</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey Kuba, I was wondering under what conditions I should post photos to the forums. Pretty soon, I&#8217;d like to see if I&#8217;m lean enough to end this cut. </p>
<p>Should they have downlighting (I think in a video you mentioned you prefer them with none)? <span>Should they be flexed or unflexed (especially in the mid-section)? And should they be fasted? </span></p>
<p>Not sure&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-123674"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/kuba-qa-forum/page/81/#post-1418393" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7b140ff23305289aa0b00a1f0f3f31bf</guid>
				<title>Owen Keller started the discussion Upper Lower in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-21/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 12 Jan 2025 21:56:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-21/">Upper Lower</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello all, <span>I&#8217;m using two rotations as there&#8217;s not very many variations available at my small uni gym. For hamstrings I only have 1 curl variation available, not sure if it&#8217;s wise to separate it from the RDL like I have or not. Not sure if I need more quad volume or not either. Anything else seem off?</span></p>
<p></p>
<p><b>Upper A</b></p>
<p>Feet-up&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122253"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/upper-lower-21/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f357cab901efe8a64c1609ea4e843100</guid>
				<title>Owen Keller replied to the discussion Hydration in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hydration/#post-1407144</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2025 23:09:58 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hydration/#post-1407144"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Hydration</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Will do! Cheers</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f874d355016b926e65e47c280444587a</guid>
				<title>Owen Keller replied to the discussion Hydration in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hydration/#post-1407142</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2025 23:09:16 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hydration/#post-1407142"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Hydration</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Sorry for being too broad before. I was meaning general water guidelines, electrolyte targets (if necessary) etc.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Not so concerned with supplementation as I don&#8217;t have the budget for hydration supps, just trying to get everything from food sources and liquids</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2ab21c9b1fe12758b946b1a7d275ba0a</guid>
				<title>Owen Keller started the discussion Hydration in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hydration/</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 03 Jan 2025 20:53:08 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/hydration/">Hydration</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey all, </p>
<p>I was wondering what the simple, no-brainer recs are for hydration? I figure this is pretty low-hanging fruit for me to improve as I&#8217;m not the best with it right now.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">258c944fbccb5a010cd711b1cf90f61f</guid>
				<title>Owen Keller started the discussion Rate of Weight Loss in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/rate-of-weight-loss/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 21 Oct 2024 17:43:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/rate-of-weight-loss/">Rate of Weight Loss</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>First post and cut! I&#8217;m 5&#8217;9 (176cm), 164lbs (74kg), and have been consistently losing 1.9lbs (.9kg) a week since tightening up my tracking. I&#8217;ve lost 25lbs (11.3kg) so far. Probably need to lose another 15lbs (6.8kg) to be lean enough for a proper bulk.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Some of my lifts have gotten weaker, the majority have maintained, and a few have&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-119473"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/rate-of-weight-loss/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		