<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Piotr Olechno | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/piotrolechno/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/piotrolechno/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Piotr Olechno.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 10:02:53 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf8ce5a033a0ef94dac9600552bf71c2</guid>
				<title>Piotr Olechno started the discussion Reverse diet or something else? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/reverse-diet-or-something-else/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 05 Feb 2025 11:50:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/reverse-diet-or-something-else/">Reverse diet or something else?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello, I want to compete in bodybuilding in natural federation in november. I&#8217;m curently cutting, and in my recent post on forum I recieved advice, that I should add calories. What strategy will be the best? I was thinking about reverse, but i really have no clue on how to make it work ( how many calories to add weekly etc.) or is it a stupid&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-123167"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/reverse-diet-or-something-else/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e0fff081c9276fd994c41d8ccbd04675</guid>
				<title>Piotr Olechno replied to the discussion Should i cut longer? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/#post-1415124</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2025 20:04:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/#post-1415124"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Should i cut longer?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you all for advice and your time, I really apreciate it. I need advice to what strategy to take on increasing my calories. I was thinking about reverse, but I really have no clue on how to make it work, or maybe its stupid idea and i should gonin another direction. I would really need some help.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c95d2b34b441788278fa10ff617dccfa</guid>
				<title>Piotr Olechno replied to the discussion Should i cut longer? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/#post-1415121</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2025 19:52:00 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/#post-1415121"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Should i cut longer?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>As promised I post a video on how my legs look (or whole body i guess)</p>
<p><a target='_blank' href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xxyNrAxaetmkIjQgQvMXqf0czkLuCfP/view?usp=sharing" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xxyNrAxaetmkIjQgQvMXqf0czkLuCfP/view?usp=sharing</a></p>
<div class="bb-link-preview-container"><div class="bb-link-preview-info"><p class="bb-link-preview-link-name">drive.google.com</p><p class="bb-link-preview-title"><a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/14xxyNrAxaetmkIjQgQvMXqf0czkLuCfP/view?usp=sharing" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">476477488_9114389368643944_6258613286399444237_n.mp4</a></p><div class="bb-link-preview-excerpt"><p>476477488_9114389368643944_6258613286399444237_n.mp4</p></div></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f50fff2c34c81f7a17257056e8b31a55</guid>
				<title>Piotr Olechno replied to the discussion Should i cut longer? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/#post-1415004</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2025 14:19:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/#post-1415004"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Should i cut longer?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, unfortunetly I will be able to post a video on my legs in the evening.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">463409fb4ea1fe90d25bf35aa88f4b8b</guid>
				<title>Piotr Olechno changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/activity-feed/p/123098/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2025 09:53:13 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b7409310329ecbc168020e62b1ab0b9d</guid>
				<title>Piotr Olechno started the discussion Should i cut longer? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 04 Feb 2025 09:15:06 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/">Should i cut longer?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello, this is my progress for over 16 weeks of cutting. My starting weight was 86 kg, now in 17th week of the cut i&#8217;m at 77.1 kg. </p>
<p>To give a little context, I want to compete in tested natural federation in november (and maybe npc debuts in around this time). I want to be as much prepared as i can be. Btw it will be my first show.</p>
<p>As&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-123096"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/should-i-cut-longer/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
<div class="bb-link-preview-container"><div class="bb-link-preview-info"><p class="bb-link-preview-link-name">drive.google.com</p><p class="bb-link-preview-title"><a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dcj9vv_F-JDJAYtwxibmtjlUX2eTzg7Y" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Google Drive: Sign-in</a></p><div class="bb-link-preview-excerpt"><p>Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).</p></div></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		