<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Ryan Hand | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/rlh1987/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/rlh1987/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Ryan Hand.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 13:50:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bac1d48066d0738e84112f693cf782c9</guid>
				<title>Ryan Hand replied to the discussion Latest results - anything super concerning? in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/#post-1518346</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 11:41:18 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/#post-1518346"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Latest results - anything super concerning?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Thanks Peter.</p>
<p></p>
<p>I will give blood before my next blast.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Would you wait to improve the LDL before another blast, or could I look to address at same time by adding the supps and reassessing at 6-8 weeks into the blast?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">01602a94e1c5c40931b455c7c160030f</guid>
				<title>Ryan Hand replied to the discussion Latest results - anything super concerning? in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/#post-1518273</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 22:41:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/#post-1518273"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Latest results - anything super concerning?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><a target='_blank' href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mYisEtnlRX-qGdqF_2l7WbKTqg19FUYN" rel="nofollow">https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mYisEtnlRX-qGdqF_2l7WbKTqg19FUYN</a></p>
<p></p>
<p>Hi Phoebe , I tried charging the permissions of your Google drive, I have used it on the site before with no issues&#8230;tried again here, and also tried posting a screenshot&#8230;</p>
<div class="bb-link-preview-container"><div class="bb-link-preview-info"><p class="bb-link-preview-link-name">drive.google.com</p><p class="bb-link-preview-title"><a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mYisEtnlRX-qGdqF_2l7WbKTqg19FUYN" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Blood results – Google Drive</a></p><div class="bb-link-preview-excerpt"><p>Blood results – Google Drive</p></div></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cde02989ffebc1142cb7c8c2ccd7a13d</guid>
				<title>Ryan Hand replied to the discussion Latest results - anything super concerning? in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/#post-1518272</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 22:37:34 +0000</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">79bef11166becda2f03225d16fe5fbf2</guid>
				<title>Ryan Hand started the discussion Latest results - anything super concerning? in the forum Health</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 20:03:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/">Latest results - anything super concerning?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi guys </p>
<p></p>
<p>I have just had my latest labs back after cruising on about 250mg test for 6 weeks following a 16 week push (top anabolic load of taking 1000mg a week).</p>
<p></p>
<p>I have posted here my latest results and also some trends of mast 5 or 6 panels.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Is there anything here that would be really worrying and that would need address before I consider&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-142306"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/latest-results-anything-super-concerning/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
<div class="bb-link-preview-container"><div class="bb-link-preview-info"><p class="bb-link-preview-link-name">drive.google.com</p><p class="bb-link-preview-title"><a href="https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mYisEtnlRX-qGdqF_2l7WbKTqg19FUYN" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Blood results – Google Drive</a></p><div class="bb-link-preview-excerpt"><p>Blood results – Google Drive</p></div></div></div></div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		