<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Simon Hudson | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/s-hudson9022/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/s-hudson9022/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Simon Hudson.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 23:08:51 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">128bc8cb141e25c318d8963d2388b0df</guid>
				<title>Simon Hudson replied to the discussion FB Split / program in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/fb-split-program/#post-1410078</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2025 10:41:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/fb-split-program/#post-1410078"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> FB Split / program</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you for your advice I will go and do my research and hopefully come back with a half decent program!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">40af4476fb1030e9fc103abb008459d0</guid>
				<title>Simon Hudson started the discussion FB Split / program in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/fb-split-program/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jan 2025 00:00:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/fb-split-program/">FB Split / program</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi all, I am wanting to structure a full body split as I am wanting to try it out to further my physique however I am stuck as to how to approach setting it up e.g. what exercises I should use for different body parts.</p>
<p></p>
<p>Any help is appreciated </p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		