<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Sam Davies | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/sd92/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/sd92/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sam Davies.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 13:08:05 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c2579bbb1624e16d173f78b0d81b4dcd</guid>
				<title>Sam Davies started the discussion Umbilical Hernia training/ op recovery in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/umbilical-hernia-training-op-recovery/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 24 Aug 2026 19:37:35 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/umbilical-hernia-training-op-recovery/">Umbilical Hernia training/ op recovery</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Noticed Hernia has started to come through not too painful but sometimes tender, pushes out more after a legday for obvious reasons. just wondering has anyone on here had the surgery done and how long recovery actually was until they could lift properly again? is it worth operating early to reduce recovery time or does it not make much&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-141743"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/umbilical-hernia-training-op-recovery/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">76625c3d67384fc0a2151d802a6d34cb</guid>
				<title>Sam Davies replied to the discussion Nailing training split for off season now I&#039;m finally injury free in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500860</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 20:12:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500860"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Nailing training split for off season now I'm finally injury free</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I will try this split below for the next 4 weeks to see how it goes </p>
<p></p>
<p>Quads delts arms</p>
<p>off </p>
<p>Back hams rear delts </p>
<p>Chest shoulders arms </p>
<p>off </p>
<p>repeat </p>
<p>works out over 10 days</p>
<p>Arms/delts frequency x4 which are weak points, the rest of the body parts will be hit x 2 over 10 days </p>
<p>would 1 exercise for biceps and triceps be enough volume on each of them arm&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-136753"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500860" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f707ea6f1f6db063c2f63f491a7322e</guid>
				<title>Sam Davies replied to the discussion Nailing training split for off season now I&#039;m finally injury free in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500858</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 18:55:59 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500858"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Nailing training split for off season now I'm finally injury free</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>To be honest it changed quite frequently as majority of injuries were tendon issues so I would still group chest delts triceps/ back biceps/ legs but there was a lot more days off as one injury would have a knock on effect to the following day for the next training session. volume was not crazy high was always a top set and a back off set but&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-136752"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500858" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1ea0c28d15ab49849af68c2d3688903c</guid>
				<title>Sam Davies replied to the discussion Nailing training split for off season now I&#039;m finally injury free in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500791</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 16:23:04 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500791"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Nailing training split for off season now I'm finally injury free</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>the 2 days In a row  are  not mandatory it just worked out i was fully fresh to go again for the 3 big days in a row and as strength was progressing i kind of kept it that way after dieting just now I&#8217;m thinking about the frequency change to prioritize week points </p>
<p> I do feel a lot of my injuries were from overtraining (too much volume )  so I&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-136749"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/#post-1500791" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">67df2633290c040f6a3a7c0ad603b6ac</guid>
				<title>Sam Davies started the discussion Nailing training split for off season now I&#039;m finally injury free in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 05 Apr 2026 15:22:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/">Nailing training split for off season now I'm finally injury free</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Little bit of context- the last 3 or 4 off seasons I have been riddled with injuries shoulders/ chest/ biceps knees so I haven&#8217;t had a full gaining phase where everything is legit for a 6 month push, I have made do with some small progressions of growth around the setbacks  but there&#8217;s definitely more to come and I think now I am pain free&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-136747"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/nailing-training-split-for-off-season-now-im-finally-injury-free/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		