<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Sebastian | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/sebastian-lachtner-2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/sebastian-lachtner-2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Sebastian.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 04:46:56 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">eb1d878d4ab55aefbb43385180e0e443</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516804</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 31 Aug 2026 10:52:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516804"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>If you have cubital tunnel or radial tunnel syndrome, you need to avoid irritating the nerves by avoiding deep elbow bending, heavy gripping and movements that twist the forearm. Opt for neutral grip exercises, lighten your loads and increase rep ranges. I would also use wrist supports for pushing movements and straps for pulling&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-141871"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516804" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">5e75ce9afc4d198b05500c7658f91b56</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516746</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 30 Aug 2026 06:18:44 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516746"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>The MRI of the elbow showed no abnormalities. Other possible causes could include cubital tunnel syndrome or radial tunnel syndrome. Wearing a splint overnight provided relief, so that’s a good place to start. Adjusting the training routine will likely be a bit more challenging in this case, since the body’s feedback is delayed by about a day&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-141841"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516746" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f235bfbc31170a0d05ba67ca0aa66d61</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516339</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 07:40:07 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516339"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Quick update: Due to another injury (patella luxation) I have restructured my training to prioritize upper body (or at least having no less training days ^^), here I made the mistake of being to experimental with exercises, so the ellbow is now irritated as fuck again&#8230;</p>
<p>Since I already consulted an orthpedist anyway, I will now also get an MRI&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-141698"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1516339" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a286fee424103333800deb9397bcc2d9</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1516338</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 22 Aug 2026 07:34:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1516338"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Quick update: It was a little bit of a struggle, but I managed to stabilize my calorie intake and weight for about 2 weeks now. Will stay here a bit longer to further reduce the probability of relapsing and then assess if I am going up or down with my food intake based on body composition.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">afb2843b048de95c4bbe43f8403b87b0</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1508901</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2026 13:00:11 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1508901"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Give this a try &amp; see how you get on, I’m sure it should help you, also try to improve your sleep time &amp; quality a little, how’s the binging going? Have you had any since you have spoken to us on here? By the way I hope you’re okay, please know most of us have been here before! So you’re not alone, hopefully we are helping a&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-138411"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1508901" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8954fe65c6c5eb46f2a813a62c4d8dc3</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1508891</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 01 Jul 2026 09:42:45 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1508891"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So increasing to 2900/2600 would not suffice?<br />That would be my current plan, with also other meal timing and composition and walks after meals.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aef606d497377ee9d07553dfb33394fe</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1508796</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 18:23:12 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/3/#post-1508796"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My mind is resisting the idea of coming out of the deficit, but that’s probably a sign that it’s the right approach, considering that my mind is what got me into this situation in the first place.</p>
<p>I’m going to increase the calories in my new meal plan by 300 kcal each day and let you know how it goes.</p>
<p>Thanks again for all the input!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">44eff82f3d0a1d9f323ee13d45b172d0</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508791</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 17:13:13 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508791"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>I would still like to try to stay in a deficit for a little longer to regain some better body composition before bringing calories up.</p>
<p>Output is currently: 35min cardio / 10-12k steps every day</p>
<p>Sleep is 6-7,5 hours, currently a little less quality due to the heat.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3b9b9b1f60a7baca203ba60aec682615</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508790</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 17:10:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508790"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thank you all for the input.</p>
<p>This would be my plan going forward:</p>
<p>═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════</p>
<p>                    TRAINING DAY</p>
<p>═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════</p>
<p>M1 — 6:30</p>
<p>  Oats&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-138370"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508790" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">33f186754047e5b8a4528fb05f06583f</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508751</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 14:01:05 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508751"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>My current meal plan with timings.</p>
<p>I will try and split it up in 5 meals on rest day moving forward.</p>
<p>[/quote]<br />
Can’t see it. </p>
<p>Can you type it out please[/quote]</p>
<p></p>
<p>Certainly (alternatively you can download it by opening it and clicking the 3 dot&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-138369"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508751" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2fe9896c3ab8a8ec5c9335c76b612da</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508730</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 03:55:49 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508730"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Also for reference to calorie/output:</p>
<p>Bodyweight is around 88kg fasted, BF now 13-15% (maybe higher, I am not good at assecing this).</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">29da0a0b4e6d6e9abea15ae511c9affc</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508729</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 03:51:26 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508729"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Currently, I am still in a deficit cause body composition has taken a hit. If necessary, I will bump up the calories.</p>
<p>To be honest, speaking to a therapist did nothing for me in the past, so this not a viable option for me unfortunatly.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">09dd74221dd29333e3e4adecd33936a2</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508728</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 03:41:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508728"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Yes indeed, and thanks to everyone for taking the time reaching out!</p>
<p>I will now try and go from 4 to 5 meals on rest day and reduce output from 45min cardio/12000 steps to 35min/10000 steps. Also I will try to implement immediate walks after meals.</p>
<p>If necessary, I will bump the calories up a bit.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1a80962a79ef928b6bcf6201b25599cd</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508727</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 29 Jun 2026 03:38:20 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/page/2/#post-1508727"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"></p>
<p>My current meal plan with timings.</p>
<p>I will try and split it up in 5 meals on rest day moving forward.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">b1a9103ca38d3ba0be648b1ebf4c3fb9</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/#post-1508686</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2026 15:26:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/#post-1508686"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Thanks for the reply! As said before, I will have to settle new goals to solidify adherence again.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a801e80c53c57919849bb0d567647e51</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/#post-1508685</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2026 15:25:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/#post-1508685"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"></p>
<p>Current around 2600/2300 training/restday.<br />I eat 4 meals on rest and 5 on training day (+ intra EAAs).</p>
<p>Currently, the heat is impairing my sleep a little bit (the same as everyone in europe ^^), I sleep from 20:30 to around 3:15-3:45, wake up two to three times.</p>
<p>I drink sufficently.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7bc3c72c84ca8a2947ec542004008f26</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/#post-1508684</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2026 15:21:10 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/#post-1508684"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"></p>
<p>Thanks for the reply! As I do not have any specific physique goals at the moment, this would be a good starting point for restoring my adherence.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">208a06fc04959793864cd8e5a7e859f8</guid>
				<title>Sebastian started the discussion Any experience with breaking binge cycle? in the forum Diet</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2026 11:22:15 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/">Any experience with breaking binge cycle?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I have finished/cancelled a diet about a month ago. Was definetly a bit overshooting on calorie cutting and energy expenditure, but I would not say I got to BF-level were it should be a problem.</p>
<p>But since then I have struggeled with returning binge attacks.</p>
<p>I would not say it is a hunger problem, since hunger itself does not affect me&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-138341"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/any-experience-with-breaking-binge-cycle/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a64098e563ed53dfd1fcec62f8751ae8</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1508667</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 28 Jun 2026 08:44:48 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1508667"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I saw a sports therapist; according to him, the triceps tendon is the cause of the pain, and apparently it’s not uncommon for the pain to radiate into the forearm.</p>
<p>I was given specific warm-up exercises, including overhead cable presses with light weights, focusing on the stretch.</p>
<p>I also do light triceps presses with resistance bands every day to&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-138339"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/page/2/#post-1508667" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd2c7d056b533284d20a15c1ab0ea17d</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/#post-1508119</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 20 Jun 2026 04:10:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/#post-1508119"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Sorry for staying off this topic for so long.</p>
<p>The movement change was helping very well, so I could get to &#8220;normal&#8221; movements as dips again. Also I could improve my chest technique significantly by trying to eliminate the triceps as much as possible.</p>
<p>However, being on cycle did definitly help, now that i am cruising, the problems start again.</p>
<p>But&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-138182"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/#post-1508119" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f195b7dc18066902f8bd97fe93d65923</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/#post-1493912</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2026 13:01:33 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/#post-1493912"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Thanks for the answer! Yeah not what I wanted to hear but surely what I need to hear&#8230;</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">fea044911cfa746de50dafaf4146fd3e</guid>
				<title>Sebastian replied to the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/#post-1493906</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2026 12:13:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/#post-1493906"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, no doctor has been able to identify the problem so far (some say tendonitis, some say a nerve problem…). I&#8217;ll try to stay away from hard training as suggested, thinking long-term ^^</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">22f8c2bb0a8db539fc53bd72c8831782</guid>
				<title>Sebastian started the discussion Tricep/Elbow Pain in the forum Injury &#38; Rehab</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Feb 2026 09:05:43 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/">Tricep/Elbow Pain</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, i have a recurring problem (now for about 3 years) regarding my right ellbow, forearm and tricep tendon. </p>
<p>I have problems when pressing, doing flies, laterals where i grip with my hand and when doing lat pulldowns (here the triceps tendon also gets fucked pretty badly from time to time).</p>
<p>Not sure how i rehab this without restricting my&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-135559"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/tricep-elbow-pain/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		