<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Shandor | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/shandordeprouw/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/shandordeprouw/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Shandor.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 23:25:50 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">044fbd282cc7997636a3f3962ab18fa8</guid>
				<title>Shandor replied to the discussion Road to 100 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/#post-1405907</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 30 Dec 2024 10:47:37 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/#post-1405907"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Road to 100</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So, the supps I take:</p>
<p><b>Waking up:</b><br />Electrolytes, Glutamine, Vital Support</p>
<p>(I rotated out the Apple Cider Vinegar and Ceylon Cinnamon temporarily)</p>
<p><b>Intra:</b><br />Dextrose &amp; MPS Max</p>
<p><b>Pre-bed:</b></p>
<p>Omega-3 (3g EPA/DHA)</p>
<p>Magnesium B (150mg)</p>
<p>CoQ10</p>
<p>Dream Sleep </p>
<p>Vital Support</p>
<p>D3+K2 (3000 iu, 200mcg K2)</p>
<p>80mg Telmi (since last week, telmi doesn&#8217;t do much for me though, just to take&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121838"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/#post-1405907" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd9a47f1cf2c747c4b9b59f87dea840c</guid>
				<title>Shandor replied to the discussion Road to 100 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/#post-1405426</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 28 Dec 2024 15:23:42 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/#post-1405426"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Road to 100</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>So idk if it&#8217;s the MENT or just placebo, my appetite increased quite a bit. Libido is also increasing slightly. </p>
<p>Which is nice because I struggle to eat lots. Although I&#8217;m currently only sitting around 4000ish calories. </p>
<p>My weight also shot up by 2kg&#8217;s in the past days, also looking quite full. This could also be due to the GH increase though.<br&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121787"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/#post-1405426" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e913a50d2efc364e6d0bff1dade3305a</guid>
				<title>Shandor started the discussion Road to 100 in the forum Member Training Journals</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2024 13:47:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/">Road to 100</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, </p>
<p>This is my first post, so I&#8217;d guess I&#8217;d do a small introduction</p>
<p>Currently 27 year old, living in The Netherlands, been training for about 7-8 years now. </p>
<p>First years weren&#8217;t all that optimal since my knowledge was far off. </p>
<p>I&#8217;d always liked logging my progression and since I&#8217;m now starting a bulk trying to reach 100kg bodyweight (this is just&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121720"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/road-to-100/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">cc6610c18ff7b32c6d7bdcafb35d8992</guid>
				<title>Shandor changed their profile photo</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/activity-feed/p/121717/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 26 Dec 2024 13:22:47 +0000</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		