<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Simon | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/simonpix1/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/simonpix1/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Simon.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 17:42:17 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d2fa2cce6725800f62ff9e798688039f</guid>
				<title>Simon started the discussion How do I know which rep range is good for me? in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-know-which-rep-range-is-good-for-me/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 21 Jan 2025 17:45:21 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-know-which-rep-range-is-good-for-me/">How do I know which rep range is good for me?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p><span>Hey guys, I am 16 years old and have two years of training experience. In the last few weeks, I’ve been struggling with my rep ranges for different exercises. Some people I asked said that you should do fewer reps (5–10) for every exercise, and I wonder if I should do the same number of reps for an isolation movement and a compound&hellip;</span><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-122587"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/how-do-i-know-which-rep-range-is-good-for-me/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		