<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Svante Laurén | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/svante-lauren/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/svante-lauren/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Svante Laurén.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 05:52:42 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a6030c235c7a6dd5dbf088a330d1f2e5</guid>
				<title>Svante Laurén started the discussion Can&#039;t progress in chest? in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cant-progress-in-chest/</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 19 Dec 2024 21:00:34 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cant-progress-in-chest/">Can't progress in chest?</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi, </p>
<p>I have done fb for about 3 months and the progress has been great but recently I got sick for a week and lost 4.5 kg bodyweight(from 71.5 kg to 67 kg). I went back to the gym about 2 weeks ago even though I was not fully healed (I know it&#8217;s stupid). I have now returned to all my previous weights and more on almost every muscle group except&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121559"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/cant-progress-in-chest/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a739aeb6e2901be33946def83c553df9</guid>
				<title>Svante Laurén replied to the discussion 1-2 RIR in FB in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/#post-1403074</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 17 Dec 2024 20:30:38 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/#post-1403074"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 1-2 RIR in FB</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Thanks for all the responses, I appreciate the help I&#8217;m getting. To answer all your questions, yes I am progressing with every session and I&#8217;m having fun and my weight is going up about 0.5 kg a week. The only thing I was worried about was if I needed to go to failure for optimal progressive overload but it looks okay if I get close to failure&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121493"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/#post-1403074" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f37d67c5b668ee1b5277ea906b1ffd06</guid>
				<title>Svante Laurén replied to the discussion 1-2 RIR in FB in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/#post-1402658</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2024 11:36:24 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/#post-1402658"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 1-2 RIR in FB</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yes, they are progressing a bit every season, but not in the so fast I would like. But I guess that my expectations are set too high after all the tiktoks I watch 🙂</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">338402fba9a93b79546db05a965a7c14</guid>
				<title>Svante Laurén replied to the discussion 1-2 RIR in FB in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/#post-1402648</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2024 10:20:54 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/#post-1402648"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> 1-2 RIR in FB</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I typed wrong, Im not 17</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ae3256047d28dd4ea4de1c398f51c0fc</guid>
				<title>Svante Laurén started the discussion 1-2 RIR in FB in the forum Training</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 16 Dec 2024 10:05:53 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/">1-2 RIR in FB</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi,</p>
<p>I have trained fb for about 3 months and have progressed a bit in every session. Currently, I do 2 rotations, train fb every other day, 1-2 sets per muscle group, and stop every set 1-2 RIR. I was wondering if I should change the split? to be able to recover from true failure because, in one of JP&#8217;s educational videos, he says that you&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-121448"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/1-2-rir-in-fb/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		