<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Tom Green | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/tommy-green/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/tommy-green/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tom Green.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 08 Oct 2026 03:13:14 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0c66a88614839f8462122a788ec4dff8</guid>
				<title>Tom Green started the discussion Male fertility in the forum Forums</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/male-fertility/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 16:16:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/male-fertility/">Male fertility</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I am a 29yr/old mate who used to compete about 4yrs ago.<br />
Once I decided to cease competing I made the decision to move away from the use of PEDs.<br />
I did a full PCT at the time &amp; after about 6 months I did bloods which indicated that my test, FSH &amp; LH were all back within range (although somewhat lower end). </p>
<p>I have now been off PEDs completely&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-142348"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/male-fertility/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		