<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Trained by JP | Vinnie Gerrior | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/vinnie-gerrior-2/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/members/vinnie-gerrior-2/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Vinnie Gerrior.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 11:14:15 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">994395d3571859999422b476c2314786</guid>
				<title>Vinnie Gerrior started the discussion About to start First Cycle in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/about-to-start-first-cycle/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 10 Oct 2023 17:42:14 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/about-to-start-first-cycle/">About to start First Cycle</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hey guys, I&#8217;m getting close to running my first cycle but I&#8217;m still nervous regarding injections, needle size, etc. I have all my bloods done and all of JP&#8217;s health supps. I might sound like a noobie but I&#8217;ve been training for 5 years, done dc training, etc. I always avoided drug talk because I didn&#8217;t want to be tempted to start at a young&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-77788"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/about-to-start-first-cycle/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">d8d7c540a526c037525320993957538b</guid>
				<title>Vinnie Gerrior replied to the discussion First Cycle/Push Up in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/#post-1318071</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Sep 2023 19:18:36 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/#post-1318071"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> First Cycle/Push Up</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p></p>
<p>Thank you for the response Kuba!</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">14863b87c23ea44112fbbc220a80da53</guid>
				<title>Vinnie Gerrior replied to the discussion First Cycle/Push Up in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/#post-1318070</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 25 Sep 2023 19:17:51 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/#post-1318070"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> First Cycle/Push Up</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"></p>
<p>My natural testosterone is currently 881ng/dL, Estrogen is 17.9pg/mL and Prolactin is 13.5ng/mL. With my current testosterone being 881, I agree that starting the cycle at a higher mg would make sense. I don&#8217;t want to start anything if it&#8217;s barely going to put me above natural levels. Thank you for the response and advice! With my levels,&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-77444"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/#post-1318070" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">84644a18d4c787195660bec3746a6038</guid>
				<title>Vinnie Gerrior started the discussion First Cycle/Push Up in the forum Cycle Builder</title>
				<link>https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 19 Sep 2023 22:32:27 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/">First Cycle/Push Up</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hello all, I&#8217;m seeking advice on starting my first cycle. I&#8217;ve been training for 6 years and want to compete in the next few years. Since testosterone is the most recommended cycle I wondering if 200mg is a good starting dose. From there would I stay at this dose as long as estrogen is tolerated as well as progress is being made. Some&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-77333"><a href="https://www.trainedbyjp.com/forums/topic/first-cycle-push-up/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		