Kamara
Forum Replies Created
-
Hey guys so today was rest day and a day off work for me also so I took full advantage and had a real productive day!! I walked Lola this am for steps, did some posing then spent 3 hours clipping her did some bits around the house run a few errands, cooked mine and Jamie’s food, and then went on another walk with Jamie and Lola. Last meal just gonna in and it’s check in day tomorrow! Super excited to see the last few days changes x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I feel like anyone would benefit more so with a full coach than just a diet coach as there’s a lot more to training and diet than just them alone and a full good coach will support with more than just diet and training
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Like jade has said put in some structure to your diet and training be consistent for a good few weeks then decide where to go from there if you’re training hard enough your body comp will change anyway
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I’d keep things the same as something is definitely happening like Lara said could be muscle gain, or a number of other things so just keep the same as you’ll probably see noticeable differences even if the scale weight doesn’t change
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey guys!! So today was leg day! Had a pretty chill morning did some steps with Lola and Jamie and then bathed Lola and prepped food for the next 3 days.
I trained legs with alix it was a super good session! I then did some posing and then chilled this evening and did a few more steps x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
If you’re on prep and it needs to be done then just get it done but if you’re in off season prioritise recovery and just do steps like Clare said
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey all so a super busy rest day today, little bit of client plans and sorting my diary this am then had 4 clients in the clinic 2 of which were shockwave clients. Then had an online posing client, and went to gymnastics for a tumbling session – today’s tumbling session was hard I’d only had 40g carb that morning then 0 carb until after gymnastics and my body just felt so heavy tumbling but I got it done.. just ticking boxes daily because I love this shit!
4 weeks out tomorrow and super excited to see what we can bring to stage in this time ? rest of the day was spent getting steps and then had a bath x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I’d go see a physio or sports therapist and rule that out first can be very minor things that could be fixed pretty fast
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Any is fine but like Clare said foods that digest well for you are best
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
As the guys have said keep diet the same just adjust volume during training that’s enough to recover you body will need the cals
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Like others have said ideally you want to do weight training separate from cardio! Doing it fasted one a morning is fine just drink plenty of water
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi all!
So today was a busy one morning check in with kuba everything remains the same as I’m still coming in nicely
I then had all my own client check ins, walked Lola and then trained pull had a super good session 135kg rdl for 8 felt really good and smooth so very happy with that! Then I had routine practice with Kim in the studio which also went extremely well doing full straight run throughout over and over now building that stamina up so on stage it’s just easy to perform ??
Then I’ve come home sorted my diary booked a few clients in the clinic for next week replies to work emails and done an IGTV on shockwave therapy which I’m now offering from ultraflex gym Rotherham☺️ and now I’m just chilling for the evening x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Maybe try a different brand? But if it’s giving you hassle cut it out
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.