Forum Replies Created

Page 415 of 447
  • Kamara

    Member
    August 20, 2020 at 8:24 pm in reply to: Outer Calf tendonitis?

    thanks for the reply Kamara, yes completely right I feel very often that I’m pushing through my toes(I know this is not what we want). I am wearing adipower lifters, should I try a flatter shoe?
    shall try and control the eccentric a lot more.

    _________________________________________

    Harvey

    Yes I’d advise a flatter shoe for hack and control the net and push through the middle of your foot.. that’s more than likely your issue there ☺️

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 20, 2020 at 8:23 pm in reply to: Anyone else struggle with fast carbs PWO?

    Maybe change to cor or like Clare said make sure it’s 100% your pwo

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 20, 2020 at 8:21 pm in reply to: Weighing food

    I always weigh raw and tell my clients to weigh raw too.. once cooked weights change

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 20, 2020 at 8:20 pm in reply to: JP CV Burn

    Hey I’d give it a go see how it goes but can’t see it being an issue ☺️

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 20, 2020 at 8:19 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi guys so today was rest day but it’s been a super busy day I’ve been for a walk with Lola done a podcast with danni Bosworth for female fitness podcast which I really enjoyed!! Then I went to the gym did some posing and then had clients for the rest of the evening along with a little short walk for a decaf coffee.

    Check in tomorrow mega excited!! Xx

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 19, 2020 at 9:38 pm in reply to: Outer Calf tendonitis?

    Hi, hard to tell from the angle of the video but from what I can see.. it looks like it could be a form issue.. start by slowing down the negative and don’t bounce out of the bottom keep constant tension and a good smooth tempo and also push through the middle of your foot a few of them reps it looks as if you’re pushing through your toes.. I could be wrong but it just looks that way from the video. What footwear are you wearing? Could also make a difference.. have a massage and fix these issues and I’m sure it’ll all be good ???

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 19, 2020 at 9:32 pm in reply to: time between pre meal and training

    Like aj has said intra or you could have a light shake depends what your digestion is like

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi all! So today was leg day for me another deload session ticked off definitely looking leaner and fuller so deload is doing its job!!

    Today consisted of dog walks/ steps food prepping, and evening clients in the clinic! Tomorrow’s a rest day and I have a full day in the clinic with clients! ? x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 18, 2020 at 9:04 pm in reply to: pre contest stop losing weight less carbs or more cardio.

    Definitely more room to increase cardio and or near too
    _________________________________________
    Instagram – kamarajayne_ifbbpro                      www.trainedbyjpclothing.com – The most anabolic clothing ever! | 


www.trainedbyjp-nutrition.com – highest quality supplements on the market.

    thanks so much [/quote]
    I meant neat sorry not near and you’re welcome

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 18, 2020 at 9:02 pm in reply to: Warm up sets

    I agree with jimmy so beginning of a workout or big compounds you may need 3 + once you’ve warmed in well to your session you may need less on isolation exercises

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 18, 2020 at 9:00 pm in reply to: pre contest stop losing weight less carbs or more cardio.

    Definitely more room to increase cardio and or near too

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 18, 2020 at 8:59 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi guys! So check in day today for me, kuba says I’m looking bang on which makes me happy! Progressively getting leaner now some fatigue is dropping off since we started deload which is good I’m feeling better energy wise whilst looking leaner and fuller which is perfect – no cardio for now till it’s needed, and no changes to anything else just continuing deload??

    Today was a rest day for me I did all my client check ins this am in Starbucks which was nice for a change! Then I chilled walked Lola and did gymnastics/ routine practice on the evening!! Super happy with how my routines coming along and with 8 weeks left I’ve plenty of time to perfect it ?? x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 17, 2020 at 8:11 pm in reply to: Massage Gun

    I love them to warm up my muscles, and run over some small adhesions or tightness but definitely only in between regular sports massage

    I bought Phoenix (black and yellow one) from eBay for £60 and honestly I’ve used many different guns but none have been as powerful as this! It does the job definitely as a warm up or loosening muscles off

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 17, 2020 at 8:01 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi guys! So today i did am cardio, walked Lola for steps and I had a full day of clients in the clinic then trained pull with Jamie and did some posing then we food shopped and chilled out this evening
    Check in tomorrow excited to see what’s happening x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 17, 2020 at 7:59 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    KAMARA YOU ARE LOOKING INSANE

    _________________________________________

    @katiecshallbe_

    Thanks girl xx

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 415 of 447