Kamara
Forum Replies Created
-
Hi guys!
So today was leg day! As I stopped over at Kiera’s I did my morning walk at hers had breakfast then come home, took Lola for a walk chilled and then trained legs and did a little food shop after.
Got a busy rest day tomorrow but it’s the good kinda busy! X
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would avoid that body part and train around it
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Trained by jp prepare and jpre is ????
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I wouldn’t worry like other have said at this point you want to be working on getting stronger and bigger and work hard at it
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi guys!!
So today I did food prep this AM then walked Lola with Jamie and packed a little bag for the night as I’ve come to kieras for a little girly sleepover with alix and Paige obviously prep friendly been for a walk me and alix did some filming on the field for our new YouTube channel which will be coming soon!!
we’ve all just got settled for the evening in our pjs watching a film and eating our last meal
been a really nice day looking forward till tomorrow as its leg day x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey welcome back!
Like a few have said you sound unsure about competing and competing is something you need to be 100% ready physically and mentally just because a coach says you could compete don’t let this fog your vision if you want to take time out to grow that’s fine and it will do nothing but better your physique.. the thing is competing is always going to be there so there’s no rush
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi all
So today was pull day I had a really good session, I managed 120 for 10 on deficit deads only 2 weeks back into training in a gym
So super happy with that!Was lovely to see the girls today Caitlin and Kiera!
I did 2 dog walks to get my steps in and did my cardio on the spin bike first thing fasted. Today I also spent time booking in new clients ready for the clinic opening
Excited to rest day tomorrow spending the day with alix filming for YouTube and then on the evening going to Kiera’s for a prep friendly girly night ? x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi Katie, so if you wanted to you could start up online coaching alongside your job now build up a good client base enough to lower hours at work and gradually leave.. or if you are wanting to PT you could go part time if you can or get a part time job and PT alongside as well as online coaching or eventually transfer from in person PT to online
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey guys
Today was check in day food remains the same but cardio has increased to 35 mins a day
Today was also pull day I had a super good session and also did some skills work for my routine and my cardio + steps
Today I got the date I start back working which I’m super happy about being self employed during this pandemic has been hard!! But I made it and now coming back to work in a brand new clinic with a mint new online booking system and a really cool supportive team of physios ? – so today I spent sorting my diary and booking in new clients which felt so good!!
XInstagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Kamarajayne_ifbbpro ?
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey all!
So today consisted of cardio, dog walks for steps. Nipped into town to buy a few bits and went for a coffee with Jamie. Then food prepped snuck in a cheeky nap and did posing practice! Excited for push tomorrow x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Like Clare has said to me it looks like a very minor tear- don’t worry just rest join in and cure coming will help and I wouldn’t train legs for a few weeks then slowly ease back in and build up again
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would go with carbs around pre and post
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi all so today was leg day – usual day for me trained legs, posed, walked the dog for my steps food shop and ready for bed know absolutely knackered!! X
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.