Forum Replies Created

Page 423 of 447
  • Kamara

    Member
    July 8, 2020 at 8:51 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    .

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 8, 2020 at 8:49 pm in reply to: Peanut butter

    Meridian smooth is the one

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 8, 2020 at 8:49 pm in reply to: Protein Biovailability

    Personally I have never once you start getting into that you’re really over thinking it IMO keep it simple and basic ☺️

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 8, 2020 at 8:46 pm in reply to: Osgood-schlatter disease

    Hi David

    So if it is 100% OSD the best way to tackle it is take cure coming as it’s an anti inflammatory, also join in.

    R.i.c.e – Rest, ice , compression, elevation.

    Also stretching, flexibility work on your quads, glutes, hams and hip flexors will help relieve some pain too.

    But with this is just a case of stopping doing what ever is flaring it up and rest.

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 8, 2020 at 8:35 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hey all!

    Today was pull today we did our morning walk.. Lola decided to jump in every muddy puddle and through all the wet long gross so she had to have a bath and a hairdry/ brush once we got home which she wasn’t happy about ?

    I then did some work, and caught up on a few things then did some posing, routine practice and then a food shop and train pull, I had a really good session enjoyed being back doing deficit deads and surprised myself by pulling 110 for very solid reps too. I’ve attached my log book below, got a busy rest day tomorrow but I wouldn’t have it any other way ☺️

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 7, 2020 at 7:11 pm in reply to: Greens powders – yay or nay

    Honestly me personally I’d rather have fresh veg, but I suppose if you don’t like veg you could have greens powders.. not many greens powders taste that great though

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 7, 2020 at 7:09 pm in reply to: Macro planner

    What is it showing mark? And what did you put in ?

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 7, 2020 at 7:08 pm in reply to: Does this make a difference?

    I personally prefer fasted cardio and I’d have a black coffee before hand I do feel removing the milk will make a difference definitely as over a week that will add up to a fair amount of calories, but like aj said there is limited research of fasted and non fasted cardio

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 7, 2020 at 6:59 pm in reply to: Advice for older females

    Hi Jayne, what’s your current macros? Have you used the macro planner on the app?

    As for supplements I’d advise jpnutrition supps cure coming & join in to help with recovery, halcyon before bed to help with sleep.

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 7, 2020 at 6:51 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Current diet:
    Training day
    M1
    20g whey
    60g cor
    100g fruit
    10g dark choc

    M2
    100g chicken
    80g jasmine rice

    M3 pre workout meal
    Bagel
    100g chicken
    200g fruit

    Intra workout
    20g eaa
    10g glutamine
    10g creatine
    5g glycerol
    3 g Himalayan salt ( Iodine from amazon)
    20g dextrose

    M4
    40g whey
    150g rice crispies

    M5
    100g cod
    50g rice

    M6
    250g fat free yoghurt
    20g whey iso
    20g nut butter

    Rest day
    M1
    80g ground rice
    30g whey
    45 carb, 20 protein

    M2
    125g chicken
    150g greens

    M3
    125 gchicken 50g rice
    150g greens

    M4
    100g steak
    100g greens

    M5
    100g 5% mince 50g rice

    M6
    250g fat free yoghurt
    20g whey iso
    20g nut butter

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 7, 2020 at 6:50 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hello hope you’ve all had a lovely Tuesday!!

    Check in this am- pretty happy with where I am but it’s time to drop the hammer so food has been dropped I’ll add my updated food in another post below, I weighed in at 59.7 nice little drop but need to come in a lot more now and with the amount my foods dropped that’s gonna happen and quick!!

    Trained push today had a super good session attached my log book ☺️ still adapting from home training but numbers will start going up very soon??

    Today I also had all my client check ins this am all my ladies are doing so well can’t wait for a few of them to hit the stage next year ??

    I also walked Lola to get my steps in and did posing, stretching / mobility work and skills practice!

    Just eating my pwo meal now and chilling out ☺️ x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 6, 2020 at 8:48 pm in reply to: Training with minimal spinal loading

    Like Clare has said play about with a few exercises see what works for you, maybe also look at higher rep ranges and play about with tempos/ rest pause sets and so on

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 6, 2020 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Apple cider vinegar causing bloating?

    Hey if you feel like this is definitely the cause then just drop it out you don’t want it causing any issues but if bloating persists then it’s definitely something else

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 6, 2020 at 8:43 pm in reply to: pre bed protein shake

    I love having 0% fat Greek yoghurt and salted caramel whey iso trained by jp ????

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    July 6, 2020 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hey everyone

    So today was rest day I had a little lay in till 8.30am which I needed after leg day I felt battered!

    Then I did some posing, stretching, Skills practice.

    Walked with Lola for my steps and did some work for my new course I’ve started which is human movement specialist it’s super super interesting!

    Then I recorded a podcast with alix and jas for not just a bikini girl podcast which was lovely so keep an eye for that coming out soon! It was about an insight to fitness ????

    Now I’m just chilling after my final walk of the day it’s bed time soon too feeling mega tired today x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 423 of 447