Forum Replies Created

Page 243 of 398
  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 17, 2021 at 10:27 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Good to be back!!

    The couple of rest days had me really refreshed and ready for today. Went in with a pull session

    Three work sets of each, set one mid rep, set two loaded, set three high rep (will evolve into a rest pause over time)

    Low pulley upper back row
    Chest supported upper back row
    Chest supported SA lat row
    Overhand Pulldown
    Neutral Pulldown
    Vertical preacher curl

    I will add a free row in here as fourth movement, but wanted to leave any lower back loading out this week

    Food prep to do, one meal left to eat, then a good sleep before legs tomorrow ??

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 16, 2021 at 11:00 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Another rest day today, looking forward to getting back to it tomorrow

    Definitely needed the extra day, it’s been coming and I’m pleased to have had the recharge time

    Back home tomorrow after being away with work. Looking forward to my “normal”

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 16, 2021 at 10:51 pm in reply to: Pre workout meal

    Hi mate

    Is there opportunity to shift your sleeping hours so you go to bed earlier and wake up earlier?

    If not, I think Clare has given a great response

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 15, 2021 at 10:04 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Rest day today guys and really pleased to have two on the bounce.

    Busy day of work but couple of nights away working. Some good food so far so I’ll be well fuelled

    About to hit the sack and get a good sleep in

  • Hi mate

    Great start point. I’d be spending some time working on adding some more muscle.

    Don’t rush mate, enjoy the process, you’re doing great

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 14, 2021 at 11:07 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Good session this evening, ran through at a good pace and felt really good on the movements.

    I’m now having an extra rest day, so two on the bounce off which I’m looking forward to as I’m feeling the heavier sessions.

    Food all prepped, meals all eaten. Time for bed!

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 14, 2021 at 7:52 pm in reply to: BOW and RDL on the same session

    I’m definitely with Oscar here mate.

    Great opportunity to have one in each rotation and maximise both lifts.

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 14, 2021 at 5:40 pm in reply to: BOW and RDL on the same session

    I feel very stupid – what is a BOW?

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 13, 2021 at 9:31 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Rest day today guys.

    Other than work, I’ve not had chance to do much.

    Just finished food prep and getting ready to cook my last meal

    30mins chill time first , then food and bed

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 13, 2021 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Bikini waist. Extreme slim

    Joe Bennet has some really good reflections on this on his IG page. I’ve just had a look and it was 26th July so you’ll have to scroll back a bit, but worth it.

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 12, 2021 at 6:16 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Heavy back and clusters for chest

    Chest supported upper back row

    Barbell row

    Neutral grip Pulldown

    Cable crossover

    Guillotine press

    Just on food prep. Rest day tomorrow and an busy week.

    I’ll be taking an extra rest day this coming week and the following week. Definitely starting to struggle to be recovered for each session

    It’s been an incredibly busy time with work and training hasn’t been the priority I would have liked, but I’ve held BW without issue and will soon be ready to go after it full bore

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 12, 2021 at 5:23 pm in reply to: Hex Bar Deadlift

    Hi mate

    What’s the reason for adding it in? What are you hoping it adds?

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 11, 2021 at 8:25 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Arms delts and calves today

    Loaded work across delts and tris

    Cable laterals
    Wide smith upright row

    Rope extensions
    Barbell French press

    Then cluster work on calves and bis

    Standing calf raise
    Seated calf raise

    Cable curl
    Vertical preacher curls

    Good session, no discomfort other than the good kind!

    One more meal to go in a bit and it’s ready for some heavy rowing tomorrow

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 11, 2021 at 10:34 am in reply to: Training at home

    Hi mate

    If you’re forced to train at home, I’d suggest you don’t need to worry about this as you don’t really have an option so you make the best of the situation

  • Rich Ellis

    Member
    December 10, 2021 at 10:51 pm in reply to: The Rebuild

    Leg dayyyyyyy

    Adductor still being a bit niggly so went exclusively ham focussed

    Standing leg curl
    RDL
    GHR
    GH Hypers

    Good session. I’ve nailed my RDL set up so I’m happy. Just need to get some big boy weights on the bar now

    I’ve got delts calves and arms tomorrow

    On my way for my last feed as I type!

Page 243 of 398