Rich Ellis
Forum Replies Created
-
Depends what you’re trying to achieve, but agree with the group, a rack chin is the second pic
-
Rest day today. I definitely paid for the forced time in the sun yesterday. I’m an interesting colour and have felt tired all day
Arms and delts top up tomorrow. Got all my food and supps prepped, one more meal to sink and it will be bed time
-
It’s ok if you got everything done you’d planned to do with the rest periods that you’d planned to programme
-
LEG DAY!!
Heavier, more compound focussed of tge sessions.
Happy with it. They’re not perfect but my knees are definitely improving
Long day working today, too much sun which has resulted in patches of “colour”. Enjoyed my session, happy with my session, but definitely tired and ready for a rest day tomorrow
I hope everyone has had a good BH Monday
-
Absolutely agree with Clare. It sounds as though you are operating with familiar stimuli, and with a good recovery process in place. That’s excellent news!!
-
Cant add anything more sensible than Clare’s suggestion….
-
Push today, and whilst I didn’t set the world alight by any means, I did have a couple of wins
Managed to get back on the smith and work a couple of movements on there
Inc smith press
Flat smith close grip
Rope overhead Tri
LateralsLots of strength needs bringing back here, and patience will be critical in not upsetting my shoulders, but really happy they let me do this today
Getting ready for my last meal. Working most of tomorrow, then a leg session before resting Tuesday
-
I literally haven’t moved on for the past god knows how many years mate. Still the same few for me
Eminem – Til I Collapse
MGK Ft Kid Rock – Bad Mother f’ker
Kid Rock Ft Eminem – Fk Off
Meek Mill – Ima Boss -
I’m with Meg. Bracing would happen immediately before initiating the movement, and then maintained for the complete rep of there is opportunity for a reset. If not, maintained for a number of repetitions until a reset is forced
-
Back day today with a chunk of lower back loading
Neutral grip Pulldown
Dead stop barbell rows
RDLReally happy with this set of movements. A lot of strength to make up, but it will come
One meal to go this evening and then hopefully a relaxed day tomorrow
-
Hi mate,
I’m not sure if you forgot to attach the sessions, or whether you were just being polite in asking first.
Definitely put it in here mate, you’ll get some feedback.
-
If you’ve just stalled the movements, it might not be the split that needs to change, but a rotation in the movements. This should stimulate a new phase of progress in the movements, which will hopefully translate to your physical development also
-
Leg day
The less taxing of the two in an effort to spare my knees, and recovery
Four work sets of each, with the final set being a 3-part rest pause
Seated leg curl
Adductor
45deg leg press (narrow quad stance)It’s getting repetitive, but I’ll be looking forward to tge sessions where I can have long enough to put in the volume and variation i would like
Back day tomorrow ??
-
There’s a balance isn’t there, and the answer will not be the same everyone
Where are you in your training life?
What are your current goals?
How well are you on top of recovery factors? -
Agree with all the above
It’s obviously ok to skill care about it, but don’t compromise a life changing experience.