Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Yeh. I like to do this to.
Works very well.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Once you’re in a routine, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Just make sure you hydrate well on wake and get your pre meal in on time. I’d also focus on the last meal the night before a training day be a carb-heavy meal to help fuel you the following morning. Have a Pre-workout/coffee, get some music on, warm up well before getting into your first working set and enjoy the session. You’ll be able to focus more in a quiet gym first thing, so I’m sure you’ll get to love it.
Fully agree with Clare here.
The ultimate factor here is hydration for me with early morning training
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Use a bench n DB to do hamstring curls
RDL
Hamstrings sorted until machine is fixed
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
For me – look at protein content per serving.
Use thisDon’t over think
Just be consistent
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Can you try to re post pics please
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Brady – ventro glute is a good site for be.
Check spot injection .com for guidance on other sites
YouTube has videos to
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday. -New low again today – 208.5lb
Yesterday was a tough day – thought I had got away with it but crashed hard on the afternoon.
had to train late last night but got it done.
Steps 14-15k
Training was nothing worth noting – Was in a local gym.
Food adjustments from AJ to base training day.
Meal 1 – egg whites/oats reduced to 80.
Meal 2 – fish, rice 200g cooked and 5g coconut oil
Intra – Removed carbs
Meal 3 PWO – fish, 200g cooked rice 0 banana removed
Meal 4 – chicken, 150g cooked rice
meal 5 – chicken, Mac oil and rice removed.
Meal 6 – lean beef and eggsRest day as is
Still no direct hard cardio.
Abs still 5 x a week fasted with posing –
hams/glutes – 3 x a weekOn we go. –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Lantus – 10iu training days with meal 1
Safe
Effective
Easy to manage as limited chance of hypo
Would always be my prefered first step these days
Thank you!
Does is matter the length of time I keep this up for? Worth taking off-time?
[/quote]
It’s defo not something to be running Al the time for most.However if your in a growth phase it’s useful throughout
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So for me personally
I would go back in at the 300mg test
I would bring in 200mg masteron for better E2 control for more favourable fat loss.
The var likely isn’t needed but if want to use 20-30mg pre workout would be nice
Very impressive approach here mate into your first AAS. Very well
Done
Hi Peter, awesome thank you. Ha, to say I’ve been educating myself is an understatement, listening to all JP’s preachings and indeed your own, Kuba and all JP educators and a wide range of approved sources. [/quote]
It shows mate. 100% n your physique and health will thrive from it budInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I’d be looking to drop the oats now to see if that helps. Oats are a big culprit for many people and poor digestion.
I will do just that. They never gave me any problems but again amounts were never this high so they could really be the problem. Thanks![/quote]
I would be placing a big bet it was the issueInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
It’s a personal decision here.
Is strength holding ? No good focus ? Feel good ? Then you can keep getting leaner if YOU want to
But you can defo grow from here
Very well
Done budIf I’m honest n all above is good I may get a tad leaner. I really favour being as lean as possible before growing
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Lantus – 10iu training days with meal 1
Safe
Effective
Easy to manage as limited chance of hypoWould always be my prefered first step these days
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would not recommend this.
Even if you manage liver stress.
It dries the body out hard which can cause issues when training with joints / tendons
Look at better cycle design n regular blood monitoring to make sure hormones are Perfect for you
Plus better skin care regime
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So for me personally
I would go back in at the 300mg test
I would bring in 200mg masteron for better E2 control for more favourable fat loss.
The var likely isn’t needed but if want to use 20-30mg pre workout would be nice
Very impressive approach here mate into your first AAS. Very well
DoneInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.