Forum Replies Created

Page 439 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    March 27, 2023 at 6:28 am in reply to: Cutting Cycle Anavar

    So for me personally

    I would go back in at the 300mg test

    I would bring in 200mg masteron for better E2 control for more favourable fat loss.

    The var likely isn’t needed but if want to use 20-30mg pre workout would be nice

    Very impressive approach here mate into your first AAS. Very well
    Done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 27, 2023 at 6:25 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday. Long long travel day

    Up at 5am in Dubai. Trained back

    Landed uk 7:30 pm then drive home

    Bed midnight Uk time

    Up at 5am to normalise into time difference etc

    Checked in with AJ

    7 weeks to go

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 25, 2023 at 6:41 pm in reply to: How to fix digestive issues?

    IMO here way to many oats and this would give alot of people bad gas, some digestive issues especially combined with eggs.

    So if you have removed the eggs and are still getting issues my next move would be to drop the oats for something like TBJP COR or similar bud

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 25, 2023 at 6:39 pm in reply to: HBCD

    Yes i find if i have to much in one sitting/time period with not enough fluid it can cause me some slight issues.

    I find if I want to have 50g I need to split it

    25g on the way to the gym in 1L water.

    Then 25g sipped during the entire workout in 1L water

    This way I get no issues.

    this is very person dependent – alot of my clients can use a fair amount more than this with no issues

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 25, 2023 at 6:37 pm in reply to: Next Steps

    I would drop kcal 200 as Kuba states.

    I would increase steps to 14k.

    Then re asses over the next 2-3 weeks

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 25, 2023 at 6:36 pm in reply to: Test/NPP, Test/Mast, or a combination of them?

    Fully agree with Kuba

    I am a huge fan of a combination of the 3 and use with alot of clients in growth phases.

    The key is finding the best ratio that suits yourself.

    i would start similar to Kuba but a tad different and this very much depends on your level of experience but for some one on the newer side.

    250 test/ 200 mast/ 150mg NPP – I would then test hormone levels at week 5-6 and asses how you look/feel/progressed and what the blood work says and then decide on changes if needed

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 25, 2023 at 6:34 pm in reply to: Ball under nipple

    Been on trt for a couple of months and was feeling my nipples from the start and felt it even then it moves around it’s not just there and no puffy or sourness and bodyfat it abit higher but can still see abs and started 300mg test weekley and 40mg anavar on workout days. I know Peter suggests m w f but I had 4 bottles of test 400 so wanted to use them up, it has test e test c and test d. I’m probably being paranoid I thought it got bigger after the gym I’ll see how it goes the coming week thanks for the help again

    So if it seems to be getting bigger after the gym then it is likely gyno – this is a common thing people notice IME.

    I would advise to get bloods done ASAP checking E2, prolactin and test levels

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 25, 2023 at 6:32 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sat – up just 0.2lb from the high day – Body is truly flying.

    I decided to rest today with it being our last full day so I got more time with the girls.

    I will then train first thing 2moro – pack up meals etc.

    We then fly at 2pm and land back in uk 7pm ish – should be home for 9:30-10 – last meal and bed so I can get up early – hit cardio and posing to check in and get myself re aligned with the time difference etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 24, 2023 at 7:20 pm in reply to: Waking up in the night hot sweats

    My first guess would be the tren even at that dose – it started when you added it in and it is a known effect from the drug.

    If its distributing sleep then potentially pull the tren out and see if it goes away. – would be by first port of call

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 24, 2023 at 7:18 pm in reply to: Ball under nipple

    Certainly could be but also could be just the gland.

    Are you using AAS
    Were is current Bodyfat levels.
    is it sore? Swollen? Puffy ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 24, 2023 at 7:16 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – sleep was poor last night – up 3 times super thirsty and thus weight was spiked 0.6lb this morning – Look however was better.

    High day as planned.

    Trained chest/shoulders in hotel gym.

    Cable decline press – x 15, x 15, x 13f, x 9F, x 15F
    Seated cable press – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 7F, x 12F
    Chest press machine – x 12, x 12, x 10f, x 7F, x 13F
    pec dec – 3 x 15-20 reps

    Standing Db laterals – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11f, x 7F with 4 drop sets.

    Huge pump – Felt good during the workout -Boring one but chest always is for myself with pec tear.

    all food in no issues.

    High day looked like this.

    egg whites, Cor and bagel
    Chicken, 350g cooked jasmine rice
    chicken, COR and 2 bagels with jam
    PWO – chicken, rice and apple juice.
    Restaurant – sushi – 2 x tuna/rice bowls and additional bowl of jasmine rice
    Beef and 350g cooked jasmine rice.

    digestion great.

    Super tired earlier in the day but all good as day went on

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 23, 2023 at 6:24 pm in reply to: Bloods / New Cycle

    Sorry guys. Just attached them again now. Hope you can see them.

    I still cant see these – Can you try posting in a different format

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 23, 2023 at 6:23 pm in reply to: Hot flashes

    I would be getting a blood test done to check what is going on with health markers and hormones personally – hard to say without seeing this information

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 23, 2023 at 6:22 pm in reply to: Is this normal.

    Bagels are gluten and so is most pasta bud so that’s a no straight away I should have been abit more specific on mentioning that of dairy also.

    So what do you think more meals less per portion? I’ve been told to add in betinine hcl

    Sorry im confused? are you saying you cant eat dairy or gluten? I dont see this mentioned above is all

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 23, 2023 at 6:20 pm in reply to: Alcohol and bodybuilding.

    for me if i am drinking then im drinking to have fun and not worrying about what im drinking as IMO its not the actual drink that has the negative effect but how much you have and how it makes you feel and effects the following day.

    If wanting to be picky then something like vodka/gin with water and cordial would be the best drink to have in terms of kcal and trying to stay hydrated

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 439 of 1276