Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Bagels are gluten and so is most pasta bud so that’s a no straight away I should have been abit more specific on mentioning that of dairy also.
So what do you think more meals less per portion? I’ve been told to add in betinine hcl
Sorry im confused? are you saying you cant eat dairy or gluten? I dont see this mentioned above is all
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
for me if i am drinking then im drinking to have fun and not worrying about what im drinking as IMO its not the actual drink that has the negative effect but how much you have and how it makes you feel and effects the following day.
If wanting to be picky then something like vodka/gin with water and cordial would be the best drink to have in terms of kcal and trying to stay hydrated
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Are you on cycle here and looking to boost fertility ?
HMG would be the drug for that IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday – Rest day done
Steps 14k
Energy has been decenthigh day 2moro AJ says due to new low and look.
Based on my current weight now pre bed I am going to be down again 2moro a fair bit
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Peter physique is looking insane. What’s your diet looking like now on both training and rest days?
Training looks intense but good sessions
cheers becky
my rest day is the same as the last time you asked.
My training day is also the same
Egg whites – oats – 1 whole egg
fish/jasmine rice 200g
PWO – fish, jasmine rice 200g
chicken, 150g jasmine rice
Chicken, 150g jasmine rice
Lean beef/ 2 whole egschicken/fish is 8oz cooked portions.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
300 test 300 primo 2 iu gh would be the king 🙂
X 2 for sure
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Looks exactly as follows
Meal 1 2 large chickenlegs skin eaten 700g white potato with a small amount of veg
Meal 2 500g sweet potatoe 100g broccoli 150g chicken breast olive 2 table spoons olive oil on veg
Meal 3 300g white rice 300g homecooked chilli carniI make this in big batch to last all week so it can cover 1 of the meals a day very caloric I cook with organicingredientsand lots of olive oil
Meal 4 500g white potato fillet steak or chicken breast and fried tomatos
Inbweet this if I can I’ll eat anything i want basicallythis does hit digestionabit I’ve since started working withba guy called taeian Clark to help with digestion ect thankypuball for the advice given.
What is “like” 4000 cals?
How are your meals split up?
Post your current meal break down
[/quote]
This looks very hard to digest n very high in fats.I wouldn’t have it laid out like this
1 – eggs , cream of rice or bagels n fruit juice
2 – chicken breast plus oil or chicken thigh with rice or pasta n veg
3 – beef / rice
4 – white fish n oil or salmon with rice
– shake / yogurt / seeds / nut butter / dark choc / granola options
You have this set up
To create digestive stress imo with food choices n timingInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes. 100% get meal 1 in asap post training
I would be hitting a tbjp protein powder and COR meal
I would also make sure your hitting tbjp mps max or EAA pre training with lots fluid n electrolytes
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thurs – rest day
New low – 210.4lb
Look is leaner. Worse than yesterday as I’m flat dropping 3lb of fullness
On wake – steps / abs / posing
Work today
Time with the girlsInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Im yet to hear of any one ever having issues with personal stuff in any country to be honest in there checked in case.
However with it only being 2 weeks and a work trip if you are worried personally I would just Increase my dose a little in the 2 weeks before i went to see me over.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I like EQ and took it before with test and mast. No problems. The problem is that it feels like i have to take higher dose EQ to see good gains. Does it work in smaller dose?
I dont really look for gains per say from EQ like you would from something like nandrolone –
For me it works very well at controlling E2 so coincides well with other drugs that would your main growth drugs to manage the set up of the cycle.
Based on how your body responds to it –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
e2 was still undetectable, interesting that my nipple was pretty sore on that day
So if E2 is literally not there at all I would recommend the following.
50mg test MWF from now – nothing else at all.
Give it 6-8 weeks and then recheck bloods.
if you feel you have gyno issues 20mg nolvadex in the short term until you get your hormones normalised and back on track – metro hits very hard and can take a while for the body to recover.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What is the TRT dosing and protocol ?
Hi Peter,
My TRT protocol is 250mg susta e10d but I just changed it on saturday to 125mg enanthate twice a week so I’m doing a test cycle right now. I got my e2 tested on saturday and it was below 0.04 nmol/l so undetectable by the bloodtest.
Could the symptoms be from low e2? last night before going to sleep I had right nipple soreness again so I thought it’s the letro rebound taking my e2 higher than normal but like Kiera wrote it should not rise above normal TRT and no ai levels..
[/quote]
125mg test twice a week is well above a TRt dose tho in general and for alot of people this would definitely send E2 high which then could cause gyno.
For most a true TRt dose may be 75mg twice a week or around here.[/quote]
Yeah 250mg/week will probably rise my e2 but I had these symptoms while I was in TRT dose (175mg/week). My labs were 3 days after first shot test 839/46.4 and 9 days after 3rd shot 470/24.
The nipple soreness came only 2 days after I changed to enanthate so probably not from that. I took the 0.5ml enanthate 9 days after my last 1ml susta shot.
But I’ll post the e2 levels here which I took today, results should be in tomorrow.
I felt pretty anxious and over energized 2 days after the susta shots but I think when I go back to TRT dose, splitting the 1ml to 2 or 3 shots I will be fine. Maybe even take 0.33ml e4d so the 1ml would be used every 12 days or so.
[/quote]
Have you done much reading on this forum bud?
As Kuba states every post you see us cover on this topic we all recommend either MWF dosing or daily for those sensitive – yet it seems your looking to do everything bud which is a little confusing to me.
None of us ever recommend every 4 day dosing – We actually advise against this.
So again its a little confusing when your opting to do stuff against what we would recommend and do consistently[/quote]
Hi Peter,
Sorry to you and Kuba both, when it comes to reading comprehension I’m borderline retarded and very ADD, also english is not my native language so some sentences go by me sometimes.
But you guys are saying that both my trt dose and my possible cycle dose issues (e2 control, anxiety and over energized) could maybe be fixed and manages just by mwd, eod or ed dosing?
Feel pretty dumb right now asking questions I’ve been told answers to and only realising it now. Wtf?!😅
I’m kinda all over the place with my writing and questions but please try to bare with me hahah!!
Thank you,
Oskari
[/quote]
dont say sorry bud – Just try and take time to read and digest the information on the forum and replies. This stuff isn’t simple stuff and especially when new to it can take a while to get your head around.So if dosing more frequently it creates a more balanced hormone panel which means lower overall E2 and thus less chance of side effects
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Im with Kuba here – no need to over complicate this at all.
300mg test/ 200mg masteron. – split MWF or Daily if you feel you have history of high E2 issues.
Check your bloods at week 6 to asses hormones.
No need to change a thing.
IF you wanted to push a little harder towards the end you could bring in 20mg var pre gym but there is likely no need
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wed – Weight increased by 0.3lb however look is much better – this is day 2 after the high day.
Morning steps and posing only today as its leg day.
Steps ive tried to keep lower today and have fell around 14k
leg session was brutal but lots of fun – Adapted again due to kit available in Train SF
Lay ham curls – 3 second negative and pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 9F, x 6F – these felt great so did more work here
Extensions – 3 second negative and pause in contraction – found a precor extension here which felt great – x 10, x 10, x 10F, x 7FLeg press horizontal – loved this piece of kit – 3 second negative – x 10, x 10, x 10F, x 6F
1 leg leg press – x 15F, x 13FLeg press – sets done with 10 second rest in lockout – x 25/20/15/10 – these were brutal and the pump was nuts.
1 leg leg curl – x 8, x 8, x 7F, x 13F
Split squats body weight – 2 x Failure each leg.
I then had to sit for 15 minutes before I could function properly.
All work done – all meals in.
Aj is happy with todays look – on we go
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.