Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Yeh i cant see bloods either
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
And EQ? Is it ok instead for Nandrolone or is it not good for the health?
its a completely different drug – I am a fan, some are not.
IME its no worse on health than nandrolone at all – ive never seen any worse effects on bloods from using 1 or the other both on myself and countless others.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud.
As you have dropped 60lb I am going to presume body at was very high – given this I would want to see a slower approach to this as if BF was that high there will be higher amounts of fat cells there that will potentially be quick to refill if go to hard.
I would opt for 2300kcal on training days – putting in additional carbs around training.
I would leave Rest days as they are.
I would leave steps and cardio as it is.
I would then asses after 5-7 days and make changes based on this – Slow and steady is always best for some one that has had higher levels of BF before IME
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What is the TRT dosing and protocol ?
Hi Peter,
My TRT protocol is 250mg susta e10d but I just changed it on saturday to 125mg enanthate twice a week so I’m doing a test cycle right now. I got my e2 tested on saturday and it was below 0.04 nmol/l so undetectable by the bloodtest.
Could the symptoms be from low e2? last night before going to sleep I had right nipple soreness again so I thought it’s the letro rebound taking my e2 higher than normal but like Kiera wrote it should not rise above normal TRT and no ai levels..
[/quote]
125mg test twice a week is well above a TRt dose tho in general and for alot of people this would definitely send E2 high which then could cause gyno.
For most a true TRt dose may be 75mg twice a week or around here.[/quote]
Yeah 250mg/week will probably rise my e2 but I had these symptoms while I was in TRT dose (175mg/week). My labs were 3 days after first shot test 839/46.4 and 9 days after 3rd shot 470/24.
The nipple soreness came only 2 days after I changed to enanthate so probably not from that. I took the 0.5ml enanthate 9 days after my last 1ml susta shot.
But I’ll post the e2 levels here which I took today, results should be in tomorrow.
I felt pretty anxious and over energized 2 days after the susta shots but I think when I go back to TRT dose, splitting the 1ml to 2 or 3 shots I will be fine. Maybe even take 0.33ml e4d so the 1ml would be used every 12 days or so.
[/quote]
Have you done much reading on this forum bud?As Kuba states every post you see us cover on this topic we all recommend either MWF dosing or daily for those sensitive – yet it seems your looking to do everything bud which is a little confusing to me.
None of us ever recommend every 4 day dosing – We actually advise against this.
So again its a little confusing when your opting to do stuff against what we would recommend and do consistently
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What is the TRT dosing and protocol ?
Hi Peter,
My TRT protocol is 250mg susta e10d but I just changed it on saturday to 125mg enanthate twice a week so I’m doing a test cycle right now. I got my e2 tested on saturday and it was below 0.04 nmol/l so undetectable by the bloodtest.
Could the symptoms be from low e2? last night before going to sleep I had right nipple soreness again so I thought it’s the letro rebound taking my e2 higher than normal but like Kiera wrote it should not rise above normal TRT and no ai levels..
[/quote]
125mg test twice a week is well above a TRt dose tho in general and for alot of people this would definitely send E2 high which then could cause gyno.For most a true TRt dose may be 75mg twice a week or around here.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its very hard to say for sure as there was alot going on with the drugs in terms of changes etc.
If your nothing gyno issues from prolactin hen you may very well need the P5P however alot of the time prolactin runs high off the back of E2 escalating so this would tell me/you that you need to design cycles to keep E2 in check at all times for yourself – this will mean getting good work done in set environments on set doses without all the changes that we saw here.
so for example – just run test/primo – Say 300/300 – get bloods done at week 5 and see were everything is at. Then base any changes needed off these bloods
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Morning cardio done – with abs and glutes/adductors.
All meals in
Trained arms – I was pretty exhausted this afternoon and felt dead so really had to pull some energy out the bag – thank god for TBJP DNFM lol.
Session was not bad at all – I really come alive in terms of fullness as soon as I train.
Only issue was that dodgy left bicep was playing up a little.
V grip PD SS with curls to forehead – x 15, x 15, x 15, x F set
1 arm. Machine curls – 3 second negative – x 8, x 8, x 7F
1 arm Tri PD machine – 3 second negative – x 8, x 8, x 8FDb curls to forehead – x 12, x 11F, x 9F
Oh rope extensions – x 12, x 10F, x 15FHammer curls – x 20F, x 15F – Stopped here and kept reps higher as bicep hurt
Rope PD – x 14F, x 11F, x 18FMachinę lat pull down – focus on the left lat side that has the firing issue – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 9F, x 6F, x 15F
ahead on meals today and a quieter work day so I will be getting to bed early thank god – hopefully Arilena sleeps better than the last couple of nights –
No changes to meal plan etc until Friday when things will be reviewed
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would go with 75mcg t4
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with all above. I have all clients doing 20-30 mins 4-5 x a week on wake in off season
Maybe 1-2 HIT sessions person depending n steps at 8-10k usually.
Makes a huge difference in digestion / health / fitness.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Post high day. Up 1.8lb from the 850g carbs.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would be suggesting.
Omega pro
veggie mite
UnwindI find these are hugely beneficial to alot of my female clients that are generally just trying to look after there health and improve how they feel day to day.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What is the TRT dosing and protocol ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
High day done
Last meal about to go in.
super tired post meal 1 – all else has been fine.
Trained shoulders/chest
Seated form focused DB side laterals – x 15, x 12, x 12, x 10F, x 8F
Shoulder press – x 8, x 8, x 8F, x 12F
Different shoulder press – bottom 1/2 movement constant reps – x 15, x 15F, x 12F
Rope rear delts – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 10F
DB front raise – x 10, x 10, x 8F
FST7 standing DB side laterals – x 8, x 8, x 8,x 8, x 8, x 6, x 4 plus partialsChest press – x 20F, x 14F, x 12F, x 11F
Job done – good session – very good pump
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Weight – 210.7lb – Same as yesterday but look is better – let the high day commence :)))
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Some snaps from sat check in. 8 weeks to go
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.