Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
The main issue here is HDL is very low indeed –
I would make sure you are using TBJP love heart and TBJP vital support if you are not alongside a higher dose of TBJP omega pro.
These should have a positive impact on cholesterol levels.
Should also help with HemoglobinYou also need vitamin D3 – 3-5000iu which TBJP also does 🙂
I would also make sure you are getting adequate food fats from sources such as – Salmon/macadamia oil/ olive oil/ seeds/Avocado
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with the ladies above – thats were i would have them if i were on 104g carbs – split pre and post
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
My thoughts for this are always.
primo is a little better at muscle building
Mast is better at controlling E2 in most and can have a little benefit on performance.
these differences are mild but they are a difference.
So I pick or even combine based on the goal at that time.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – Rest day and lots of time with Arilena – all meals in – PM walk done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Not something i have tried so i cant compare against the injectable version sorry – maybe some on else can.
From a little reading I did a while back there does seem to be some that feel a larger dose orally may still be beneficial but I do feel the injectable version will be much more effective from my own research
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You would need to tell us your lectures concerns – what he said?
Is this a sports nutrition lecture or a general nutrition lecture?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I see no use for it off season personally
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Saturday – Long day today – Travelled down to my old client and good mates to train with him and a client at jamie giants gym which is awesome.
Set off early so I could work there.
Trained back which was a fantastic session.
Felt ruined after – then did posing with the lads.
traveled home in time to bath Arilena then just been out for my PM walk.
Back
1 arm cable pull over for activation work – 3 sets
Overhand shoulder width pull downs – 4 x 8-12
Humbler – not sure if thats its official name lol – loved this piece – 3 x 8 sets – hitting failure on last 1. Then a Back off
1 arm DY row – 2 x 10-12 reps
Upper back row – 4 x 8-12 reps
V grip row – 2 x 15 reps
Shrugs – 3 x 15-20 repslittle lower in volume but heavier weights used with the boys
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I think with ais and ancillaries like this it’s always best to go with pharmacy grade so you can be confident they’re dosed correctly.
Fully agree with this personally
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberFebruary 17, 2023 at 9:14 pm in reply to: Finishing Recomp, more output or time to cut food?Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would opt for your suggested cycle.
250-300mg test and 300mg masteron.
you could use low dose tren if you wanted – 100-150mg – 100mg would be sufficient.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Cialis would be a good addition as Kiera states
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its very hard for us to give advice here as this can become a serious medical condition and ultimately you shouldn’t be using any more than TRT dose test.
If it was myself I would be looking at micro dosing test daily and sticking with this approach. I would be cautious of increasing much over 2-300mg.
I would avoid all DHT drugs.
If I wanted to push in any way I would be opting for growth hormone and insulin personally to drive adaption and progress and not increasing/adding AAS
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I do agree IV is best.
If must do finger prick -go for a power walk first thing then take the blood.
prick the finger
Hold the arm down and milk the end into the collector.Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberFebruary 17, 2023 at 9:05 pm in reply to: high haemoglobin , dehydration ? do i need to donate ?Heamoglobin is very high there IMO and I would be doing all I could to let blood.
What is your current Blood pressure
I would be adding in TBJP vital support ASAp
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.