Forum Replies Created

Page 454 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    February 13, 2023 at 10:21 pm in reply to: Bulk (Powders)

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 13, 2023 at 10:18 pm in reply to: Mini cut or hold in this position?

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 13, 2023 at 10:16 pm in reply to: General Cycle Advice

    Supplements I see as a must

    Tbjp vital support
    Tbjp love heart
    Tbjp omega pro
    Tbjp love heart

    I like all
    My clients that use AAs running these as a minimum

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 13, 2023 at 10:14 pm in reply to: General Cycle Advice

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 12, 2023 at 9:02 pm in reply to: Mindset – Intensity vs. Form

    For me one shouldn’t come at the expense of another.

    Intensity is what drives progress IMO overall all else. Working hard is key.

    However working hard with poor form is going to result in injury and poor progress.

    Make sure your doing enough warm ups and work on execution prior to work sets to make sure form is nailed on. Then give the set your all with as much focus as you can on form without loosing the intensity.

    That is were the balance point is for me.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 12, 2023 at 8:55 pm in reply to: Navigating blood work and health first cycle

    I would look to split your dose MWF and see if this helps.

    What brand of primo are you using – for most at this Test level I would expect a lower E2 read on that dose of primo. However there are outliers but may be worth considering switching brand.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 12, 2023 at 8:53 pm in reply to: Trt. Long term hcg for ball cosmetics?

    I have a couple of clients that prefer to do this.

    We find 250iu twice a week tends to do the job.

    Long term issue is potentially the HCG becomes less effective over time but I dont. No of any other long term issues.

    You may notice E2 spikes from the HCG so if your sensitive to this may have the odd issue here but its not common

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 12, 2023 at 8:52 pm in reply to: Next push

    personally I would keep pushing and get another 10lb off.

    Is performance is good and you are even making progress here and you feel ok then I would want to be in the best place possible for a big extent push up and that would be leaner than this.

    Can you push from where of course, I just think you will get to a point in terms of BF were its uncomfortable and n to ideal quicker than optimal from this position.

    Pulling another 10lb off won’t take Long and will allow for a longer more effective push up IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 12, 2023 at 8:48 pm in reply to: Blood results advice

    the leaner you are the less you aromatise so that is correct yes.

    i would be tempted to add in 25mg proviron daily to help control E2 a little also and focus purely on fat loss until you are right down to close to 10%.

    Then look to increase the dose a little and step food upwards in a controlled manner.

    Thank you Peter!

    I’m not familiar with proviron so never even thought about it.

    I’m gonna give it a go at 25mg per day and monitor my e2.

    This is a fucking great forum to get info.

    Thanks,

    Oskari

    [/quote]
    my pleasure buddy :). This is without a doubt the place to be

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 12, 2023 at 8:48 pm in reply to: Staying lean after cut

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 12, 2023 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday – I have felt very tired all day so was very much due the rest day.

    All meals in
    No am cardio
    Pm walk about to be done
    Steps hit.

    Lots of time wth Arilena today, Went swimming and soft play so a very good day.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 11, 2023 at 9:12 pm in reply to: Blood pressure & glucose

    I believe omron is the main brand for blood pressure monitors or the most popular and what I have always used.

    BG – I have never checked the brand on any machine I have had so cant recommend here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 11, 2023 at 9:09 pm in reply to: Androbolan

    A quick good says this is a mix of test, primo and mast.

    I would say those compounds in those ratios are good.

    Just got to be confident the bottle has in it what it says it does 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 11, 2023 at 9:07 pm in reply to: Blood results advice

    the leaner you are the less you aromatise so that is correct yes.

    i would be tempted to add in 25mg proviron daily to help control E2 a little also and focus purely on fat loss until you are right down to close to 10%.

    Then look to increase the dose a little and step food upwards in a controlled manner.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 11, 2023 at 9:06 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday – good day overall – Normal meal plan – No Am cardio – Pm walk – normal meal plan

    Pm walk I did PWO on treadmill as charl is on a night shift tonight so I cant go out wth having baby

    Trained back – all sets are working sets

    Prime pull down – x 10, x 8, x 8, x 5F with 2 drop sets
    1 arm dead stop rows – x 12, x 10, x 8F
    Upper back chest supported row – x 10, x 10, x 8F
    Neutral grip pull down – x 10, x 10, x 12F
    neutral grip lat focused T bar row – x 20, x 15

    Im sure I did something else but I cant remember for the life of me lol.

    Was a good workout – Strength was ok, pump was good and body felt decent enough. Shoulder pain was reduced so happy there

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 454 of 1276