Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
You follow a diet for your rest days
Rest day is
150g cooked beef, 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites and 140g cooked jasmine rice
250g cooked white fish, 140g cooked jasmine rice and Mac oil
250g cooked beef, 140g cooked jasmine rice
250g cooked white fish, jasmine rice
200g cooked salmon, jasmine rice
250g cooked beef, veg
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with the above.
Insulin will help shuttle nutrients into the muscle quicker allowing for enhanced recovery.
Insulin will help alleviate stress on the pancreas when CHO intake is high.
lots of mechanisms of action that can be utilised to enhance your performance and physique.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its certainly a good starting dose.
I would then get bloods done at week 5 and asses these to see if all is were it should be.
Delts are fine as long as it sits right 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I agree with Kuba here.
I would drop the test down to 300mg and the primo to 300mg initially.
I would then get bloods done at week 5 and see were all is and then if you feel the need to adjust/increase base it off blood work.
in regards to lantus you can use it like that fine but I would ask if its really warranted TBH – its an advanced drug IMO and used way to quickly these days but that is your decision not ours.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud
I would firstly get your bloods done now to make sure your natural T level has come back up – also check E2 and prolactin, free test.
then I think your proposed cycle looks fine.
I would make sure to follow a proper PCT post cycle to try and regain T levels better
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What’s your diet looking like at the mo on your cut Peter 💪
hey hey – So training days
meal 1 – 55g vegan whey TBJP, 2 whole eggs and 85g COR
meal 2 – 200g cooked white fish, 200g cooked jasmine rice, 5g coconut oil and 100g banana
intra workout. – TBJP EAA and sustain
meal 3 – 60g vegan whey and 50g performance fuel
Meal 4 – 225g cooked lean beef and 200g cooked Jasmine rice
meal 5 – 225g cooked white fish and 200g cooked jasmine rice
meal 6 – 150g cooked lean beef, 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites and 100g cooked Jasmine rice
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wednesday –
Arilena is still not well and thus I was up with her most of the night – lucky if I got 3-4 hours sleep I think and was up from 4:30.
I felt pretty good and was a little shocked but this crashed and burned as the day went on.
Cardio was done
All meals in.
My mood seemed to get worse and worse as the day went on which is very unlike me. I think its a combination of being busy and severe lack of sleep last few nights all catching up and being annoyed I new the leg session wasn’t going to be good.
Plus as I didn’t train Monday I had my test base 2 days on the bounce so it may be possible this was linked to.
I also have stuff going on with Da being unwell, sorting out selling one of the houses we have and getting things sorted for taking Arilena and my mum to centre parcs next week.
Everything just felt very on top of me when usually I am well organised and laid out so to speak.
So legs – ended up being a shit show so to speak – couldn’t focus, strength was down, hip felt bad, neck was tight and just loads of signs that it was never going to be good.
so I adjusted the workout to get it done with a big decrease in volume.
lay ham curls – sets of 10 until I couldn’t get 10 – 5 sets then a back off.
Extensions – as above – 6 sets total
leg press – this felt so heavy compared to last week when strength was awesome – 5 sets of 8 – hip felt off at 8.5PPS so I stopped here – drastic compared to sets of 15 starting at 7PPS and finishing at 10PPS last week lol
seated ham curls – 2 x 15 reps
1 leg ham curls – 3 x 8 reps
adductor – 2 x 20 reps.
left here – Wasn’t a bad workout just far from what I wanted.
Physio then on this and shoulder.
2moro will hopefully be a better day however this depends on how Arilena sleeps and so far it does not look good.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday – Cardio done
hit shoulders/chest and was a very impressive workout – Strength was good.
all listed are hard work sets
Standing side laterals – x 12, x 12, x 10, x 8F wth 2 stop sets
Shoulder press – x 10, x 8, x 8, x7F – good increase in weight here, x 11F
different shoulder press working bottom ROM piston style – x 15, x 15, x 11F
Rear delt on pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12F
FST7 on a seated side lateral machine – sets of 8 with 20 seconds rest
Incline chest press – 1 x Rest pause set – x 15f/8f/3f
Hoist press – x 20, x 15F, x 11F
Busy work day as working on new client plans and getting time lines planned out for long term clients competing etc. This week is a very busy week
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Still cant see a picture bud – Can you copy and paste it in here?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
agree with the above.
you should also be putting focus were your physique needs it.
Do you have any current pictures? Stage pictures?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Don’t see too much for concern here. Get love heart and omega pro for cholesterol and vital support will help with rbc a little. When you can you can donate.
Agree with Ryan here
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would say on paper if you can get in 5 meals per day comfortably then it would be more optimal than 4 meals.
However how significant the difference would be would be hard to say but my preference would always be to have 5 feeds over 4 when possible.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
personally i do feel primo would be more effective in a growth phase than masteron and this is likly there reason you are seeing people ramp it up higher and not masteron.
However if wanting to choose masteron as it has a stronger AI effect in most peoples experience this would also you to take test higher and get a better overall growth response.
So I would like Nathan states start with say 300mg test and 300mg masteron and after 5-6 weeks check hormones and see were this puts you in terms of Testosterone, E2 etc.
you can then gauge how best to increase drugs from here.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday –
was meant to train today but the Gym i went to used was closed early as i hadnt checked opening times which is annoying.
so meals were 1/2 training day and 1/2 rest day
Cardio and steps hit.
will train Tuesday to sat this week to get all in on time all being well or roll into Sunday
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest 2 days prior
Make sure you hydrated well and ideally do them fasted
It’s only really your CK that will be elevated due to training. I wouldn’t worry too much
x 2
making sure you are fully hydrated is key
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.