Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hey hilly. You still taking quanta? Really intrigued to see if it’s legit as so many rumours saying it’s bunk, would be good to get your opinion on it after bloods with you knowing what you’re talking about
I am – currently running 50mg test per day – Will be getting bloods done in 10 days.
I have just had a client get bloods done on there test C
150mg per week – Reading is 43Which is ver good –
third good read I have seen in the last month.
There is no way quanta is bunk mate –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i cant see any bloods ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
There are a few possibilities here.
you need a diet break, you have lost a good amount of fat and its likely your body needs a little period at maintaining kcal before you dip back down again. So here you would likely add a little food and reduce cardio for 2 weeks and then go again.
Your getting leaner due to what ever is going on adding a little muscle at the same time – potentially from diet or training changes. Its rare but could happen.
You have simply hit a plateau and need to dig in further.
Usually tho I would not expect weight to hold exactly as is for 4 weeks TBH.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
5mg daily for 6 weeks would be what I would do.
In reality there will be very little liver stress from this.
However I would have them running 1/2 dose vital support for sure and year round.
Hey mate.
How long off should she have? [/quote]
at least 6-8 weeks if not longer in an ideal world 🙂Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wednesday – Woke up feeling very poorly – sore throat, sore ears and very sweaty – I new I would catch a cold coming back from dubai to the UK.,
However it did start to ease a little from 2pm.
No high day today due to how I woke.
Got 2 meals in early part of the day just TBJP vegan whey and Cor – usual t day macros.
Went and trained arms as it is an easier session and I really didn’t want to miss another training day. Glad I did as I feel better again after training
Usual intra stuff and PWO – more carbs intra and PWO to make up for som dropped.
I will be a meal down today but that is a bonus as based on how I felt when I woke I thought the day was going to be a right off.
Arms
Rope PD SS with rope curls to forehead – 5 sets getting heavier – 20/15/12/10/Failure – This always comes first to warm up elbows and tendons – doing this drastically reduces/removes any tendon pain I used to get.
V grip PD – x 15, x 12, x 11F, x8F, x 16F
Preacher machine – x 12, x 12, x 10F, x 15FTricep extension machine – x 12, x 12, x 13F, x 9F
Db curls done both arms together – x 12, x 11F, x 10F1 arm triple push down done no rest between arms – x 20, x 14F, x 8F
1 arm preacher curls done as above – x 20, x 11F, x 7FNot a bad session – obv not feeling 100% but felt much better mentally to be in gym instead of sat at home having a bad day.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
a little bit of HIT in prep is fine for some – I feel this is way overkill TBH.
However if its not effecting anything negatively then there is an argument over why to worry.
Your upper and quads are very lean based on these pics but glutes/hams seem to be holding.
to me this indicates you potentially need E2 lower and need to adapt the supplements to bring in this area quicker and not kill yourself with HIT.
You have a very impressive physique buddy – please keep us updated on how prep goes.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
In terms of food choices and timings this looks good.
Now you need to run with it and see how the below is
Digestion
energy/sleep
Recovery
performance
Body compThen asses week to week and adapt based on this .
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i agree with the above.
if anything the intra workout nutrition is more important during the de load as you are wanting your body to recover better than ever and drop all fatigue/inflammation. Removing nutrients vital for recovery here makes no sense to me.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday –
No cardio done as baby was up during the night.
No training done as my mum got finished work late.so i have spoke to mum and she is going to drop her hours right down or retire completely and I am going to pay her a wage – this will allow me to go back to my usual schedule and keep on top of all areas while still getting lots of time with Arilena.
Its stressing me out this TBH and making me quite unhappy.
Dropped down o rest day meals.
In the interim I am going to switch Tuesdays and Thursdays up so I rest tuesday when Arilena is not at work and then I will train arms later on after a busy work day thursday.
All meals in today.
Still cruising. – 50mg test E daily.
Feel pretty terrible today – sore throat, sweating all day etc. Full of the cold every one has which was going to happen coming back from Dubai. Just trying not to let it annoy me
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As the girls have said – Clen has a diuretic effect to some extent and it can be quite drastic.
I would be mad to pull something that has this effect days before a show.
I find tapering it down to 40mcg the last 3-5 days more than sufficient
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
That is a huge increases in Testosterone levels- sure the HCG isnt gear lol.
I am with Max here – get on the clomid – I would start with 100mg first 4-5 days and then drop to 50mg for the remained of a 30 day period and retest there.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
On 180mg testosterone if its real then you will likely loose no muscle during a sharp cut IME based on your stats.
I would hold another 2-4 weeks first and maintain this current BW.
I would then pull down hard – 2500 T days and 2000 R days for the first week – Then asses progress and get output up – I would also personally bring in some clen if wanting to get in and out hard and use 40mcg for the 4 weeks.
If you check my insta you can see some hard mini cuts I have done in the highlight real with pretty good success.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I always go 20-30g EAA intra workout for myself and clients.
For more Advanced/more muscular guys I may do 20g pre and 20g intra.
I would just take 20-25g EAA to be honest
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Maybe your just seeing the real you and your not as good looking as you think lolol.
It sounds like your getting a flare up of E2/progesterone and its causing water retention, oily skin etc.
based on your other thread im presuming you ran this with higher dose of test -which would also explain the above things
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberOctober 17, 2022 at 8:38 pm in reply to: Can you take a step back from peds (example in post)110% –
Most people when they admit this find they are so far off being 100% bang on that sitting around 250-300mg total drugs and making sure everything else is 100% every dam day for several months blow any progress they have made prior out the water.
Its amazing how many people are not as adhering as they think and not giving it there all, all the time.
I am as are many at most levels guilty of this at times.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.