Forum Replies Created

Page 493 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    October 17, 2022 at 8:36 pm in reply to: Tren e vs tren a?

    For most Tren e seems to cause more sides – I imagine this is due to higher dosing and less stable injections when being used.

    I myself and clients have switched from using E to A and noticed less sides in terms of sleep improving and overall mood even with like for like dosing.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 17, 2022 at 8:35 pm in reply to: 2 weeks out, anti estrogen for females

    Nolvadex in my experience can help some stubborn areas in the lower half seem to speed up in terms of fat loss however for the last 2 weeks I honestly wouldn’t bother.

    Its not going to make much of a drastic change in the 2 weeks you have left now personally and you may not even need it.

    proviron I have never used with a female

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 17, 2022 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – A good day today – back into full routine, all meals in, all supplements in and trained well.

    Mondays Arilena goes to nursery and I drop/pick her up so my day is a little skewed.

    Work 5:30-6:30 and pre some food.
    Get Arilena ready for nursery and drop off 7:30 –
    Straight for cardio –
    Meal 1 – 8:30 –

    However today she had not slept well and thus fell asleep on the way ti nursery so I let her sleep and was stuck in the cardio 45 minutes lol.

    so cardio will be moved to 2moro – No issues as I only need 4 HIT sessions a week – However I am also going to make my tread mill accessible so I can get steps done at 5am before the baby wakes on these days as thursday is the same also with me taking Arilena and picking her up Nursery due to charl being on 12 hour shifts.

    Mum is going to come over at 5pm 2moro after work and have Arilena for 2 hours so u can go train as she is with me all day 2moro while charl is at work.

    This is far from ideal TBH and while I am making it manage its stressing me out and meaning I am having to work late at night more than usual which I dont like and sleep is effected.

    If it gets any worse I will need to address this and find a better solution but for now on we go.

    Shoulders/Additional chest –

    D handle upright row – x 15, x 12, x 10F, x 8F with a drop set

    Leaning against a wall lateral raises with perfect form – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 6F – these felt dam good.

    machine shoulder press – used the prime kit to vary the load and take it off the bottom to see if it reduced stress on the pec with is did and I enjoyed this – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 9 – Nothing to failure

    Seated lateral machine – these are more like Crucifix laterals the way its set up – x 12, x 12, x 7F with 2 drop sets – All done with a solid 3 second negative]

    Rope front raises – x 20F, x 15F

    Chest press – done using both pecs – Very light and cautious of the ripped one – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12 – aways feels funky this right pec.
    Incline press – x 10, x 9F, x 6F, x 12F. – just doing the left side here.

    I cant go heavy at all on the right side due to how bad the tear is.

    Job done -mood is much better

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 17, 2022 at 7:02 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday.

    Traveled back from Cheltenham

    Mum and family came over to see Arilena
    Trained back last night. Not worth noting as was late n rushed.

    Back to 100% routine today thankfully and now there will be nothing missed for the foreseeable

    Every one has had there time. Now it’s time to get to work.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 16, 2022 at 7:23 am in reply to: Training twice per day

    When I have done this in the passed I would split sessions into a heavier session later on the day and a lighter / faced paced session early on

    It’s been quite a popular approach for a very long time in some Places.

    Mysejf and Jordan both it it long time back for shows but it really hits hard in a short period of time so be cautious of this.

    Also remember these sessions still need adequate nutrition support etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 16, 2022 at 7:21 am in reply to: TB500 vs BPC

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 16, 2022 at 7:18 am in reply to: Clen off season.

    I struggle to see any positives on this in the off season tbh.

    Not something I have ever done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:47 pm in reply to: E2 high

    if you feel completely fine then I would not be to worried here.

    For me personally I wouldn’t want E2 that high.

    I would potentially look to drop testosterone down to 300 and bring in 150-200mg Masteron.

    The issue here is we cant see how high the testosterone level is either.

    some people are just super sensitive in terms of response but high E2 isn’t going to do any damage if your not getting sides I believe.
    Your HDL is also low – you need to look at TBJP omega pro and TBJP love heart to improve this

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:44 pm in reply to: To be or not to be coached

    Going with some one for a few months is IMO not ideal. You both need minimum 3-4 months to learn your body effectively and gt work done.

    The clients I have the most success with are ones I have worked with the longest in general.

    you just need to decide who suits best for yourself and then go with them – we really cant help you much more here I feel. The decision is now yours

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:42 pm in reply to: Off season courses

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:40 pm in reply to: Isolation exercise better compound?

    I always do this and get 0 knee pain

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:39 pm in reply to: How to approach diet, macros for a beginner

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:38 pm in reply to: Test lower or higher than tren?

    check the education section for information on tren and other drugs buddy

    how you run it in combination with other drugs can be very person specific – Depends on several things

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:37 pm in reply to: 1st timer HGH

    2-4iu on wake pre morning cardio/exercise etc.

    This is all you need based on your questions

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 15, 2022 at 5:35 pm in reply to: Anavar 1st timer

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 493 of 1277