Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hilly
MemberOctober 15, 2022 at 5:33 pm in reply to: Low libido from Test/Primo ratio? Planning next cycleits impossible for us to tell you for sure without bloods.
However its likely the issue was low E2 as max says.
So running a little more test to primo makes sense.
if I was looking to maximise muscle growth then a mix of test, NPp and primo would overall be better.
I would start on – 150/150/150 – get bloods done and then asses from there at weeks 5-6
Thank you I’ll check back with bloods in 6 weeks, would the mix of NPP and Test be better for someone who is sensitive to aromatisation, as well as being better for overall growth? [/quote]
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I like the set up alot and have used myself and use with clients.
Personally I would and do start an equal split of 200/200/200 – get bloods done at week 5 and then base off these plus how we look and respond and feel on what to do next
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Saturday – Weight – 224lb – so ive dropped around 6-8lb being away FFS but was expected with steps and reduced food.
Opened more presents with Arilena she hadn’t done before we left for dubai.
worked 8-12.
Train to cheltenham 1-5 as its Jordans Bday party.
Meals – 3 – so I will be eating all the food at Jordans tonight.
Travel back 2moro early doors and then get sorted to hit Monday hard
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday was a rest day in the end – We had a park we wanted to take Arilena to and with us traveling home yesterday it was our last chance to do so.
Got 5 meals in and cardio done
Yesterday was a very long travel day, I got alot of work done early doors and on the plane which was great and managed hour in pool as usual with Arilena before we finalised packing and left.
got in at 9pm and worked till 11pm and then bed.
4 meals in – this week as been a shambles in the end but I promised charl I would put the holiday and family time first this trip which I have done and it was worth it
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would wait 6 weeks in on cruise dose and get done.
Now is just going to show you a crashed hormone panel more than likely
If you have funds to spare then I fully agree with kuba getting them as regular as possible is key.
If not n looking to maximise the benefit of the bloods then I would say in 5-6 weeks
Hi hilly, i am still considering going down the PCT route instead, its been 7 weeks since my last injection and my blood test is due in 2 weeks time first appointment i could get. My question is if i am going to run dr deans PCT plan should i start the hcg, tamox and aromasin now and reschedule my bloods for 4 weeks after this? As like you said my blood work now is likely to show a crashed panel, thanks[/quote]
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
at that dose just come off and test thyroid readings in 6 weeks
Free t3
free t4
TSHInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberOctober 12, 2022 at 6:54 pm in reply to: add NPP or UP test? “Total MG vs Compound selection”IMO adding NPP will give great muscle growth.
However you may also find adding NPP gives a great conversion to E2 than just increasing testosterone so beware of this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I see no need to increase the dose here as you move into a growing phase TBH
I would get bloods done – See were your test level is as well as E2 and free test and then decide if you need to tweak the ratio a little for a better growth environment (a little higher E2 is better for growth) and then simply drive food up correctly alongside performance
You could switch to primo funds and source allowing at a like for like dose to masteron – I would favour this for growth personally but only if you can source good stuff
Ah great. Thanks,
This was what I was hoping for. Never want to push up drugs if not needed.
Is there a recommendation on Primo lab at all ?[/quote]
i have had good results and seen good lab tests from both ROHM and quanta personally.Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
hmm mast does only slightly reduce e2 imo.
the anti-estrogenic effect is more „serm-like“ (or lets say it kinda competes with e2 about some receptors, but instead of activating them it just binds and blocks, so E2 loss its effects in some tissues..)
I see a more E2 lowering effect on my bloodwork from primo, even so mast is still stronger in masking e2 sideeffects for me..
Proviron works well too for me masking e2 sideeffects, but with proviron my E2 is actually higher than without.
guess its due to the very low shbg on provi..
so.. I read many times here to check bloods for e2 when using dhts instead of an ai to control e2, but I dont see what the e2 marker will tell me then due to the different mechanisms of controlling e2 with dhts..
how can I interpret the bloods ?
personally I just check how I feel on different test:dht ratios.. but is there a way to valid interpret bloods ?Both masteron and primo lower E2 – that is what you are looking for if that is what you are wanting from the drug.
In most blood work I see and in most of our experience on here masteron seems to work better at reducing E2 than primo
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wednesday – Higher day and legs.
got 5 meals in.
lots of time with Arilena and all work done – great day.
Last day in Dubai 2moro – then travel home and back to routine.
legs
Seated ham curls – x 12, x 12, x 10f, x 8F with 1 drop set
Extensions -sets of 12 until I could not get 12 and then a double drop set
1 leg leg press – 3 sets of 8 per leg with 30 seconds between legs – these were brutal
Smith squats – 3 sets done 3 seconds negative and 3 seconds positive – reps 8-12
split squats – 3 x 10 reps
Lay ham curls – x 8, x 8, x 8f with 2 drop setsthis was truly awful Tbh in. Fun kind of way. The heat in the gym I went to really hit hard even at 7am in the morning and doing this fasted was a challenge.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have seen this with some clients and it is either exertion headaches or high BP.
Was your breathing correct during the exercise ? Were you holding your breath?
what is current bP on wake and during the day ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Consuming adequate amounts of antioxidant nutrients in your diet, getting quality sleep, using a good skin care routine, keeping a healthy digestion system.
Supplements wise I would suggest Greens powder and Cure-Coming. Vital Support and Love Heart should be run year-round by anyone using assistance. Then, if necessary, Dream Sleep, Halcyon, Digest Pharma Pro and Glutamine if you need any help with sleep, stress or digestion.
Take regular blood work and add in any additional supplements needed to address any issues.
Exfoliate, cleanse and moisturise your skin well and wear sunscreen when outside.
fully agree with Clare here
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberOctober 11, 2022 at 6:37 pm in reply to: Can there be gyno (lump not just puffy) without high estrogenthere are other mechanism also such as progesterone
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with the above – Watch the information they put out and look at the results they have gotten.
Message some of there clients potentially for info/recommendations.
you will get a grasp of how people work and there attitude towards things from there content and past clients. This IMO is key to finding he right coach for you.
Make sure they are actually qualified and have an understanding of what they are doing and not just spitting out what there coach has done with them – this is what the market is saturated with – hand me down information – not coaching and there is HUGE difference between some one doing what there coach did with them and some one that can design things based on what YOU need not what THEY did.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberOctober 11, 2022 at 6:33 pm in reply to: When to pull back on prep – does less ever become more?when the body builds up stress etc and is constantly battered it builds up inflammation and will start to fight back by slowing body processes down. – current trendy name – Fatigue.
So by helping remove the stress/inflammation the body works more efficiently.
this is a very basic description but is what is happening from a basic scientific way from how I have come to understand it.
Pulling back is one of the hardest things to do mentally but time and time again we all see it having huge positive effects.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.