Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hilly
MemberOctober 11, 2022 at 6:29 pm in reply to: Low libido from Test/Primo ratio? Planning next cycleits impossible for us to tell you for sure without bloods.
However its likely the issue was low E2 as max says.
So running a little more test to primo makes sense.
if I was looking to maximise muscle growth then a mix of test, NPp and primo would overall be better.
I would start on – 150/150/150 – get bloods done and then asses from there at weeks 5-6
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I see no need to increase the dose here as you move into a growing phase TBH
I would get bloods done – See were your test level is as well as E2 and free test and then decide if you need to tweak the ratio a little for a better growth environment (a little higher E2 is better for growth) and then simply drive food up correctly alongside performance
You could switch to primo funds and source allowing at a like for like dose to masteron – I would favour this for growth personally but only if you can source good stuff
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Bp 157 needs to be done local and as close to the injury site as you can – 250-500mcg once per day for 4-6 weeks
Tb500 – 5mg once per week for 4-6 weeksCertainly worth giving them a go.
However it sounds like an SI joint issue to me that may need physio more than anything else but if the doctor says its muscle tissue then deep tissue will help alot and these peptides are worth a shot but IMO time and deep tissue will help more
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday
Trained fasted first thing
5 meals in – I am going to get a midnight shake in 2 to it 6.Quite day with work Tuesdays so lots of time with the girls which as nice –
Shoulders/chest
Upright rows SS with 1 arm leaning side lateral raise – x 15, x 15, 12F, x 9F
Rear delt Db raises – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 8F
Shoulder press – again being mindful of the pec but these felt better – x8, x8, x 8, x 6F x 13F
cable lateral raise – x 20, x 15F, x 12FSeated cable slight incline chest press – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12, x 10f, x 7F, x 15F
chest press machine – 3 second negative and a pause in the stress – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 8. Nothing to failure as I was working both sides.great pump and not a terrible session. 0 I hate being out of routine but its not the end of the world for 10 days
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As clare states Taurine will help prevent cramps.
Apart from that not really – just make sure the thyroid meds are dosed correctly in line with blood work
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
hello bud – there is a video in the education section I did on both of these.
How long have you had the tendon issue?
Were is the pain
is it all the time or does it just flare up every now and again?Tb500 may very well help but these peptides really seem to be better for reducing inflammation etc and not healing long term issues.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What did your test, free test and E2 do?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday –
Cardio done this morningNo training as we ended up just being out all afternoon into evening doing stuff with Arilena which is the idea of the trip
Im going to train the next 4 days on the bounce on wake so I get the sessions in while the girls get up. -this way they will defo be done.
5 meals in today – one was salmon and sweet potato while I was out with some very good bread in Cheesecake Factory – no desserts or junk as usual for me 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Can we get a little more infoemaiton.
If you hadn’t had high blood pressure before and then it became high on cycle did you not think coming off the cycle would be a better idea than going and getting meds?
what was the cycle?
Have you had blood work done?
what is your current body Comp like? What cardio are you doing?
For me I would of come off cycle and see if this reduced the issues before then re addressing what went wrong on the cycle etc. Not started a BP med
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberOctober 9, 2022 at 6:08 pm in reply to: Hi people. I am finishing the competition soon, I was taking T3 -10mg and T4 -0.25. Do you have any protocol for the recovery hormones. Thank youCan i ask why you were taking such a low dose. At this dose you may of made your thyroid levels lower than natural which I have seen before
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
first and foremost we must advise you to follow the guidance you are been given from the surgeon. If they are being this picky about things then I would imagine there is a reason behind it.
Are you asking his question for what you should do now or what you can do when you can go train? Just so I can advise better
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
No i dont count sauces.
I see them as a standard across every day of the year so they are always there no matter what else changes and thus set in stone so to speak.
I also then know leading into a show I can drop these and see a small kcal drop without pulling food if needed
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.