Forum Replies Created

Page 496 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 6:01 pm in reply to: Training on a empty stomach

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 6:00 pm in reply to: Third cycle advice, run high primo or add hgh?

     

    Hey Peter, sorry only just seen this! Thank you for the reply, would running Lantus alongside taking higher Primo rather than growth still have good benefits or generally do you like to see it ran side by side with Hgh to get the most out of Lantus? [/quote]

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 5:59 pm in reply to: Quanta

    I believe it is a very good lab with lots of good feedback.

    I have just started using myself to see how my bloods compare to ROHM

    Hey hilly, how is the quanta going? Is it good to go?[/quote]
    it certainly seems good to me – I have been unable to get bloods done while running it but will do when I am home and settled from my trip away.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 5:58 pm in reply to: Current cycle advice

    hello bud – how long has this next phase been.

    what is the long term goal as this dictates the plan of action for most – next 6-12 months

    is this just your second cycle.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 5:57 pm in reply to: Test dosage advice

    250 should put you around 60-80 nmol/l roughly. I would switch back to what you were taking at a lower dose or use another lab and then retest in 4-6 weeks.

    I was using the same brand just 500mg sust. So either try the sust but at 250 or change brand. I was expecting that halting my dose would roughly half my levels as I didn’t need to be at 113. I’m about to go into a cruise so can’t really test out the higher dose but I do want to know if my gear is good as if I go any lower than 250 I’ll end up very low [/quote]

    As an educated guess.

    The NPP was good and this as showing up at testosterone on the initial blood test.

    Now wha your using is crap – your Test level is dog end of natural range and e2 top end normal natural range so the test and primo is crap to.[/quote]

    So would primo be showing up in the test levels. My estrogen before was way too high I know. And it’s dropped down now. I’m just starting some arimidex to help with that. Any lab recommendations? Crown pharma seems to be a name I see a lot [/quote]

    [/quote]

    Thanks man. Seriously appreciate this reply and all the other advice. Plan was to trt now anyway. So I’ll try 150mg. Like you’ve said chances are I should feel better as 150 of decent quality test will be better than whatever the shit is I’ve been on.[/quote]
    my pleasure bud – what we are here for 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 5:56 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday –
    Cardio done on wake
    Hour in the pool with Arilena this morning and then the girls went off to spend some time with Charls mate whole lives here.

    I had a couple of hours – Trained back and it was an ok session in the hotel gym.

    2moro I am going to join the marina gym which s very close and get a solid week of training in and back to routine as close as possible as being honest I hate being out of routine but its been great having the freedom to spend lots of time with Arilena.

    Back

    1 arm cable pull overs – x 12, x 10, x 8F
    1 arm cable lat focused pull downs vertical – x 12, x 12 x 11F, x 8F
    1 arm cable rows horizontal with a dead stop – x 8, x 8, x 8, x7F
    Upper back cable rows – pause on contraction – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12F
    shrugs – x 20, x 16F, x 13F
    Wide grip pull downs – x 8, x8, x 8 – I hated this machine set up so just left it here.

    not a bad workout – Look isn’t dreadful for the week I have had and glad im currently in a cruise phase while I have this time away from being 100%

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 5:52 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday – I rested and spent the day with the girls around work –

    had a client win the PCA tall BB with a great package considering we just prepped for 10 weeks.

    Got 6 meal in

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 6:06 pm in reply to: Expired humalog that’s left in the fridge

    i would toss the 2020
    I would use the may 2022

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 6:05 pm in reply to: Pros and cons metformin

    500-1000mg daily

    Improved BG

    No negatives

    Hello mate, what time of the day is best to take metformin, thanks [/quote]
    I prefer to take mine with my last meal

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 6:03 pm in reply to: Natural carb up question

    sounds like your playing around with sodium/potassium and fluid to much alongside the fluid intake and its causing you to expel fluid harder.

    I seem to be seeing this alot with people trying to get over complicated.

    It also sounds like you should of been backing off earlier and tapering food up earlier however do I think this is more related to my first point.

    I would reduce water to 8L – its way way to high this far out IMO.
    I would continue with the 600g days and asses day to day
    i would look to add a little fats to meals from oils.

    However its very hard to impossible for us to guide you now without knowing all the details and working with you closely.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 6:00 pm in reply to: Preferred oil?

    Cook – coconut oil

    Add to shakes/meals – macadamia oil

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 5:58 pm in reply to: TRT test only vs test/primo HRT

    its very much personal opinion based on how each of us feels on the drugs and what blood work says.

    For me I find most feel/look/perform better on 125-150mg rest and 75-100mg primo/masteron than just straight test at 150-200mg but I have clients that run each of these options with great results based on what suits them best

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 5:57 pm in reply to: 10 week push

    this cycle seems fine to me then.

    I would start at
    150mg test
    200mg npp
    200mg masteron

    Asses bloods at week 6 and then see how progress has been, how we look and feel and use all this info to asses if there is a need to change drugs and if so how to change them/increase them

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 5:51 pm in reply to: Coming Completely Off vs. Staying on Some TRT

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 5:48 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – Much better day – nutrition is not ideal in terms of food sources and using more powders but getting it in

    Meal 1 -isolate, nut butter, free from bread
    meal 2 – steak/eggs/rice
    Meal 3 – vegan protein, rice cereal, nut butter
    Meal 4 – PWO – isolate, rice cereal,
    Meal 5 – chicken/shrimp/white rice
    meal 6 – steak

    Legs in the hotel gym – was a mistake doing this here but never mind

    Lay ham curls – 5 x 12-15 reps
    extensions – 5 x 12-15 reps
    Split squats – 5 x 10 reps
    1 leg ham curls – 3 x 10 reps
    1 leg extensions -3 x 12 reps
    Smith squats – 2 x 20 reps – stopped here as felt awful on lower back

    good pump and was soaked.

    All work done as usual.

    glad to be finishing up at 10pm and not 12pm like last night –

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 496 of 1277