Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Thursday – was a better day
5 meals in – no training still – cardio done. The girls are ok and finally settled and Arilena is sleeping well. Charl is now also able to use her hand more so I am not having to do everything alongside for and will be able to train 2moro.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You currently on a cutting phase? When u could your macros do.you do say 40g protein from chicken and 40g carbs from rice
I am transitioning into a growth phase –
When I am setting up a meal plan I count all macros from all food sources
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Exfoliating gloves and baby oil works well.
However I’ve had many clients compete back to back weekends and it’s never been a real issue long as you remove the thick etc post show.
I don’t believe you could get it all off in a few days unless you scrubbed skin off lol
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberOctober 6, 2022 at 6:45 pm in reply to: Body not responsive in transition from bulk to cutwhat has your body composition done.
Its possible your digestive system was under alot of stress and not in the best place and thus not utilising all the food.
there is just no way in realty you can drop 1200kcal a day and increase activity and not drop fat/weight.
Unless an issue as been removed and the body is not functioning better. You may be adding some muscle and dropping fat ?
Thanks for your answer,
My body composition as well as the scale has made very little change. I very much agree with the fact that such a aggresive drop should in theory make me drop fat/weight.
Im not using any Peds, so I find it hard to believe im adding muscle and losing fat.
Where do I go from here? Do I keep going for a couple more weeks or move back to a growth phase?[/quote]
I would stay as IsAdd in a 30 minute fasted cardio session hR 110-120 BPm
Steps to 12k
Every day these are
See what happens over 7-10 days
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As Jordan says.
Write down a couple of normal days food intake. Be honest.
Put it in MyFitnessPal and see we’re it comes out at.
See how high it is as to gain that much while doing all that work means there had been alot of food going in
I would go in at 3200-3500 kcal personally based on BW in lb x 12-13.
Split it 40:40:20 – protein / carbs / fats
Asses week to week
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What drugs have you been on up to now
What have you ran in the past ?
Any current pictures
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
250 should put you around 60-80 nmol/l roughly. I would switch back to what you were taking at a lower dose or use another lab and then retest in 4-6 weeks.
I was using the same brand just 500mg sust. So either try the sust but at 250 or change brand. I was expecting that halting my dose would roughly half my levels as I didn’t need to be at 113. I’m about to go into a cruise so can’t really test out the higher dose but I do want to know if my gear is good as if I go any lower than 250 I’ll end up very low [/quote]
As an educated guess.
The NPP was good and this as showing up at testosterone on the initial blood test.
Now wha your using is crap – your Test level is dog end of natural range and e2 top end normal natural range so the test and primo is crap to.[/quote]
So would primo be showing up in the test levels. My estrogen before was way too high I know. And it’s dropped down now. I’m just starting some arimidex to help with that. Any lab recommendations? Crown pharma seems to be a name I see a lot [/quote]
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
as in possible from TBJP themselves or just possible to get shipped over to the country.
I have had supplements sent here so its very possible and I a sure if you contact TBJP they will happily quote you shipping costs etc for getting them sent over bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
The term need is very individual.
If your getting in 300g protein per day then you are covering all your needs for protein.
IMHO I do find that intra workout EAA improves recovery and is a useful tool ( I did my dissertation on AA intake at uni a long time ago and have always been a proponent) however they are not vital for progress but they are IMO useful when one needs to maximise every aspect and personally wants/needs to make the most amount of progress possible above all else.
Intra carbs – I do need feel these are a must for any BB to be honest – most of us train for 90 minutes and thus are not running depleted etc and need that fast energy.
Adding in a bagel pre workout will not have the same effect at all as adding in intra workout fast digesting carbs especially alongside the EAA – these work together to allow your body to be super saturated with nutrients while you train that are getting shuttled to the muscles in theory with the increased blood flow etc.
however again there is no doubt that having intra carbs increases the Pump I get in my workouts and when dieting helps reduce the lag in energy.
For me funds allowing I do recommend all clients use EAA supplements, as I said I have done alot of studying on intra workout nutrition and I am a proponent but particularly EAA.
I think carb powder has allot of benefits but is not a must or as important as the EAA.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
From experience looking at bloods.
100mcg tends to put the majority in the upper range but not right at the top.
150mcg tends to put people sitting at the very top of range or just over.
However this is of course individually.
I see no issues running the higher dose however I feel as long as your in that top section you are totally fine – there is no need to be right at the top.
The idea of running it with GH is to simply stop it from dropping and not to increase were you are naturally so to speak
personally I just run 100mcg year round and my free t4 is always in the top 25% of the range or there about
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
12-13% IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
if your gear is dosed correctly I would imagine your test levels will still be elevated at 21 days TBH. However its hard to say as we dont know were the current drug intake is putting you
I would try and push them back a bit if you want to be in natural range – Were does your NHS TRT dose usually put you at
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
you have some decent muscle mass and good shape – Once all the fat is off you all love very good in mens physique IMO.
I would personally alter the first cycle to run 200mg test and 100mg masteron to control E2 better which will aid with fat loss IME.
I would also ideally run the proviron for the last 4-6 weeks – 25-50mcg daily
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.