Forum Replies Created

Page 498 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    October 5, 2022 at 7:03 pm in reply to: Want to increase weight

    Agree with Clare.

    My initial meals I drive up are usually PWO then meal 1 and 2 depending on when you train.

    From here I put them were hunger is highest and were doesn’t effect my day. For example a to heavy carb meal 1 for me personally makes me less productive and tired during the morning when I do the main chunk of my work.

    I also dont like a huge pre gym meal as this can negatively impact my training.

    For clients this will be different as it is for you so put them were suits you best so you can perform optimally

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 5, 2022 at 7:01 pm in reply to: Low calorie drinks on prep

    As above – i see no issues with the 0 sugar drinks as long as its limited.

    So 1 can per day for example.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 5, 2022 at 6:59 pm in reply to: Test dosage advice

    250 should put you around 60-80 nmol/l roughly. I would switch back to what you were taking at a lower dose or use another lab and then retest in 4-6 weeks.

    I was using the same brand just 500mg sust. So either try the sust but at 250 or change brand. I was expecting that halting my dose would roughly half my levels as I didn’t need to be at 113. I’m about to go into a cruise so can’t really test out the higher dose but I do want to know if my gear is good as if I go any lower than 250 I’ll end up very low [/quote]
    As an educated guess.

    The NPP was good and this as showing up at testosterone on the initial blood test.

    Now wha your using is crap – your Test level is dog end of natural range and e2 top end normal natural range so the test and primo is crap to.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 5, 2022 at 6:56 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    What’s your diet looking like atm peter?

    At this very minute pretty terrible due to issues mentioned above while landing in dubai and problems with charl and baby etc.

    Today has not been much better. I have gotten 4 meals in today all high protein and lower carbs but not as it should.

    I now have the food I need and plan in place to get things back to how they should be or as close as I can make them while here abroad.

    My meal plan from 2moro is going to be very similar to at home but a little different.

    Eggs/beef/rice cereal –
    chicken/rice/avocado oil
    Chicken/rice/coconut oil
    Train
    PWO – protein powder/rice cereal
    Meal out with the girls – this will be white fish or lean meat and rice.
    beef and eggs or protein powder and nut butter depending on how Arilena is sleeping.

    The layout will stay the same just with more or less rice based on training days and rest days.

    I will then work on a high day Saturday which I will lay out in here – to see how I manage it when not being away

    So far I am yet to source the peptides that I need to run alongside but I will survive for 10 days.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 5:27 pm in reply to: Is it better for me to use bcaa and a few questions about eea/bcaa

    If you cant get good quality EAA then IMHO I would favour a high quality whey iso 60 minutes pre workout TBH so you get the full spectrum EAA and its available while you train.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 5:24 pm in reply to: Bpc 157

    If this is an ongoing issue then IMO BPC isn’t going to help much at all. You need to see a Chiro/physio and find out what the issue is and get it treated/rehabbed.

    If wanting to try BPC then I would recommend 250mcg twice a day for 6 weeks as Kiera states. Ive had success myself and with clients on reducing inflammation and tendon issues with this approach.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 5:20 pm in reply to: Body not responsive in transition from bulk to cut

    what has your body composition done.

    Its possible your digestive system was under alot of stress and not in the best place and thus not utilising all the food.

    there is just no way in realty you can drop 1200kcal a day and increase activity and not drop fat/weight.

    Unless an issue as been removed and the body is not functioning better. You may be adding some muscle and dropping fat ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 5:18 pm in reply to: Classic physique – Good idea?

    Echo the above -you have a fantastic physique and very classic looking.

    You need alot more quad to balance that fantastic upper body.

    Good work, now put lots of focus on those quads and get them growing and you will be a force to reckon with

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 5:16 pm in reply to: Test dosage advice

    your gear is crap bud

    What lab is it

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 5:16 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Tuesday

    So today just got worse and worse lol – charl sliced 2 of her fingers so we had to go to the walk in clinic here and get it checked and bandaged – nothing really serious just very painful and she now only has one hand to use so this week will be fun.

    Then she managed a lamp in the apartment –

    Great first day.

    So only 4 meals in today – far from ideal but thats life.

    No training either.

    20k steps which is not what we want either lol.

    Finger crossed 2moro is a better day

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 5:01 am in reply to: Tren

    Monday / wed / Fri is totally fine and very much the norm.

    I would agree with the gents above – daily pinning will balance hormones better n potentially reduce sides but for most it’s not needed

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:59 am in reply to: Need some advice on what to do with my E2

    I find for most having E2 mid high range is more beneficial for libido.

    This is of course very individual.

    Is this a British range – so 50-150 or some other bloods abroad?

    As for me if this was UK bloods I would want to see your E2 higher.

    If you only dropped it 1 week ago I would wait another 3-4 weeks and see how you feel and re check

    Yep 50-150 pmol/l Australian range. Legend. Thanks mate, will do. Appreciate the help! Will let you know how I go [/quote]
    My pleasure bud 😀

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:59 am in reply to: Advise cruise or PCT

    I’ve just replied to your thread on bloods n deciding your going to cruise

    This makes sense to me giving goals n time frames

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:57 am in reply to: When to have bloods taken

    I would wait 6 weeks in on cruise dose and get done.

    Now is just going to show you a crashed hormone panel more than likely

    If you have funds to spare then I fully agree with kuba getting them as regular as possible is key.

    If not n looking to maximise the benefit of the bloods then I would say in 5-6 weeks

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:55 am in reply to: Quad inbalance

    I have had a few clients with similar issues Over the years.

    I find a lot is to do with either tension / knots in muscles are the mechanics ag the hips being off effecting activation

    I would look into seeing a chiropractor and getting deep
    Tissue

    Plus regular stretching

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 498 of 1277